Book 3 Sweet Redemption: Chapter Eleven: Acaisia's P.O.V.

4524 Words
My body was waking up but my brain was lagging. I was so not ready to be awake yet. Not when my bed felt so much more comforable than usual. So warm and hard. I snuggled more into it. What is that smell? It smells f*****g amazing, like hot chocolate and pine. Is it Christmas time already? Snuggling into my bed more I realized that I was, in fact, not laying on my bed. Popping my eyes open I saw that I was indeed in my bedroom, soft evening light shining through my curtains. Only, I was practically sprawled across Bou. My Goddess he is so warm and comfortable. Looking up his body to his face I saw that he was asleep. A small smile formed on my lips as I took in all of his features. His soft chocolate hair was a mess of curls on top of his head. Probably my fault that it's extra messy. His nose is perfectly straight. But my favorite part of him has to be those perfect full pink lips. They're f*****g perfect. Let's wake him up and have our way with him. Selma suggested excitedly in my head. I rolled my eyes at her. He wanted to take things slow remember? Selma scoffed at me. Only because he's scared you'll reject him. I smiled. He should be scared. I said as I carefull untangled myself from him. I was trying to remember everything that happened between us. Bou was so sweet and caring when I told him about my first mate, something I was shocked about. He did tell me that it wasn't in his nature to be jealous and I guess that makes sense. My mate is a s*x demon, not meant for one other person. I wondered what that meant for our...possible relationship. We are not sharing him. Selma growled out. I don't want to. I bit back, surprising myself. What if we have a third mate? I asked her. We don't. Selma said completely sure of herself. I sighed. What if he wants to sleep with other people? Like an open relationship or three sums or something? I asked her. The fact that I was slightly paniced over the idea shocked me. This little fucker has already started worming his way into my heart. It's been one day. One! Selma growled lowly in my head. He better not want any of that. Was all she said. I looked over at Bou, who was still sleeping soundly. He's an Incubus Sel, how are we supposed to tell him no? Easy. You already do it. Just be serious this time. She said. I scoffed at her but didn't reply. What was I going to say? No, that I don't do that? Please. After I told Bou about my first mate he wiped my tears and made me laugh. How could he be so sweet to me? And then that speech he gave me! Ugh! I was ready to throw everything out the window and mark him right there. Then he told me that we could take things slow. I didn't want to do that. Well, maybe emotionally but I definitely wanted Bou, and bad. I remember climbing on top of him and kissing him. Selma had been hovering at the surface the moment he mentioned feeding from someone before he came here. She asked me what that meant and when I told her...well.. She was not happy. Selma had encouraged me to have my way with him and I was on board immediately. How could I not be after that speech? Selma demanded I make him feed from us. As much as I hate to admit it, I was just as angry as she was. Bou argued with me for a short minute about it which was surprising. I knew that my anger was showing in my eyes. He didn't seem the slightest bit scared of me. Instead, he reached up, looked into my eyes, and then dedicated the steamy makeout session to my wolf. Who howled her appreciation in my head. Bou had tried to pull away from me several times but I kept going back for more. I knew he was trying to stop himself my I didn't care. Being fed on by a s*x demon was f*****g amazing. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I kept going back for more because it felt f*****g amazing, or if I was trying to prove something to the both of us. The moment Bou flipped me over I thought I was going to get f****d. Unfortunately, when he pulled just a bit more energy from me, my body went weak. Bou pulled away from me and apologized, he was clearly worried. Not that I cared. No, I was far too gone to be upset about anything. When I inhaled I noticed that his scent had changed slightly. That happens with Vampires when they feed. Their scents will change slightly. It happens to us too. Usually, only your mate can tell the difference it's so subtle. I didn't know it was the same for Incubi. Hmmmm, I should tell Ahkari. I remember the only words I was able to mumble was how worth it it was before I passed out. That means that Bou put me on the bed more and stayed with me. I turned over to look at him again. How serious do you think he was about taking things slow? I asked Selma. I felt her confusion and curiosity. Probably extremely with how mean you've been to him. She grumbled. I smiled slyly. Let's see how far we can push him. I suggested. Selma nodded her head in my mind and her excitement coursed through to me. Slowly and carefully I slid my leg over Bou and sat on top of him. He barely even moved. I had to bite my lip to not giggle. Grabbing Bou's shirt I extended one claw and slowly ripped down the middle of his shirt. My eyes never felt Bou's face and he only twitched once. I flung his shirt open, my eyes hesitating on his face before roaming down his perfect bare chest. My Gods he has a lot of muscles. My first mate might have been Alpha blood but Bou was packing way more muscle. I licked my lips as my eyes flickered back to Bou's sleeping face. A soft giggle tumbled out of me and he still slept. Is he ever going to wake up? Selma grumbled. I puckered my lips out. I'm sure he will if I start to lick him. I said slyly making Selma excited again. Leaning down to my mates perfect chest I pressed my lips against him softly. Bou didn't move so I started making my way along his body. After a couple of kisses, my tongue started to flick out across his skin. Bou's body had started to twitch and I knew he was waking up. My excitement mixed with my wolves, making me feel even bolder. Flicking my tongue out I licked along the groves of Bou's abs. I heard his breath hitch and new he was finally awake. Large, warm hands fell on my thighs and started to roam up. I licked and sucked along Bou's body as his breathing started to get heavier. At one point I bit down on him hard. Not hard enough to put a mark on him but hard enough that he hissed out and gripped my ass. Hmm, so my mate likes a little pain. Perfect. I kissed, licked, sucked, and bit my way back up to Bou's lips. He kissed me back, almost losing himself, but then pulled back a short minute later. I pouted as he looked me over. "Acaisia I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take so much. You just taste so f*****g good and you kept kissing me and I just couldn't help myself." He rushed out. I put a finger over his lips to stop him. "Shh." I ordered. "I knew what was happening. I could have stopped you at any moment. And if I couldn't of, I would have came back." I said and then bent down to start kissing his neck. "But I don't want to kill you." He said softly. I pulled back to look at his sad face. Bou's sad expression made him look almost boy-like. Selma whined in my head and I felt a little bad for treating this like it was no big deal. To me it wasn't, but to Bou it was. "Hey." I said as I grabbed his face with both of my hands. "I'm okay. I wanted it. All I needed was a little nap and I'm feeling better than ever." I leaned back down to his neck and inhaled deeply. "It will always feel worth it when you smell like me after." I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck. "Acaisia.." Bou said my name seriously. Again I leaned back to look at him. "You aren't mad at me?" He asked. "No." I shook my head making my long hair fly around me. "I literally demanded you to do it. And Selma is completely pleased." Then I gave him my best innocent face, and leaned up to push my boobs in his face. "Next time you feed from us will you dedicate it to me?" I asked with a perfectly innocent pout. Bou's body shivered and his grip on my ass tightened. "So, they'll be a next time then." Bou smirked at me. I smiled slyly. "It could be right now if you want." I suggested. My mate laughed lightly at me. "You just woke up from me taking too much and you want to go again?" He asked incredulously. I nodded. "I didn't rip your shirt open for no reason Bou." I said with a small smile. Bou looked down at his bare chest than back up to me. A wide smile spread acorss his handsome face. I could practically taste how smug he's feeling. "As happy as I am to wake up like this with you on top of me... I won't be feeding from you again. Not tonight anyways." He mumbled the last part. I spread my legs further apart and grinded on him a little. Bou's eyes fluttered but didn't shut. I gave him another perfect innocent pout. "But I want it." I whined to him. Bou chuckled. "You like it when I feed on you huh?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded. Bou's hands roamed up the sides of my body, settling on either side of my neck. "I like it when you feed on me too. Maybe we should do that instead. That way I can make sure you're fully healed." He told me. "I am fully healed." I told him. Bou brushed his thumb over my bottom lip, his eyes never leaving mine. "Sorry, can't take your word for it. You should probably drink just a little bit of my blood. Just in case." He suggested. I couldn't help the small giggle that came out of me. "You think you're so slick." I told him. My mate smiled up at me. "I don't know what you mean." He said. Bou moved his hands back down my body to my hips. He gripped me tightly while he wiggled himself to a sitting position. Bou's hands then snaked up my skirt. He grabbed a handful of each cheek roughly making me gasp in plessure. Then, he pulled one hand back to give me a rough smack. An involuntary moan tumbled from me. "Feed from me." Bou said softly. I looked down at him. My gums were already tingling, my fangs starting to protrude. My eyes snapped back up to Bou's. He smirked at me as he saw my fangs poking out from my lips. "Where do you want me to feed from?" I asked. Bou's smirk deepened. "I suppose you couldn't get very much from my lip again." He commented and then turned his head exposing his neck to me. "Be as rough as you want baby." He said. I frowned. "Don't call me baby." I ordered. "You like the pain?" I asked, my voice softer. Bou nodded. "I'm a bit of a masochist." He told me. "Noted." I said smiling. Before either of us could say anything else I bent my body down to Bou's slowly. My n*****s are hard and because I'm not wearing a bra, they grazed against my mate's body. Plessure filled sparks shot across my body. I placed a soft open mouth kiss to Bou's neck before licking him. His body shivered under me. Smiling against his skin, I opened my mouth, and sunk my teeth in hard. I bite down roughly making Bou moan loudly. Man, my mate does not care about making noises. Most men did. They never moaned or anything until they came. I hadn't been with many men that were open about their s****l noises. The more I heard from Bou though, the more I wanted to keep hearing. Bou's grip on my ass tightened as I started to suck his blood into my mouth. My own moan sounded from around his skin. f**k, he tastes so f*****g good. The more blood I drank the more foggy my brain got. I was still aware of what I was doing and what was going on around me, but my self control was long gone. I started to grind myself on top of Bou. My moaons increased as I dry humped him. Thankfully Bou was quick to move his hand to my throbbing core. He was gentle at first as his skilled fingers circled my clit. His fingers moved back to be inserted inside me. Bou moaned loudly the moment he entered my p***y. My own moans growing as I grinded myself on his hand. Bou's amazing blood, mixed with his fingers inside of me, and his thumb circling my clit had me falling off my edge quickly. Still sucking hard on his neck I kept f*****g his hand after my orgasm had ended. Everything about Bou made me want to keep going. He had only given me his fingers and still I was desperate for it. With only his hands Bou had brought me harder orgasms than my first mate did during our one night together. After a few more minutes I pulled my teeth out from Bou's neck. He hissed under his breath and I licked his wound closed. Bou still had his fingers inside of me and I was still grinding myself on him. I started to kiss down his neck and across his jaw. One of my hands stayed tangled in his soft curls, while the other snaked between the two of us. I found the button to his jeans quickly and wasted now time undoing them. Sliding his zipper down slowly I pressed my lips to his in a desperate kiss. I slid my hand into Bou's pants. Surprisingly, he wasn't wearing any underwear. He smirked against my lips. Ignoring his smugness I reached all the way down until I wrapped my hand around his huge c**k. Bou was perfectly shaven much to my delight, but as soon as I wrapped my hand around him I gasped into his mouth. Bou wasted no time slipping his tongue into my mouth. My mate is far bigger than anyone I had ever been with. And that was saying a lot. I had been with a lot of people, of all different species. I found that werewolves tend to have larger p*****s but I had never been with a s*x demon. Bou is f*****g huge. If I were a virgin still, I think I would be scared. I was still a little scared but mostly I was excited. Oh, I bet that his d**k would make me so full. I wonder if I could fit it all in my mouth. As the excited thoughts ran through my head I started kissing Bou back fiercely. He was still pumping his fingers in and out of me but my movements had slowed as I focused on his large member. I moved my hand up and down his long shaft. f**k, I can't wait to see how this feels inside of me. My will was quickly failing. I mean, I did do this to see how far I could push him. Let's see if I can get him to f**k me. Pulling back I looked him deep in his eyes. Bou stared at me with his piercing blue eyes as they glowed. His lips were red and puffy from our intense kiss. My mates hair was an absolute mess due to me. "Bou.." I trailed off. "f**k me." I ordered. My mate's body shuttered. He shook his head slightly. "No. We're taking things slow." He told me still f*****g me with his fingers. I gripped his c**k harder making him hiss. "We're already not taking things slow." I countered. Bou shook his head. "Not f*****g you yet." He breathed out. I pulled my hand out of his pants to spit on it and put it back on him. Bou's head fell back as I moved my hand up and down his shaft. I played and teased his head as his body twitched. When Bou looked back at me I gave him another innocent pout. "Please." I pouted harder as I started moving my hips against his hand again. "Bou.." I breathed out. "You feel so good. I want more." I practically begged. Bou's face was a look of pure bliss. I could see the confliction in his eyes. His self control was waning and I was counting on it. I pulled my hand out of his pants and grabbed his hand yanking it out of me. Bringing it to my mouth I sucked on his fingers. I moaned loudly as my eyes rolled back. When I met Bou's eyes once more he was staring at me like he had just spent the last ten years in the desert and I was the first glass of water he saw. My mate pulled his hand back to grip my hips. Before I could complain he flipped us over so I was on my back underneath him. Bou's eyes roamed down my body before smashing his lips to mine. I moved my hands to tangle in his soft curls. Pulling on his dark brown strands to distract him I used my feet and legs to slowly push his jeans down. Finally I got them off enough for his large c**k to spring free. Wrapping my legs around his waist I pushed him into me. Bou and I both moaned loudly into each others mouths as his c**k hit my soaking wet thong. I thought I would have to be the one to reach between us to move them out of the way but I wasn't. Bou pulled back from me and I pouted. No way can he just stop now. Thankfully he didn't. Bou pulled back enough to slowly pull my thong off my body. He places kisses along my legs as he pulled my thong from me. Excitement rolled through me as he came back to kiss me. My mate pushed his thick head along my folds making me moan. Bou shivered against me with his own moan. f**k, I love how vocal he is. I thought that he would waste no time shoving his giant c**k in me but he never did. Instead, he teased me with his head. He pushed his huge d**k through my folds, rubbing himself on my clit. It was like I was m**********g without the penetration. My moans were growing louder and louder as I grew closer and closer to my orgasm. Bou pulled back to stare down at me. His eyes were glowing brightly. Which only made me hornier. I reached up and pulled my shirt down. Bou's eyes flickered down to my chest as I started to play with my n*****s. My orgasm was so close. "f**k, baby. You are so f*****g sexy." Bou dipped his head down to bit one of my n*****s making me moan louder. "I'm gonna c*m Acaisia." Every time my name leaves his lips shutters rack my body. "I'm going to let you c*m first mate." He mumbled against my skin. "Then I'm going to c*m all over these beautiful thighs of yours. And you're going to leave it there until I say so." He told me, his voice rougher than I've heard yet. "Can you do that for me baby?" His voice was still rough. "Yes." I said nodding. Bou smirked against me. "Say that again." He demanded. "Yes." I moaned out and Bou moved faster against me. "Ugh! Yes Bou!" My orgasm was right there ready for me. One more second and I was being thrown over the edge. "BOU! YES!" I screamed as I came harder than I think I ever have before. Bou let me ride out my orgasm before he moved faster again. He grunted before moving his c**k down and cumming all over my thighs. "f**k Acaisia!" He didn't scream but definitely yelled. s**t I hope no one is home. Aftrer Bou came he kept my legs apart as he stared down at his work. He rubbed his c*m around my bare thighs. Then he reached his hand up and put his c*m covered fingers in my face. I didn't need to be told what to do. Grabbing his hand I licked every drop of c*m from his fingers. This wasn't the first time I have tasted semen, but this was the first time I thought it tasted good. Like really good. Wanting more and more good. I wonder if that's because he's my mate of if it's an Incubus thing. Bou smiled down at me after I had finished cleaning him. He brought his body down on mine. My mate pressed his lips to mine in a soft quick hiss. "Good girl." He whispered before pulling away. I frowned at him. "Don't let this go to your head." I said. Bou smirked down at me. His eyes flickered to my exposed p***y as his hands roamed down my body. When his eyes met mine again his smirk turned into a goofy smile. "Wouldn't dream of it love. Although, it's kind of hard not to when you scream my name the way you did." He said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever heard, ever seen." His eyes raked along my body. "Next time you beg me to f**k you I just might." He said making my face heat. Bou pulled away from me. He stood up and pulled his pants back up. I reached down to grab my thong but he grabbed it before I could. He shoved it in his back pocket and I scrunched my face up at him. "Oh these are mine now babe." He said smirking. "I'll give them back if you follow my orders." He said refering to me leaving his c*m on me. I sat back on my bed, my boobs still completely exposed. "I don't want them back that badly." I said. Bou chuckled. "We'll see." He said lowly as he got on his knees in front of me. I thought that maybe he was going to eat me out and start things up again. Much to my surprise he pulled my shirt up for me, putting my boobs away. He pressed a light kiss to my forehead and then stood back up to sit down next to me. "I didn't expect you to be a squirter." He commented next to me. I turned to look at him. "I've never squirted a day in my life." I told him. Bou gave me a confused look before smirking at me. "Well, you just did baby." He told me. "I told you to stop calling me that. Quit with the pet names." I grumbled. Bou put his hands up in surrender. I cleared my throat. "I did?" I asked softly. Bou nodded. "It was f*****g sexy. You soaked my balls." He chuckled. "I've never came like that either if it makes you feel better." He told me. "You haven't?" I asked. My mate shook his head. "No one has ever made me c*m just by touching or sucking. Usually only the actual s*x gets me. But I guess it's going to be different in all the best ways with my mate." He smirked at me. I opened my mouth to say something else when my sisters voice floated through my head. Acaisia, Ahkari, I want the two of you to meet me in my office now please. Tia said. Ahkari's response was quick. Be there in five. On my way. I said and then closed the link. I looked up at Bou. "I have to go. Tia wants to see me." I said as I stood up. Bou stood as well. "I'll come with you." I turned to him ready to tell him no but then he kept speaking. "I need a new shirt now anyways." He smirked. "Fine." I said and grabbed a beige sweater from the chair that sat at my vanity. Then I turned to walk out the door. Bou grabbed my hand the moment we walked out of my house. I pulled away from him only for him to wrap an arm around my shoulders. Grumbling under my breath I decided to let it go. Like he was going to listen to me anyways. When we got to the school we had to part ways. Before we did though, Bou pulled me into a hug. At first I didn't know what to do. It didn't take me long though to wrap my arms around him and inhale his delicious scent. "Remember what I told you. Keep my c*m on you until I say so." He whispered in my ear. I scoffed. "And how long is that supposed to be?" I asked. "Let me spend the night with you tonight and it can be sooner." He offered. I pulled myself out of Bou's arms to narrow my eyes at him. "We'll see." Was all I said. Bou gave me a chuckle and a quick kiss but otherwise didn't argue. My mate was good at giving me space while also worming his way into my life. I guess I would probably be the same if I hadn't been hurt already. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Bou, but it seemed like he kind of liked it. "Acaisia." Ahkari's voice came from behind us. I turned my head to her before turning back to Bou. "I gotta go." I said lamely. Bou tucked my hair behind my ear before kissing my forehead. "Come and find me later if you want to." He said and then he turned to head for his room. I turned around to find my twin smirking at me. "Shut up." I said before she could say anything else. "Let's get this over with."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD