Offended and Retaliated

2435 Words
After watching what was said to be the speech of the President. Eleatear is somehow worried slightly. The charisma of the President is clearly evident and the way he delivers his speech is truly eloquent. There’s no way that this country can be taken down easily, especially if this country is governed by someone intelligent and loved by people. In addition, this country has a lot of technology that is far more superior than Sovereignty technology. There is no fighting chance if the technology of the United States is advanced than Sovereignty technology which you can put a word in. Like subpar, mundane, rudimentary, and so on. Eleatear was looking at the Siren, giving her a look like “You know what to do.” and the Siren just nodded politely and tried to walk out of the room. But two men wearing a black suit stopped her. They were not saying anything rather than shaking their head. Their presence is strong and intimidating for a human. But they are from Sovereignty and possess something that lacks humanity. Magic. However, the Siren is reasonable and returned back to the place where she was from. She doesn’t want to create a hostile relationship with the human or else her plan would fail. Now that the Siren was blocked, Eleatear began to think that this was wrong. Why does the man in black stop her? Do they look like some kind of prisoner? She was about to complain but kept it inside her. After all, they were going to do this to their envoy in their country if they were to visit the Sovereignty. And so, it was decided. Princess Eleatear will remain calm while patiently waiting for the person that would meet them. Thirty minutes later. The door was opened and a man in a black suit again entered the room and sat across them. He was a young normal looking guy that appears to be somewhere in his late twenties. He then looked at the three as if he was analyzing them. His eyes move along the contour of their body. Eleatear gave an unpleasant look warning the man in black. Noticing it, he placed some files on the table and coughed, starting to speak. “Greetings and welcome to the United States of Harthom, my name is Andrew Bells and I’m the secretary of states as well as the chief foreign affairs adviser of the president. I’m here to ask some questions from you.” Ending his introduction, he extended his arms offering a handshake. “Princess Nebulis Cryo Eleatear of Sovereignty it is an honor to talked to someone close to the ruler of this country.” She said, grabbing his hand and shaken it. Andrew peeked at her back and saw two female people who were watching them quietly. She peeked also to the direction of his sight and figured out that he must be wanting to know the name of the two. “Those are just my adjutants, Jean and Siren.” “I see,” He nodded and continued, “Then why don’t we start and talked about the things that you committed last two weeks where your navy attacked transport ships bound to Capital of Regirenth.” Andrew was straight and went suddenly to the main issue at hand. “Before that, on behalf of the Sovereignty, I apologized to the wrongdoings committed by our navy that resulted in easiness to the advent of peace that you were having. If they were caught alive, they would be executed but they were dead in the seas, and the Sovereignty already considered this case to be closed.” “Closed? No, we are too far from closing this case.” He chided, “The Empire knows nothing about your involvement in this issue and we are in a pinch here. Luckily they were able to buy the reason that their transport ships were attacked by a sea monster…” “Why did you do that?” She interjected. “Because if they found out that the Sovereignty is involved in the attack, the domino effect will happen. We just issued an article that is in the charter that we recognized the individual rights of the witches, all countries signed this despite being reluctant. So, straight to the point, they will back secede from the United Nations knowing that our country did nothing but help them cover the Sovereignty which results that all statutes imposed will be repealed and they will be able to legally abuse the witches again that we worked hard in establishing. Not only that, but we have also an agreement bound by the charter that if one member of the United Nation was attacked then it was an attack of all members. Meaning your country against twenty countries, including us. The President is so tired of war that he even has two wars within a year. We are working for global peace but your sudden emergence is a threat knowing that you hold a superiority complex and hatred towards humans. Our country wishes for peace and that’s all.” After listening to his long words she sighed deeply. “I see, you don’t want war huh? It’s a pity but the hatred of the witches and sorcerers towards humanity is unyielding…” “Are you saying that war against humanity and witches is inevitable?” He gave a serious look that reflected on his face and thought “Not again”. Her answer depends on how the relationship between the United States and Sovereignty will look like in the future. “Based on the information we have on humanity for the past thousand years where they cruelly tortured and killed our fellow witches. I’d say that it is inevitable however we are not barbarians like them where we will wage war on the country that didn’t do anything to us instead they offered a warm hand to our oppressed people. The reason that I’m here is to see the President of yours if he is worthy of being a steadfast ally in the future. I believe that this is a time for us to unite again and fend off the Demon Empire that is threatening the witches and humanity again.” “I assure you that the United States of Harthom is willing to ally with your country as long as we have the same interest. In fact, the Demon Empire is starting to mobilize its fleet west of our country and is hard-charging towards the west of the continent.” “Wa-wait? How did you know that they are mobilizing already?” Andrew then picked his briefcase and grabbed something in it. It was a tablet, he opened the tablet and showed it to her. “They are mo-moving? The quality of the footage is also high just like the smart television. What kind of sorcery did your country do to have such high-quality footage? Is the technology you have here created by magic?” “Unfortunately no, our technology is created through the help of science that humanity culminated for the past two million years. I believe that by showing you this footage you will be able to gain a sliver of your trust that we also have a common goal. But first, if you want to see the President of the free world then I suggest that you will report something important to him be it information about the Demon Empire and the history of this world as well. We tried asking the dwellers of this world but unfortunately, they weren’t passed down.” “I understand, if you want to know about the history of this world then I’ll be happy to arrange that for you.” “Thank you.” Andrew said and readied himself to leave the room but Eleatear’s feeling was odd. Was that it? Is it the end? What a short brief discussion that they have here. “Are we already done?” “Yes, I think I have gathered the information that I need to report to the president. Just by asking a question no matter how many, I can tell the real nature of the person I was talking to. I believed that everything you have has some kind of contrivances underlying beneath your sweet words.” Eleatear trembled slightly and the two people behind her, which is Siren and Jean shared the same expression as her. Is this man in a black suit figure out their intention? After all, what she had been saying earlier was a total lie. Why the hell will the Sovereignty ally itself to the human country? That is utterly ridiculous after the things that they had done to their fellow witches. She was giving a “How did you know?” look. “I know that you have some kind of intention that you want to do to us but I will warn you to not do it. Or else you will face the might of the United States.” He said standing, preparing to leave. However, he was stopped by something. The temperature of the room began to drop exponentially and even wearing his coat and suit was not enough to protect him from cold. “What the hell? Is the heater broken?” He wondered in his head, looking for the heater but it was on. Then where does this freezing temperature come from? “How dare you humans speak to me like that? You’re lucky that we are being nice to you but when you’re doubting our intentions it is quite offensive.” She said menacingly and her hands began to turn blue as if something is congealing from within. Although the temperature is near zero, he noticed that the trio is unfazed by the sudden drop in temperature. Is this the magic of the Princess? “I’m just saying what I’ve observed and that’s all. What are you going to do? Kill me? I thought your country is not a barbarian like the country you despised the most…” Then there’s someone who got infuriated by his words and she immediately pulled out her swords and cut off the neck of the men in black behind him. The elegance and speed cannot be perceived by human perception. It was fast. The two men in black fell lifelessly into the ground and were bleeding badly. Chills travel throughout his body witnessing his security detail was instantly killed by something unperceivable. Andrew began to realize what was going on and tried to put an emergency alert but was stopped by the swords that pierced through him from the back. “Argh!!!” They were completely on a different level compared to the witches that they offered hands-on. It was something that you would see regularly in the movies. This supernatural strength of the witches is terrifying. He began to cough off blood seeing that there’s a sword pierced into his chest. Why would they do that hastily? “I’m going to confess, I’m not Jean but the Grandmaster of the Astral Wind Arts. Mary Weiss at your service, you know. No one has ever talked to the princess-like that, not even us so we find it offensive especially if it’s coming from a feeble human. Now die.” She pulled out her sword and Andrew fell to the ground lifelessly. He tried his best to look at the woman who stabbed him. She was phasing or was undergoing metamorphosis. The appearance that she had before was suddenly changed by an elegant woman. “Why did you do that? Mary? I thought we need information about this country and yet you ended up killing him.” “Hahahahaha! The feeble human who thinks they are higher just because of their advanced technology. They really don’t know what true power is. Anyways, I need to copy their ships so I’m going to summon my loyal servants now.” The Siren laughed wickedly as she picked something from the bag. It was a pitch-black cube. “Just because they were praised for their intellects doesn’t mean that they had to look higher to themselves. Quite annoying.” Eletear said and a magic circle appeared from where she was standing. She looked at the man who was bleeding, she can hear his ragged breath trying to live but he would die eventually. “You made a big mistake,” Mary said, “For offending the princess of the Sovereignty, you deserved death and all of the citizens of the country. Your sin is the sin of all the citizens of your country. Prepare to meet your doom, human and the United States.” Andrew's consciousness begins to fade away as he tries looking specifically at the Siren. She was conducting some sort of a ritual and suddenly ten women looked similarly like her appeared. They have this miniature cannon behind their back. It looks robotic. “Mary, I’ll let you rampage just this day, and you Sirens, copy any warships of theirs that look useful.” “Will do, your highness” “Will do, your highness.” The eleven of them bowed and began their sudden conquest. Or this was the plan after all. “Ice crystal arts! Freezing Field!” She chanted and a big magic circle appeared from her position. Freezing Field is a spell that affects a large area in a circle. It has two phases, one is to protect their allies and two is a shockwave of sub-zero waves that will instantly freeze anything. Looking from the outside, Craig was walking in the port and suddenly a chilly frigid air touched his nose. “What is this cold all of the sudden? He said, turning back to the wind where it seems to be originated. And then he saw the Kremlin Palace covered in ice. The people who were near the palace were dumbfounded and baffled. “Shatter!” The Princess called and immediately, the Kremlin Palace shattered into million pieces like glass. They were a reflection of despair printed on their faces, seeing the Kremlin Palace crumble into million pieces. “Let’s start the conquest.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD