Episode Two - Request for same Place

203 Words
"Drake..? Pattern..?" Grace put into words. What happened... "What... What the hell did you do to my mom, huh?!" She angrily asked. He just darkened, facial expression fully-featured with shadows. "She was evil. At least..in Secret, so I did what I had to, to protect you." He answered poorly. She couldn't believe it. "You don't even know me!" Screamed Grace. Drake furrowed his eyes. Grace sighed. She didn't believe her mom was evil. But she had to. Grace always felt something..just something..bad about her mom, that she couldn't describe. Her mind was chasing in circles. She was feeling everything - Pain, overwhelming embarrassment, sadness, unacceptance, rage.. She even was so confused. It couldn't be Mr. Pattern..right here..right in front of her..he..the best cop...But..It couldn't be a fake. He looked just like Drake Pattern in the show! Black hair...Pale, pale, pale skin..Blue eyes.. "What was happening...?..W-why..." Grace questioned herself. "It's a lot, but it's the truth. I also have a purpose..." Drake said, a clever offer in his brain. Grace forced herself to believe her mom was evil and listened. "What..purpose?" Asked trembling Grace, the struggling child's hands shaking. Drake took a deep breath. "I want you to be a police officer for me."

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD