Book 3 Sweet Redemption: Chapter Nine: Bou's P.O.V.

4110 Words
I knew that Acaisia didn't want to spend the day with me. I appreciated our sisters trying to help push us together, but I didn't want to force my mate to want me. So, I gave her an out. Told her it was fine and was fully ready to leave. Honestly, my heart hurt leaving her. I finally just got my hands on my mate, and it was f*****g amazing, now she was back to wanting nothing to do with me. When Acaisia stopped me from leaving I was ecstatic. She was bratty about the whole thing as she pretended like she didn't want to be around me too. I gave in to all of her demands with a smirk on my face. Acaisia could be he worlds biggest b***h to me and I still don't think I would leave her. I was hoping that all of this was just an act though and she wasn't really this cold. Although I would have gladly spent my life with her regardless. Seeing Acaisia talk with Tia about their brother had me feeling like my mate isn't as cold as she tries to be. She must reserve that part of herself just for me. Great. That didn't matter to me though. I would break down those walls, I don't care how much time it took me. When Tia left I wrapped my arms around Acaisia before she could squirm away from me. When she asked me why I would treat her like a Queen I was confused. Obviously because she is my mate. Does she think that I just say things like that to all girls? I'm an Incubus, I don't have to lie to get into the pants of anyone. Acaisia pushed herself out of my hold and walked to the stairs. I stared at her as she walked away, unsure if I should follow. When she turned around and pretty much told me to follow her I wasted no time. I didn't want to push Acaisia so hard that she would really start ignoring me. But I also wasn't sure what to do. All of this was new to me. While I always wanted a mate, I've never been in a relationship before. I was a one and done man, clearly. So, I was standing awkwardly in the middle of her room as she turned a movie on for us. I don't think I've ever felt awkward like this before. Eventually I joined her on the bed though. After she teased me anyway. Kicking my feet up I wrapped my arm around her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Acaisia turn to glare at me but I ignored her. "What are you doing?" She asked me. I feigned innocence as I turned to her. "Watching a movie with my mate." I said. Before she could say anything else I yanked her to me fully and tucked her under my arm. "I just want you to be comfortable." I said. Thankfully Acaisia let it go and stayed cuddled up with me. We watched the movie in silence but I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation my mate had with her sister. Clearing my throat I interrupted our comfortable silence. "So, I'm curious about something." I said. Acaisia turned her head to me. A perfect little frown on her lips. "Okay." She said. "You said that you talked to Tia when she was going through things with Max." I said and she nodded."But that it's different with Azai. Why is it is different?" I asked genuinely curious. Acaisia sighed. I knew she was growing irritated at my pestering but if her brother needed her, then she should be there for him."Because I told Tia that she would be fine if Max rejected her. Azai doesn't want to even consider being rejected. I don't have anything to say to make him feel better. With Tia it was different. I could relate to her feelings." She told me. What the hell did that mean? I gave her a confused look. "You could relate to her feelings?" I asked. All I got was a nod in return. "How's that?" I asked hoping she would elaborate more for me this time. She looked me deep in my eyes for a few moments. It seemed like she was trying to figure out if she should say what she wanted, to me or not. I wasn't sure what it was she wanted to say but I hoped she would find me worthy anyways. After another short moment she sighed heavily. "Because I've been rejected before." She breathed out. It took me seconds to understand what she was saying to me. I knew my face was one of pure shock at this point. "You aren't my first mate." She summed up. I stared at her as I went through the motions. Confusion hit me first. How could she have had another mate? And what the hell happened? Panic and fear hit me next. Was this why she was so cold to me? Did she plan to reject me? She said she had been the one rejected but I found it hard to believe that anyone would reject her. I know that I barely know her but already I couldn't picture us apart. What could have went wrong with her first mate? Sadness was the last major emotion I felt. I can't imagine how hard that was for her, how much it must have hurt. If Acaisia actually rejected me I honestly wasn't sure if I could find any more meaning in my life. I wouldn't even want to live in a world where she didn't want me. Right now is different, or so I thought. I thought that Acaisia just needed to warm up to me but now I was realizing that she really might reject me. I couldn't let that happen. For the both of us. I'd just have to prove to her that we belong together. f**k her first mate. That noodle was probably just scared of having such a strong mate, but not me. "Are you going to say anything or are you just going to keep staring at me?" Acaisia asked crossing her arms under her boobs. I tried not to notice how the action pushed them up. Failed miserably at that. I looked into her eyes as she stared me down. That's why she's so cold to me. I already hate him. He might have given me my mate in a way but I still hate him for causing her pain. "He rejected you? Not the other way around?" I asked, finally finding my voice. Acaisia widened her eyes at me before shaking her head. "That's what you have to ask?" I nodded making Acaisia scoff. "He rejected me. Why would I lie?" She asked offended. "I wasn't trying to call you a liar." I said. "I just find it hard to believe anyone would reject you." I told her. My mates posture softened but her face did not. "Well he did." She bit out. I reached up to tuck her hair behind her ear. My hand hovered on her cheek before sliding down to her neck. I pulled her arms apart slowly with my free hand, never taking my eyes from hers. Thankfully she didn't fight me as I did so, or when I pulled her even closer to me. "Will you tell me what happened?" I asked softly. Acaisia eyed me up and down. "You want to know about my first mate?" She asked. No. No I did not. If I could choose I would make sure she didn't even remember him to even be able to tell me anything. The last thing I wanted to do was comfort my mate, who barely likes me, as she talked about her first mate, who hurt her. Yet, I nodded. "I maybe don't want to know about you with your first mate. It's not in my nature to be jealous but I still don't want to hear about how someone hurt you. But.. I want to know more about you. To understand why you are so closed off with me." I told her. Acaisia's eyes went wide, before narrowing them at me. She seemed to be thinking about if she should tell me or not. I just stared into her eyes willing her to trust me, to take a step into this. Finally, she sighed, her face softening. She looked down at her hands and started to speak. "I met him on my 16th birthday. He was visting that weekend with his family. His younger brother went here so they were all visiting him. My mate was a few years older than me. He, uh," she took a deep breath. "Pretty much he told me what I wanted to hear. Took me somewhere where we could be alone. We talked for hours about our lives." She gave a small but dry chuckle. "He really had me fooled." She whispered. "Anyway, we ended up having s*x. I lost my virginity to him. We were raised to put the mate bond above all else. I was saving myself for my mate. I shouldn't of been so stupid." She bit out the last sentence. "After we were done he threw my clothes at me and rejected me. I didn't even have time to put my clothes on before he did it." She looked up into my eyes. Her's were sad but fierce, and I had never seen her look so exquisite. "He said 'Who could ever love a Morningstar'. Can you believe that? 'Tribrid trash'. That's what he called me." She scoffed but tears started to pool in her eyes breaking my heart. "As if I couldn't have killed him in that moment and no one would have done s**t. As if I'm some kind of disgusting monster." Her voice broke on her last word. Acaisia hurriedly wiped her tears before looking away again. "Anyways, he left after that. Left me on the floor in pain. I couldn't shift or move. But I did accept his rejection and managed to keep the majority of myself together until he left. I never saw him again. Tia is the only one who knows." She finished. I reached up to wipe some of the tears from her cheeks. Acaisia slapped my hand away and glared at me. This time I glared back at her. She could hate me and be a b***h to me all day, but I will be comforting my mate when she is upset. Holding Acaisia tightly I wiped her tears from her face. She wiggled in my grasp but eventually settled for glaring at me. "I guess I shouldn't have started off so s****l then." I mumbled after a few moments of silence. My mate shrugged. "It's not like you knew. And it's not like I didn't like it." She said. I tried to ignore the smugness that I felt at her words. I wiped the last stray tear and was just brushing my thumb along her cheek bone. "How come only Tia knows? You didn't tell your twin? Your parents? Someone should have taught that guy a lesson." I said. Acaisia shook her head and let out a small laugh. "Ahkari was going through her own s**t at the time. I didn't want anyone to go after him. I had to beg Tia not to tell anyone and not to ask me who he is. He isn't worth the trouble." She told me. "Is he someone of power?" I asked. That could be the only reason there would be trouble. Acaisia nodded. "What is he?" I asked. My mate looked up to meet my eyes. Damn, her deep blue eyes have so much depth. I could get lost in them. Hell, I wanted to get lost in them. "A werewolf." She said. I smirked. "A powerful Alpha I can only assume." She nodded. "Your other sister is mated to the Lycan King, why would you think that it would cause trouble now?" I asked. "Because my family will kill him. Even if Relly is mated to the Lycan King doesn't mean there won't be trouble. My family has to walk on eggshells when it comes to things like this. The supernatural world already hates us Bou. I can't risk it being worse just because some small dicked Alpha hurt my feelings." She said. I frowned. "You could have started rumors about his small d**k in the least." I said serisouly. Acaisia stared at me for a few moments before she burst into laughter. It was like music to me. And contagious. After only a few seconds I joined her. Finally after a few minutes my mate stopped to catch her breath. "You're right I should have." She said. Then her eyes flickered to mine. "Thank you." She said softly. "For listening and making me laugh." I reached up to cup her cheek again. This time she leaned into my touch. Already a few steps in the right direction. "Of course. I would do anything for you." I told her. Acaisia stared at me and I could see the hesitation in her eyes. "Acaisia I know you might not believe this right now. And you don't have to say anything, but.." I trailed off. "I hope you realize soon that I want you. All of you. Every part of you. The good. The bad. I want to f**k you and fall asleep with you every night. I want to mark you and have all of your marks on me. I may not be your first mate, but I am your real mate. You might not believe me now, but I'm in this for life. I belong to you in every way. And I want to stay by your side forever. I'm not scared of what you are, in fact I think it's hot. Technically, you're my princess. I'm a demon and you're a Morningstar. It's like I'm the stable boy in love with the Queen." I chuckled. "Look, what I'm trying to say is, I feel more than honored to be your mate Acaisia. I hope one day I can make you feel the same." I finished. Acaisia stared at me. She opened her mouth but then shut it again. I could see in her eyes that she wasn't sure what to do, or if she should believe me. The only way I could prove it to her was with time. "Hey, you don't have to say anything remember?" I smiled at her. "We'll take things slow okay? I'll probably be stuck to you like glue but we can take everything slow. That way you can see that I'm serious about you." I told her. "Slow?" She asked still staring at me. I nodded and she frowned. "But you're a s*x demon." She said. "I can still feed from you without s*x. It'll be hard to refrain but I also fed the night before we got here. I can hold out for a few more days." I said. "You would do that for me?" She asked skeptical. I nodded. "I told you. I would do anything for you." I said with a smile. Acaisia stared back at me. I was having trouble reading the emotions in her eyes. But I didn't have to wait long. Faster than I could react, my mate pushed me back and climbed on top of me. All at once she pushed her hands into my hair and smashed her lips against mine. My mate kissed me with a deep desperation that would have brought me to my knees if I was standing. I wasted no time wrapping my arms around her. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her flush against me. I thought that if I did this it would help me keep my hands under control, but it only made Acaisia moan into my mouth. My little minx slipped her tongue into my mouth, tasting me. She spread her legs further apart so her heated core was right on top of my bulge. The only thing separating me from playing with that perfect p***y was her little thong. When I picked her up downstairs I felt that she changed her panties, right into a lacey thong. My fingers were itching to touch her. Man, I did not think through this whole taking it slow thing. I didn't think she would start kissing me like this. Hell, it was hard enough to get her to kiss me as it was. Acaisia started to grind against me. Something that I thought was harmless. Just a little dry humping. Until she started to pull my hair and moan uncontrollably into my mouth. f**k, that feels good. I was a bit of a masochist so the harder she pulled the harder I got. My mate pulled on my hair even harder and now it was my turn to moan into her mouth. Apparently she liked that. Acaisia ripped her lips away from mine, only to start kissing down my neck. f**k, how the hell are we supposed to take things slow? Acaisia grabbed my hands from her hips and moved them back to her ass. I grabbed her ass as tight as I could, making my little mate moan against my skin. f**k, I have to stop this. "I-I thought we were taking things slow." I whispered breathless. "Mmmm." She hummed against my neck making me moan again. I was not a quiet guy when it came to any s****l things. "We are taking things slow." She whispered in my ear before sucking on my earlobe. "Fuck." I breathed out. "Are you sure about that?" I asked as I gripped her ass again. Acaisia ground herself on me in reponse. She yanked my head back by my hair making me hiss in plessure. My mate stared down into my eyes that I was sure were glowing with my lust now. "Feed from me." She said. "But I just told you that I just fed. I don't need to Acaisia. We can just keep making out." I told her. Acaisia growled at me, her eyes slightly glowing a firey orange. "I know what you said. I'm trying not to think about you being with someone else literally two days ago." She gritted out and then closed her eyes. When she opened them again the firey orange was still there but at least she spoke calmer. "It would make my wolf feel much better if you fed from us." She told me. "Oh." I said lamely. "Is she...jealous?" I couldn't help but ask. Acaisia narrowed her firey eyes at me. "Do you not know how possessive werewolves are?" She asked. "Nope." I said popping the p. My mate rolled her eyes. "Yes, she is extremely jealous." She finally admitted. I smirked up at her. "Well, I guess if it would make your wolf feel better." I said pulling her closer to my lips. I stopped just before I touched them. "But I want something in return." I said. Acaisia pulled back to narrow her eyes at me once more. "What's that?" She asked. I gave her a smug smile. "I just want to know her name." I said. My mates eyes went wide but she recovered quickly. Her eyes had softened now as she stared at me. They were still that scary orange color but much less angry. "Her name is Selma." She said softly, a light blush settling on her cheeks. I smiled at her as I reached up to grab the back of her neck. "This one is for you Selma." I stated and then smashed my lips to hers. Acaisia kissed me back immediately. And with as much desperation as when we started. She opened her mouth to me letting me slip my tongue in to run along hers. f**k, she is so soft. I bet this little soft tongue of hers would feel amazing running along my body. Her perfect lips wrapped around my c**k. I wonder if I could get her angry like this again and then get her to suck on me. The orange fury in her eyes staring up at me. f**k, just the image in my head is hot enough to make me burst. I tugged on Acaisia's life essence and sucked it into my mouth. Making sure to take little bits throughout our make out session. It was hard to focus on feeding with my mate. Usually it wasn't hard at all for me to stay in control, but with my mate that was all different. After a few more minutes I had to pull away from her. If we kept going I wouldn't stop feeding. I needed a few moments to get my barrings. When I pulled away though, Acaisia found my lips seconds later. I pulled more energy from her and pulled away again. Only for her to keep finding my lips. It was hard enough to pull away from my mate as it is, but if she doesn't stop I'll keep feeding. This time when I pulled away and Acaisia pulled me back in I grunted into her mouth. Her life energy tastes so f*****g good. Like the best chocolate I've ever had. Gripping my mates ass I flipped us over on the bed. I thought that if I could get on top of her it would be easier to pull away. Now I was just grinding myself between her legs as she moaned into my mouth. I pulled more essence from her and that's when I started to feel her get weaker. Pure and raw panic shot through me as I pulled away. This time Acaisia didn't reach up to bring me back. I looked down at her to find her with a goofy grin spread across her beautiful face. If the circumstances were different I would have found her absolutely adorable right now. But I could tell that she was weak. And it was all my fault. "I'm so sorry Acaisia. I didn't mean to take so much." I rushed out as my eyes scanned hers. She gave me a dreamy look and inhaled deeply. "You smell different now." She mumbled. "What?" I asked her. "More like me now." She murmured closing her eyes. I reached up to grab her face with one hand. "Baby open your eyes." Acaisia's eyes fluttered open, she still had the same dreamy look in them. "I'm soooooo tired." She complained. I sighed. "You're probably going to fall asleep." I grumbled out. f**k! My mate smiled brightly at me before taking another deep inhale. "Worth it." She said as her eyes fluttered shut. Seconds later she was sleeping. f**k. I took way too much from her way too fast. She isn't dead though. That's a good thing. I just have to keep telling myself that she isn't dead. She's just asleep. My mate needs to rest since I practically drained her. Maybe when she gets up she can feed from me. Or maybe I should get her some blood from somewhere else? Fuck! I have no idea what to do. Deciding I should probably start with getting off of her, I stood up. Moving her laptop out of the way I picked her up to move her more comfortably on the bed. Then I stood awkwardly not sure if I should stay or go. If I go she might be really pissed at me. But if I stay she might be even more pissed. Facing facts though...there was no way I could just leave her. I'd take my chances with her anger. At least this way I can make sure she's okay. Sitting down gently I looked Acaisia over. She still had that goofy grin on her face. I was going to give her so much s**t about that as soon as I was sure she's okay. Her long blonde hair lay around her making her look even more Goddess like. Acaisia's breathing was slow but strong, thank the Gods. Her soft full lips parted slightly as she let out a soft sleepy sigh. Smiling down at her I crawled more on the bed. I lay down next to her, turned towards her body so I could keep an eye on her. Acaisia turned over and snuggled into me. I smiled as warmth spread through my body. I still can't believe I have a mate. And she's so beautiful and strong and mine. Even if she won't admit it yet, she is mine.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD