Book 3 Sweet Redemption: Chapter Ten: Bianca's P.O.V.

4637 Words
Let me just say, that everything that happened at the waterfall was surreal. As cold as I had been to Ahkari, my self control quickly crumbled. And I do mean quickly. First, I didn't want to let go of her hand when she grabbed mine. Thankfully she didn't either. When she had mentioned her wolf to me I found myself excited to meet her. Ahkari was acting a little weird about it, or at least that's what I thought. I thought that werewolves were super attached to their mates right away. Then things slowly started to click. Ahkari thought that her wolf would mark me the moment she saw me. The thought of that excited me dispite myself. And that simple fact had me closing my mouth on the subject. Ahkari lead me through the thick trees until we came to a clearing. I could practically feel her excitement when she moved branches out of the way for me. My breath caught in my throat as I stepped into the clearing. The place was f*****g beautiful. Like something from a different world. Soft green grass, a giant swimming hole with a small waterfall. My mate is romantic, I'll give her that. I still had my doubts that the water was warm enough for us to swim in though. Then, once again, my mate surprised me by heating it up. Now it was like a hot spring. Standing up I stripped out of my clothes slowly, never breaking eye contact with Ahkari. Once I was standing in the baby blue bikini I watched as Ahkari's eyes raked over my body. Never in my life has one look from someone made me so horny. Before I could act on that lust I dove in. Thinking I had escaped from my lust was only wishful thinking though. Ahkari stripped out of her clothes as well. She stood at the edge of the pool staring at me as I took in her swim suit. f**k, she has big boobs. Big perky boobs. I bet it's so easy to make them bounce. Ahkari's suit was bright orange and way too small for her. Her top only covered her n****e and some of her boob around it. The bottoms were also small, letting her ass hang out the sides of it. I half wondered if she wore that out in public but quickly dismissed the thought. I'm not a jealous person, it wasn't in my nature being a s*x demon, but she is my mate. Still, I pushed the thought aside. Ahkari could wear whatever she wanted, and I would enjoy the show. Soon after she got in, we were having tons of fun. We splashed and played like we were a couple of children. Honestly, I was having more fun than I ever remember having. Then Ahkari showed me the cave under the waterfall. I couldn't get over the beauty of this place. Ahkari was timid since we left the house. I could tell she was shy but wanted to be around me. That only made me want her more. As much as I was fighting having a mate I couldn't help myself. Ahkari is perfect in every way. So far anyways. That didn't stop me from touching her though. Placing my hand on her thigh I felt her up slowly. I didn't even use my special touch and she was already horny as f**k. My eyes started to glow as I sensed her lust. That's when she figured out what I am. Ahkari is a Morningstar, she is literal royalty to my kind. I didn't grow up in Hell but that didn't mean I didn't know who she is. Here I am, getting hot and heavy with a princess. I couldn't help myself when I asked Ahkari if she was disappointed that I'm female. Her telling me that she would be disappointed if I wasn't had my walls crumbling. Well that didn't take much I guess. It didn't take long for things to get heated, but I was surprised that Ahkari was the one to make the first real move. She smashed my lips to hers and I completely lost myself. For the first time, someone else dominated me. I opened my mouth for her and soon I was a moaning mess. I wasn't the only one falling apart at least. Ahkari had picked me up and placed me on her lap so I was straddling her. Moments later I was f*****g her hand. Literally, bouncing up and down on her like I was getting f****d. It might have just been her fingers but it felt like I was getting f****d, and in the best way. Soon I was cumming. Thank the Gods! Finally, my little dry spell was over. Thinking that I didn't want to tire my mate out I tried to get off of her, but she wasn't having that. She kept me in place as she started to circle my clit again. f**k, this is not fair, how can she be so good at this, and so strong. I didn't even bother arguing with her either. If she wanted to see me c*m again I wasn't going to complain. Bouncing on top of her again, Ahkari was completely ravishing my body. Her mouth moved across my body with a feverish desperation. It felt amazing, better than anything I've ever experienced before. Was it always going to be like this? Ahkari kept trying to kiss me but I kept pulling away. When she completely stopped our motions I pouted. I've never had to pout to anyone to get what I wanted. I was always the one in charge. This was new to me. Ahkari demanded to know why I wouldn't kiss her. When I told her I didn't want to drain her, her face softened and she started f*****g me with her fingers again. To say that I was shocked when she told me that she had already completely recovered from my feeding, was an understatement in the least. Sex demons were not made for one person. I never held out hope because of that fact. We needed to feed and we took a lot. It would be easy for us to accidently drain the life of our partner. Usually, it took our partners days to recover after we had a full feed. I had figured that Ahkari was different but I didn't think she was that different. I could literally feed from her all day and even if she died she would come right back. I might not have taken much from her this time but I had taken a bit. And she only needed a couple of minutes to recover? Oh boy were my walls crumbling fast. This time when my orgasm came over me Ahkari went relentless. Instead of just letting me ride it out she pumped her fingers into me at unthinkable speeds. My orgasm quickly turned intense. My moans turned into pleasure filled screams as they bounced off the cave walls. I felt myself squirt as my p***y clenched around Ahkari's fingers. Finally, minutes later, I rode out the last of my orgasm. Ahkari let me off of her this time. I was shocked beyond belief when she told me she had never done that before. At first I didn't want to believe her, but I had no reason to doubt her. Other than her being far too skilled. I mentioned something about if her mouth was just as skilled and was pleasantly shocked when she wanted to keep going. Maybe I really could f**k my mate all day. As soon as her lips met mine I felt her distraction. A few moments later she pulled away from me. I gave her a questioning look waiting for her to tell me what was wrong. Ahkari looked irritated as she sighed. "I'm so sorry but my brother just mind linked me. He needs my help." She said handing me my top. I tied the bottom part and then she turned me around to tie the top for me. I ignored the fluttering in my stomach at her actions. No one ever helped me get dressed afterwards. "I'm really sorry." She told me and I could hear the genuineness in her voice. "It's alright. What does he want you to do?" I asked trying to lighten her mood. Ahkari looked me up and down once I turned around. She seemed to be thinkging about something. Then she blessed me with a wide smile that spread across her beautiful face. "Wanna come with?" She asked. I couldn't help the giggle that tumbled from me. "Yeah." I answered without even knowing what I was getting myself into. Ahkari smiled brightly at me and then turned to swim under the waterfall. I followed behind her until we got to the edge. Ahkari looked at our clothes than back to me, biting her lip. "I forgot to grab towels." She admitted shyly. "That's okay." I said trying to make her feel better. Although I wasn't looking forward to walking back with a wet head and no towel to dry off with. This might be Georgia but it was still October and windy. Ahkari put her hand on my arm stopping me from pulling myself out. "Hold on." She said and pulled herself out. She gathered up our clothes and shoes, and hugged them to her body before reaching her hand out to me. I gladly reached up and took it. Ahkari pulled me out of the water, she set me on my feet before wrapping an arm around my waist. She pulled me flush against her and in the blink of an eye we were in her bedroom, dripping water on the soft beige carpet. I looked around before my eyes settled on Ahkari and I giggled. "Teleporting has got to be the coolest thing you do." I mumbled. Ahkari blushed. "It's pretty cool but it can be draining. A short distance like this wasn't though." She told me as she tucked wet hair behind my ear. "Next time I won't forget the towels." She said. My mate and I are the same height, making it easy for me to reach forward and trap her lips with mine. Our kiss started out simple. Ahkari moved her lips against mine slowly. I grabbed her bottom lip with my teeth and sucked it into my mouth. Ahkari dropped the clothes she was holding and wrapped her arms around me. One arm reached up to the back of my head, pulling me closer into her. Her other arm wrapped around my lower back holding me where she wanted me. My arms reached up to wrap around her neck. I was also holding her as close as I could get her to be. I was starting to get lost in the kiss, never wanting it to end. Ahkari tastes so f*****g good, and her tongue is so soft and skilled. I can't wait to feel it against my p***y. An involuntary moan tumbled from my mouth into my mates. Much to my disappointment, Ahkari pulled away breaking our kiss. "Sorry." She breathed out. "But we have to get dressed or we'll be late. Ambrose didn't give me a lot of time to prepare." She said. I nodded and Ahkari gave me one last quick kiss before turning out of my arms. She went to a door in the room, opening it I saw that it is a closet. I hugged myself as Ahkari pulled out a bunch of clothes. Eventually she looked over to me biting her lip. "Do you want to pick out your own clothes? I kind of got yours wet. You can take anything you want." She told me. I walked over to join her in the closet. Looking through her clothes I realized that maybe I should know where we are going before I decided. I looked over to meet Ahkari's deep blue eyes. "Where are we going?" I asked her. She smiled back at me. "Ambrose is the one who trains all the new recruits to the BOC. Every month we hold a self defense class for grades seven to twelve. We spread it out so that it's not too many students at once. That way they feel more comfortable asking questions and get one on one time if they want it. Today he was supposed to hold the class for the 8th graders, but apparently he had an emergency. So, we get to go teach them how to kick ass." She told me. I stared at her blinking for a moment before I found my voice. "And you want me to come and watch?" I asked. Ahkari gave me a confused look. "No, I want you to come and help me." She stated. "Really?" I asked her. My mate gave me another confused look. "Do you not fight? I guess I assumed that because you live with the Bounty Hunters that you are one..." She trailed off as her face started to heat. "I'm sorry I didn't think-" "No it's fine." I said interrupting her. "It's just... I'm a female." I said. Ahkari gave me an amused look. "I've noticed." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Most of the Bounty Hunters barely consider me an asset. Usually I'm over looked because I'm a women." I told her. Realization settled in my mates deep blues. "Well, don't worry about that here. There are lots of extremely powerful and strong women in the BOC. It's stupid to underestimate someone just because they are female." She said. Ahkari's words made a fluttering start in my heart but I shook my head anyways. "You and your siblings don't count." I teased. "I know." She said simply. "I wasn't counting them. There are lots of others. All different species of the supernatural." She told me. I stared at Ahkari as she smiled at me. She knew exactly what I was meaning. The more time I spent with her the more my walls crumbled. Not only is my mate a women, but she believes in other women, in me. She doesn't even know me, yet she isn't treating me like some fragile doll. Before my brain could catch up, my body reacted. I practically pounced on Ahkari connecting our lips. We tumbled backwards into some clothes hanging up before falling to the ground. Although I wasn't sure if either of us cared. I was back to straddling her as our lips moved together. Ahkari's hands quickly reached around to grab my ass. I gasped in plessure and she didn't hesitate to slip her tongue in my mouth. f**k, how could she make me this horny? You'd think that she didn't just give me two mind blowing oragsms minuted ago. Ahkari gripped my thighs, and in a flash she flipped me on my back. She was between my legs, her lips moving feverishly against mine, her hands roaming all over my body. Ahkari moved her lips from mine down my neck. She was running a hand up and down my thigh and I wrapped it around her waist. Ahkari licked and sucked on all of my sensitive spots. Suddenly she pulled back from me completely. She stared down at me and gave me a pained look before groaning. "We are running very late. Tia just mind linked me. I told her we would be there in ten minutes." She said as she stood up and reached her hand out to me. I took her hand and got to my feet. "Sorry." I mumbled. Ahkari cupped my cheek and I looked at her to see her smiling at me. "Do not ever be sorry for kissing me." She stated sternly. I nodded in response. For someone so shy Ahkari has a bossy side. I wonder if it is just with me because I'm her mate. It seemed like when things get heated she gets more aggressive. Maybe it's because she's part wolf? Deciding to think about that later I went through Ahkari's clothes. Settling on a pair of gray leggings, a matching sports bra, and a simple white T-shirt I walked out of the closet. Ahkari had put on a pair of dark purple work out pants and was in the middle of taking her top off. Finally! I'm going to get to see those perky n*****s of hers. My mates eyes flickered up to meet mine. She gave me a shy smile and I really thought that she was going to stop and go for the bathroom. Instead, she kept eye contact with me as her top fell to the floor. My eyes roamed across her perfect creamy skin. Her boobs are even more enticing than I thought they would be. My mates n*****s hardened under my gaze. I was itching to reach out and tug on one. I wonder how much pain she can handle. Shaking my head I put the clothes on her bed. I turned to her and tucked her hair behind her ear. Ahkari is biting her bottom lip, a light blush dusted across her cheeks. I placed a soft kiss to her lips before pulling away. "If you don't put a shirt on, I promise you that we will not be making it in time, or at all." I told her lowly. The blush on my mates cheeks deepened before she turned away. Ahkari finished dressing fast, thankfully. It's slightly unbelievable, even for me, that I can't keep my hands off of her. I can't help it though. Everything about her calls to me. I wasn't sure to be mad at the mate bond or this stupid class we are about to teach. Minutes later we were both dressed and running out the door. Thankfully Ahkari and I were the same size shoe and I was able to barrow a pair of tennis shoes from her. Better than the boots I had on. My hair was in a high ponytail, and Ahkari's is in a low one. I followed behind her as we rushed to the school. Ahkari entered and weaved her way through the halls. I know she grew up here but this place this like a damn maze. Finally we came up to a set of double doors. Ahkari pushed one open and held it as I walked through. We entered into a large gymnasium. I guess this place is a school. It looks just like any other school gym. A group of kids, maybe 30 in total sat on the floor. In front of them were large blue mats. All of them turned their heads up as we walked in. Heat traveled to my face. The teacher that was waiting with them crossed her arms and tapped her foot in irritation. Ahkari walked past me and to the group of kids. I followed behind quietly. "Hey guys!" She greeted and then turned to the teacher who was glaring at us. "You can go. I got it from here." Ahkari told her. The teacher rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath but left. Honestly the disrespect she showed my mate had me more pissed off than it should. What the hell is her problem? "Sorry I kept you guys waiting." Ahkari addressed the class. "I brought a friend with me I hope that's okay with you guys. This is Bianca." She introduced me. A kid with chocolate skin and purple eyes raised his hand. "Yes Emery?" Ahkari called on him. I was surprised that she knew his name. Does she do this often? "Where is Ambrose?" The kid asked. "He had an emergency." She told them and an audible sigh sounded from the crowd. Ahkari smiled, trying to hid her laughter. "Awh I thought you guys missed me." She said to them. "I did Ahkari!" Called out a red haired girl. She stuck her nose in the air and crossed her arms. "Boys are stupid and unfortunately your brothers are no exceptions." The little girl stated nearly making me snort. Oh I like her. A dark haired boy with forest green eyes turned to glare at her. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it. His head turned back to the front of the class. He was now glaring daggers at my mate. "Karla," Ahkari addressed the girl calmly. "Not all of my brothers are stupid. Ambrose isn't. He's taught you guys a lot right?" She asked. "I guess so." The girl replied. "But if that's true than why did you bring a girl?" Karla asked making me choke on a snort. Ahkari turned her amused eyes on me before looking back to the kids. "I said boys aren't stupid, not that they're better fighters." Ahkari teased making the girls giggle and the the boys grumble. Laughing Ahkari asked, "What is the first rule we teach you in self defense class or even offensive class"? All of the kids hands shot up except for the dark haired boy who was still glaring at Ahkari. "Axton." The kids grumbled in annoyance from not being called on. Karla turned her head to the dark haired boy. "Can you tell us?" Ahkari asked him. The boy clenched his jaw and then sighed. "Do not underestimate your opponent." The boy said. "Hmm, guess not all your brothers are stupid." Karla snickered. I had to put my hand over my mouth to hide my amusement. Axton rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Now it made sense why he was glaring at Ahkair, and why she called him out, and also his clear reluctance to be here. "Alright. I'm going to show you guys a few new moves with my partner here." Ahkari said gesturing to me. She turned her body towards me. "Do you want to be on offense or defense?" She asked me. "Hmmm." I hummed, thinking. "Offense." I decided. Ahkari smiled brightly at me. In the blink of an eye her face turned serious. She took a defesive stance and I wasted no time attacking. I gave my mate everything I had, and she took me down everytime. Ahkari was hands down the best fighter I had ever seen. It was impossible to land a blow on her. Everytime she took me down she paused to explain what I did wrong to the class, or how she found my weak spots. Information I was also glad to have. I wonder if she could teach me more. Finally after about 20 minutes of getting my ass handed to me Ahkari had the kids pair up. Apparently they were assigned partners at the beginning of the year so that they didn't pair up with their friends. "Would you feel comfortable watching them and giving them tips?" Ahkari asked me. "We usually walk around and correct their mistakes. I can take this half but only if you're okay with that." She said. I smiled at her. "I think I can handle that." I said. Who was I kidding? Fighting was definitely where I felt most comfortable but kids were not my strong suit. I'm a s*x demon, I don't do well with children. Although I found myself completely at ease as I walked around correcting the kids. Each of them listened intently and I watched as they applied my advice in their sparing. When I got to Karla and Axton I was surprised to see how lazy he was being. "You aren't giving it your all." I commented to him. "Yeah no shit." He grumbled without looking at me. "How is anyone supposed to excelle if you aren't giving it your all?" I asked him. Axton turned his dark green eyes on me. "If I give it my all I could kill her." He said. I gave him a curt nod. "Fighting isn't just about defeating your opponent. Trianing definitely has a lot to offer. You say that if you gave it your all you could kill her. So, what you're really saying is that it's a challenge for you to hold back." Axton gave me a confused look. "Maybe training for you isn't about improving your strength but learning to control it." I told him. I waited for the realization to set in his eyes. "Karla might not ever be able to beat you but do you know what they say about strong opponents?" I asked them. They both shook their heads. "Even if you lose, you walk out stronger." I looked Axton in his eyes. "Take her down, kick her ass, try not to break bones or be too rough." Then I looked at Karla. "Defend yourself. No matter how many times you fall, get back up. Find his weak spots." I told her. They nodded to me and I took a few steps back to watch them fight. Axton did take Karla down every time but now he was trying to hold back. It was clear he was struggling not to use his full strength. Karla got back up over and over. Eventually she noticed the hesitation Axton had before he would hit her, and she used it. Finally, she landed a hit and apparently it was hard, because it sent him flying back. I clapped my hands. "You did it!" I told her. Karla let out a surprised breath as she smiled back at me. "I used my magic to make the hit more forceful. Ahkari did you see that!?" She practically screamed. "Your mate is so awesome Ahkari! She's a great teacher!" She boasted. The moment Karla exposed that Ahkari and I are mates my face heated. Ahkari blushed as well but she smiled and cleared her throat. It didn't seem like anyone else was phased by that information other than her brother. "This is your mate?" He asked his sister. "Okay, you guys are free for the day! Don't waste it. Keep working on your moves." She announced, dismissing the class. Once everyone was gone she turned to her brother. "We haven't told anyone yet so keep it a secret." She said. Axton's eyes moved between the two of us. "I didn't know you were gay." Was all he said. Ahkari gave him an annoyed look. "Because I didn't tell anyone. So keep your mouth shut." She said. Wait, she's still in the closet? Axton rolled his eyes. "Fine. Like I care anyways." He said. "But, maybe you guys should come out of the closet before Amory finds out." He smirked at us before turning to leave. I turned to Ahkari. "Who is Amory?" I asked. "My little sister. She's the youngest of us all. She's 7 and can see the future. She will, uhm, out us if she finds out." Ahkari said. I nodded to Ahkari. All of this was bugging me though. I couldn't stand to not know, so I decided to ask. "Your family doesn't know you like girls?" Ahkari shook her head. "I.." She trailed off. I held my hand up to stop her from trying again. "You haven't came out yet. That's fine. People will find out eventually I guess." My voice came out slightly irritated. I don't know why but the fact that she hadn't told anyone irritated me. Was that the real reason behind her shyness? Because she was afraid to tell everyone? I don't want to be closeted. It's almost worse than having a third mate."I have to go." I rushed out as I walked to the door. Ahkari grabbed my wrist stopping me. "Bianca-" She started but I stopped her with a shake to my head. "I don't care if you want to stay in the closet, but I don't like lying and hiding." I said. I ripped my arm away from her and stormed out.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD