Chapter One: Max's P.O.V.

4633 Words
~15 years later~ "Yo Max tell me you got eyes on him." Bou said through the ear peice I had in. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, now shut up." I whispered. I watched the man as he walked down a dark alley. s**t. He was luring me into a trap. Oh well. I headed down the dark alley after him. New York City smells especially disgusting tonight. I walked down the alley avoiding rats, and trash. "What's going on Max?" Bruce asked me. "He's about to corner me." I mumbled lowly. Sure enough I made it to the end of the alley, and the man wasn't in sight. Cackling sounded from behind me causing me to turn around. Ah, there he is. "Why are you following me?" He asked. The man, or should I say demon, is a rat of a man. He looks middle aged, and is stout. The low light of the back doors to the shops on either side of us glared off of his bald head. I'd seen many demons in my day, and it always shocked me when they looked slimy like this. I had come to learn that the higher ranking ones are beautiful. Their appearance is used to lure innocent people in. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked with a smile. The slimy man stared at me with curiosity. "A hunter." He said as he pieced it together. I shrugged acting nonchalantly. "A Bounty Hunter. Don't get me confused with those low life human hunters." I said. Bounty Hunters are almost always supernatural creatures. We hunt down the bad guys of our world. Where as hunters were always human, and hated any of our kind. They are disgusting humans, who like to kidnap children, and expirement on them. I'd seen a few of their labs. The slimy man laughed. "Either way you will lose." He said. I gave a bored sigh. They always say that, yet not one had given me a strong fight. I grabbed out my dagger from inside my jacket, and threw it at him. It hit him directly in the chest, and he fell to the ground. I walked up to him, and looked down. "Pathetic." I said before crouching down. "You've killed six pregnant women in the last two weeks. This is your punishment." I told him. The man spit blood at me, and I chuckled darkly. "He knows about you." I frowned. "He knows who you are Max." My eyes went wide. "Who is he?" I asked. The man laughed as blood spewed from his mouth. "You'll find out soon. He's coming for your power." He said. My power? "What makes me so special? Is it because I've killed so many of his lackeys?" I joked. The man didn't answer, he just choked on his own blood. "Is it your master Lucifer that's after me?" I asked. The slimy man laughed again, but before he could say anything else he died. Well damn that was fast, and easy. I sighed. "All good here." I told the team as I watched the slimy man turn to ash. "Alright, get back to base for now." Bruce ordered. I headed back for the abandoned school we were running out of currently. It's been 15 years since Bruce found, and rescued us from the forster home. When I woke up Bianca and Bou were sleeping on a bed next to me. Bruce pulled me aside in the middle of the night to tell me that he was indeed a supernatural Bounty Hunter. I had to admit I was shocked to find out that Robby was telling the truth. Bruce told me that he and Robby were both Phoenix's. He told me that Robby wouldn't come into his powers until puberty. His mother had been murdered, and Robby was taken before Bruce could do anything. It took Bruce three years to find his son, and he never stopped beating himself up about what had happened to Robby. Brue had also let me know that Bou and Biance are demons. They are an Incubi and a Succubi, but most likely didn't know yet. Bruce told me that one of his team members was able to sniff out what kind of supernatural one was. When I asked him what I was he sighed heavily. Bruce let me know that they weren't really sure. They had never seen anyone use magic like I did. After years of trying to figure it out, we decided I am a Fae. I could tell Bruce wasn't convinced, but it was all we had. Walking through the side door of the school I was greeted by my best friend. "Bout time you got back." Bou teased as he swung his arm around me. Oh by the way, Bruce was right my two best friends were s*x demons. "I wasn't gone that long." I said as I pushed him away from me in a teasing manner. "Ain't that the truth. Demon went down easy as hell." Bianca said as she walked up to join us. She walked up to stand next to her brother. The two of them are identical. Both with dark curly brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. Bou grew to be as tall as me at 6'6, but he has a slightly smaller build than me. Apparently, I am huge though. I should be with how much I workout. Bianca on the other hand is a full foot shorter than us. Her hair hangs long down her back, and she is very shapely. The two of them are extremely attractive, but I guess that's what happens when you're a lust demon. We walked to the main area where Bruce was waiting. He handed me a water when I entered. Looking around I asked, "Where's Robby"? "He went to that mate event thing." Bruce said without looking at me. "The thing they do every year at the Anderson school?" I asked. "Mhmm." Was his only response. I looked at him mouth agape, and then looked at the twins. Bou shrugged. "You let him go to something the Morningstar's are in charge of?" I asked incredulous. Bruce sighed as he looked up to meet my eyes. "He is a big boy Max, and you know the Morningstar's are not our enemy. Plus Robby has always wanted to find his mate, this is a great opportunity for him." He said. "Yeah, I know, but still. We only hunt down demons who torture, and kill innocents but nah the devil and his family are great people." I said sarcastically. Bruce sighed again. "I know you have different feelings on this Max, but you aren't allowed an opinion until you meet them. Lydia and her mate, who is the devils son by the way, are the only reason I was able to find you four all those years ago. Had I asked her sooner I could of avoided..." He trailed off. I slapped a hand on his shoulder, and he looked at me with sad eyes. "It wasn't your fault." I told him. Bruce shook his head, and returned his attention in front of him. "What do you think that demon meant by 'he's coming for you'?" He asked. I shrugged. "I assumed he meant Lucifer." Bruce shook his head. "No. It wouldn't be him. He doesn't care that we kill a few of his demons. Especially the lower ranked ones. Lucifer would come himself, and he wouldn't need to send you a warning." He has a good point. I shurgged. "You never know." I tried. Bruce gave me a blank look. I knew he was right. If it were Lucifer after me, he would just come straight to me. No one stood a chance against the Devil, and he knew it. He's pretty much a God afterall. "Anyways, I think there is a high ranking demon after your power." Bruce said. "Why would someone want Max's power?" Bianca asked. "Yeah it's not like he's got much." Bou snickered. "Ha ha." I said, and Bou just gave me a big grin. "Something just doesn't feel right. Bou kind of has a point. Why me? I'm just a Fae. And I know that it would make sense to think it's a demon since he's using demons to give me messages, but doesn't that seem too obvious?" I asked. "Would that matter if he was being too obvious?" Bianca asked. "If he felt the need to give me messages wouldn't it?" I inquired. I went silent as I thought. What other creature could be after me, and using demons? "Listen Max." Bruce said getting my attention. "What if we were wrong about you being a Fae?" I frowned. "I thought we were pretty sure." Bruce ran a hand through his graying hair, and blew out a breath. "Pretty sure isn't positive. Nothing else made sense to us. In all honesty Max, none of us are really 100 percent sure what you are. Except an exceptional fighter." He smiled at the last part. "Does it really matter what I am?" I asked. Bruce straightened his stance, and gave me a stern look. "Absolutely not. You are still my son. All of you." He looked at the twins. "Are my children, and all of you are good individuals." He looked each of us in the eye. Ever since saving us from foster care Bruce became the father all of us dreamed of. He treated us like we were all his own. Bruce taught us how to fight, and defend ourselves. He never pressured us into becoming Bounty Hunter's, but all of us wanted to. We wanted to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. "So what do we do now?" I asked. Bruce sighed. "Go get some sleep. Let me think about our next step." I nodded, and headed out of the main room. Walking to my bedroom I could feel the twins hot on my feet. "We aren't really going to go to bed are we?" Bou asked. We had just made it to my door. I looked at my best friend, and gave him a wicked smile. "Of course not. I'm taking a shower, and then we can go out." Bou matched my smile. "Fantastic. I'm starving." His eyes glowed a bright blue as his Incubus side came to the surface. I shook my head, and he laughed. "You coming to B?" I asked Bianca. "Yeah I could use a snack." She shrugged. "Kay. We'll meet outside in 30." I said. They both nodded to me, and went to their rooms. I walked into mine, and looked around. We had been living in this warehouse longer than anywhere else before. Been here about two years now. I'm sure we'd pick up and move soon. Although, I really liked this place. It wasn't too often that we each had our own bedrooms. Not to mention that huge showers. There were times that we went weeks without a proper shower, or had to bathe in lakes. Thankfully we had a lot of members here who were very handy. They got the water going, and it was nice and hot all the time. Grabbing my towel, and some soap I walked down the hall to the showers. Just as I walked out Bou opened his door as well. He smiled when he noticed me. We walked down the hall to the showers. Walking into the bathroom it looked like any other schools locker room. There were more cracks in the walls, and it was more run down than your normal school, but it worked for us. Bou walked right over to one of the showers and turned the water on. I followed suit, and took the stall next to him. "Gods, I f*****g love it here." Bou said as he jumped in. "Hot showers, and my own room." He sighed making me laugh. "I love it here too. Hot showers are enough for me." I said. "Ya know, I over heard Bruce talking about staying here." Bou told me. I frowned, not that he could see. "That would be dumb. It's not good for us to stay in one place for long." I said. "Yeah, but times are changing. Our group has grown so much that Bruce has been able to send small groups around the country." He told me. I thought about what he said for a moment. He has a point. Creatures are beginning to fear us like they do the Anderson's Black Ops Core. "Plus the Tribrids did it right? So, why can't we?" I lathered up some shampoo in my hands and washed my hair. "People are scared of Tribrids though. They can't be killed. We are not the same." I said as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. "Yeah well what if Robby finds his mate in the Anderson family? Then we'd have an alliance." Bou countered. I scoffed. "That doesn't necessarily mean we'd have an alliance. We have no idea what they're like. They aren't just Anderson's, they're Morningstar's too." I knew I was being a little hard on the Morningstar family, but it was hard not to be. When you've seen as much evil in the world as we have, you had to blame somebody. And who better than the Devil, and his family. I heard Bou turn off his shower. He flung my curtain back scaring the f**k out of me. "When are you going to give that s**t up?" He asked. Continuing my shower I asked, "Give what up"? Bou chuckled at me as he turned around, and wrapped a towel around his waist. "This whole 'the devil and his family are so evil' shit." I turned off my shower, and stepped out. "Who else is to blame for the evil in the world?" I asked rhetorically as I wrapped my own towel around me. "Uh, how about the people and creatures themselves? The Devil might live in Hell, but who are you to deem him evil? People are responsible for their own actions." He told me. I turned, and look at my best friend. Sometimes I forget that he's a demon himself. "You're right Bou. Maybe I should have an open mind." Bou smiled at me. "Damn right. Now let's go get some girls." He said wiggling his eyebrows. An hour later we entered the small bar we often went to. It was our favorite place to go to on a night out. Even though this is NYC, and crawling with night clubs, we found we liked the small dive bar better. Bianca and Bou got out of the cab, and I paid the driver. We stepped into the bar, and it was crowded like usual. "I'm gonna go get us a pool table. Get us some drinks." Bou yelled in my ear. I nodded, and walked to the bar. Bianca followed her brother over to the pool tables. "Gimme three bottles. Whatever you got." The bar tender nodded. He gave me my order, and I slapped some money on the bar. Turning around I walked to the twins. "You made them stronger right?" Bou asked. "Yeah." I said laughing. Being supernaturals we had a very hard time getting drunk. Luckily for us I figured out how to use my magic to make anything stronger for us. "Bianca's breaking." Bou told me. "We got first game." "Of course you do." I laughed. It's much quieter over this way, but we still had to yell to hear each other. It wasn't much later that a few girls came over our way. One flocked to Bou, and one to me. It was always like this. Even without the lustful enthrall Bou gave off they would come to us. "Hi cutie." A pretty brunette said to me. "Hi." I said giving her my best smile. "I'm Max." The girl giggled. "Naveah." She said. "Do you come here often?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah what about you?" "This is my first time out to a bar. Today's my 21st birthday." She said, and gave me a shy smile. Damn, just my type. Shy. I loved making the shy girls blush, and they always turned out to be freaks in the bedroom. I gave her another dazzling smile. "Happy birthday Naveah. Are you having a good night?" She giggled again. "I am now. Wanna dance?" I set my beer down on a nearby table. "Anything for the birthday girl." I said as I gave her a wink. Naveah grabbed my hand, and lead me to the dance floor. She put her back to my front, and started grinding on me in time with the music. I looked over to see Bianca talking with a hot as hell older woman. Looking around for Bou I spotted him with the same girl on the opposite side of the dance floor. Bending my head down to the girls neck I whispered in her ear. "So, you from around here?" I asked. I felt her body shiver at my hot breath that fanned her neck. "N-no. We're here for my birthday. My friend and I have a room at a hotel down the street. What about you?" She yelled over the music. "We moved here a few years ago." Was all I was willing to say. Naveah giggled again, and turned around in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and planted her lips to mine. I kissed her back as I pulled her flush against me. Naveah wasn't as shy as she seemed, considering it took her all of two seconds to bite my lip, and slip her tongue in my mouth. She's a damn good kisser for a shy girl. "Wanna come back to my hotel room?" She whispered in my ear. "f**k yeah I do." I replied. She giggled again, and bit her lip. "Let me just get my friend." She told me. I watched as she walked over to Bou and the girl he was with. The two girls whispered to each other, and Bou looked at me and started wiggling his eyebrows. Someone was pulling on my shirt, and I looked down to see Bianca. "I'm leaving. Rich mommy over there is gonna let me spend the night with her." She told me, and then smirked. "Have fun, and be safe." I told her. "Always am." She replied, and walked away. One of the best things about growing up with Bruce is that we know Bianca can take care of herself now. She is probably the best hand to hand fighter we had. Bou is the best with any weapon you gave him. And I am the sneakiest. Naveah walked back over to me with Bou and her friend in tow. Bou had his arm drapped over the other girls shoulders. "Ready?" Naveah asked. It was only ten minutes later, and we were in the girls hotel room. They were sharing a room with two beds. This wasn't the first time Bou and I f****d in the same room. Hell, we've shared women before. "I need a shower." The girl who I found out is named Lexi. "I could use a shower too." Bou said as he followed her into the bathroom. I chuckled, and looked back at Naveah. She is laying on one of the beds, propped up on an elbow, and looking me up and down. She met my eyes, and gave me a shy smile. Naveah sat up on the bed, and motioned for me to come to her. I walked over to her, and sat down on the bed next to her. She turned her cute face to me, and planted her lips on mine again. Naveah wasted no time deepening the kiss. She swung a leg over me to straddle me. I grabbed her bare thighs, and moved up hands under her skirt. Naveah moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her ass. One bad thing about humans was I could never be as agressive as I wanted to. I love being rough, and when my partners were rough with me. Naveah leaned back breaking our kiss long enough to lift her shirt over her head. I looked down at her bright purple lace bra. "What a sexy birthday girl." I said. She giggled, and pulled at my shirt. I let her lift it over my head, and she looked down my body. "Damn.." She whispered. Again, I was a pretty big dude. Naveah met my eyes again, and started kissing down my body. She slid off my lap, and to the floor on her knees. I leaned back slightly, and let her undo my pants. I lifted my ass enough for her to pull my jeans, and briefs down. My c**k sprung free as she pulled my clothes off of me. I watched as her eyes went wide. Not to toot my own horn, but I am packing a monster. Even Bou had mentioned it to me once or twice. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I told her as I watched her gulp. She looked up at me with large eyes. "I want to." And then she took my tip in her mouth. "Fuck." I whispered as I threw my head back. Naveah licked my entire shaft. She spit on my tip, and tried to take as much of me in as she could. Unfortunately it wasn't much. Luckily for me it seemed like she knew what she was doing. She grabbed the part of my shaft she couldn't fit in her mouth, and rubbed it in time with her bobbing. Her other hand went to cup my balls. Naveah's mouth is so wet, I could feel it drip down me to my balls. She's fast, and not giving up. It took me all of ten minutes to c*m. "I'm gonna cum.." I breathed out to warn her. Much to my pleassure, she went faster. I shot my hot seed into her mouth, and she sucked me all in. After she had completely licked me up she straddled me again, and giggled. "How was that?" She asked. I flipped her over, and gave her a hard kiss. "I hope you're ready for the best birthday s*x of your life." I woke up the next morning before anyone else. We are still in the hotel room with the girls from last night. I checked my phone to see Robby had called me an hour ago. It's 9 A.M. already. I carefully untangled myself from Naveah, and started searching for my clothes. After getting my briefs, and jeans back on I woke Bou up. "Huh?" He asked sleepy. "Shhh." I said, and looked at the girls. Still knocked out. "Let's go before they wake up." Bou slowly got up, and searched for his clothes. After we were dressed we grabbed our shoes, and walked out of the room quietly. In the hallway we put our boots back on, and walked towards the exit. "What a birthday gift for that girl huh?" Bou asked. "I could hear her screaming in the shower. Not to mention the rest of the night." He yawned. "They sure had us up all night." We entered the elevator, and I gave Bou a side glance. "Yeah they kept us up all night." I said sarcastically. The elevator dinged, and the doors opened at the main floor. Bou and I walked out the front entrance, and he pulled his phone out. "I'm gonna call Bianca real quick." He said as he walked a few steps. I worked on flagging down a cab. Finally after five minutes one stopped for us. "Bou!" I called. He hung up the phone, and got in the cab. I gave the driver an address to a store that was nearby the abandoned school. "Is Bianca on her way home?" I asked. "Yeah her 'Rich Mommy' is getting her a cab now, but she'll probably show up after us." He said laughing. "How does she always pull these hot ass hell lesbian cougars?" It was my turn to laugh. "Right, cause you don't pull in hot as hell women." "Not hot older women." He grumbled. I just shook my head laughing. Finally after 20 minutes the cab driver dropped us off. We walked the rest of the way to the school. As soon as we got in Levi, Bruce's right hand man, was waiting for us. "Bruce wants to see you." He told me. "Good luck with that I'm going to take a nap." Bou said. I walked to the main area where Bruce always is. "Hey Bruce." I greeted. "Max. Have you talked to Robby today?" He asked. I shook my head. "He called, but I didn't get it." "Call him back." He told me. I frowned. "Okay." Pulling my phone out I called Robby. "Hello, Robby's phone." A female voice answered. "Uh... is Robby there?" I asked. "Acaisia give me my phone." I could hear Robby in the background. "No way this guy sounds hot." The girl said. "Ahkari, are you going to get your twin?" Robby demanded. "Just because we're twins doesn't mean she owns me Robby, sheesh." The girl replied. "Who is it?" Robby asked her. "Excuse me hot voiced man. Who are you?" She asked making me chuckle. "Max." I told her. "He said his name is Max." She said. "Give me my phone. I've been waiting for his call." Robby said. "Acaisia give him his phone now. You should be training." Another females voice came through the line. I wasn't sure who these women are, but that second ones voice makes me want to meet them. Damn, how could a simple voice over the phone sound so sexy? "Hello? Max?" Robby asked. "Yeah, I'm still here." I said amused. "Sorry about that." He grumbled. "Don't be. So, what's up Robby? You find your mate?" I teased. "Yes actually I did." I could hear the pride in his voice. "That's awesome man! Congratulations." I said. "Thanks." He mumbled shyly. "Go on." I urged him. "She's amazing. She's a Nymph. She's unbelievably beautiful and kind. I'm already in love." He gushed. I chuckled. "Well, isn't that how mates work?" I teased. "That's actually not why I called you though." He told me. "Okay?" I asked looking at Bruce. He was staring back at me waiting for my reaction. "So my mate just so happens to be best friends with the head of the school here, Atiana Morningstar." I rolled my eyes. "My mate and I talked with Atiana about you, and she thinks that if you come here we can figure out what you are." I frowned. "Absolutely not." "Don't be like that Max. They're really nice people. Give them a chance." Robby told me. "Do they know that someone is after me?" I asked. "Yes. Atiana is confident that you'll be safe here." He told me. I went silent as I glared at Bruce. "You knew?" I asked him. He nodded slowly to me. "Just give it a chance. Come meet my mate. Take a vacation. Atiana said she would even pay for your flight here." Robby told me. "You're going." Bruce told me. "What?" I asked. "Awesome I'll let Atiana know, and I'll call you when I hear about your flight." Robby said. "Wait, Robby, no I'm not coming there." I tried, but he already hung up. "Damnit." I said as I glared at Bruce. "You can't make me go." I said. "You're going Max. We need to know what you are so we know with what we're dealing with." He said. "But." I tried. "You're going." He said sternly, and then walked out of the room.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD