Book 3: Sweet Redemption: Chapter Eight: Acaisia's P.O.V.

4293 Words
I cannot believe my twin left me alone with my mate. All so she could get some. Well, she better get some anyways. Honestly, I felt a bit bad that I was being so whiney about my sister wanting to spend time with her mate. Ahkari had been waiting for this her whole life. She might have had that one girlfriend but I knew she wanted to hold out for her mate. Still, now I was stuck with my own. Ugh, how could I even be upset after what we did upstairs? I still can't believe I did that. As much as I wanted to blame Bou, and I did partly, I literally begged for it. I was the one that pushed his hand to my p***y. I was the one that gave into his stupid demand just to c*m. It had been so long since anyone had touched me though. My will was weak as it was, having my mate touch me made it even worse. I should have known by his touch that he was an Incubus. Honestly, I wanted to be mad at that fact. I was slightly irritated but mostly it excited me. I found it ironic that my first mate used me for s*x and tossed me aside, just to have my second mate be a s*x demon. When I asked Bou why he didn't feed from me I was offended honestly. How can he be an Incubus, make me c*m like that, and not feed from me? His answer wasn't what I was expecting. Bou knew nothing about me, or my past. Yet, he was trying to make sure I didn't feel used. Even if he came up just to make me c*m. I guess that was the difference though wasn't it? Bou might have been the one to get me going but he made sure he finished it. And boy did he. I've never came so hard and just from his fingers. But then he pretty much turned around and left. Not only did he not feed from me but he didn't ask or expect anything in return. Except maybe to stay up there with me and make me c*m again. Which I had secretly hoped he would. Now was different though. Now, Bou and I were sitting at the table. Our twins had just left the room and I was trying to find an excuse to not spend the afternoon with my mate. Bou turned to me and I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it. "We don't have to spend the day together if you don't want to." He said softly. I looked up to meet his eyes and expected him to be smirking, but he wasn't. Bou held my gaze but his face was blank. I wasn't sure how to take that. Was he giving me an out or did he just not want to be around me? I raised a brow at him. "Really?" I asked it like I didn't believe him. Bou gave me a small smile but it didn't reach his piercing eyes. "I'm not going to force you to be around me if you really don't want to." He said. With those words he stood up to leave the room. I thought that this was my chance to end things before they started. All I had to do was not say anything until he left the house. Selma was growling at me in my head but I ignored her. She might be willing to let our second chance mate in that easily but I was not. Still, I saw that sad look in Bou's eyes and it affected me. He didn't want to go but he didn't want to push me either. That fact alone made him different. "I'm not going to be plesant to be around." I said causing Bou to stop. He turned around slowly, a smile spreading across his gorgeous tanned face. "Does that mean you wanna hang out?" He asked, and I didn't miss the hope in his voice. I sighed and stood up. "You can tag along with me if you want to Bou. But just know that I will not be easy on you." I said. Bou nodded his head. "Of course." He said licking his full lips. I narrowed my eyes. "I'm going to be mean and bossy the whole time." I warned. My mate smiled making the breath leave my lungs. "Promise?" He asked. "You really want to be around me even if I'm going to be a b***h?" I asked him crossing my arms under my chest. Bou's eyes flickered down to my breasts than back to my face. "Always." He said and then closed the distance between us. "Besides, I think I could mellow you out." He reached up to tuck my blonde hair behind my ear. My breath caught in my throat and I backed up only to hit the table. I cleared my throat. "Don't think so highly of yourself." I bit out. Bou chuckled as his hand dropped. "Sorry, guess what happened upstairs gave me a big head." He teased making my face heat slightly. I striaghtened my back. "Don't let it happen again." I said as I pushed passed him. "Which part? f*****g you with my fingers or getting a big head about it?" He asked amused. I paused and turned around to glare at him. "Both." I said. Selma wasn't the only one pissed with me now. Why would I say that? I at the very least, should be getting something out of this mate bond. Bou's fingers felt better than most actual intercourse I've had. Why would I tell him not to touch me? "So, what are we doing today?" He asked. I had to think about it for a moment. "Usually Ahkari suggests stuff. And all of the things I want to do.." I trailed off as I looked Bou up and down. "We are not doing." I mumbled. "Why not?" He asked. I didn't want to answer. The things that I normally did ended up with me getting my brains f****d out. No way in hell was I taking my mate somewhere for horny women to attack him. I might not want him but that didn't mean anyone else could have him either. "Because." I said irritated. Bou only chuckled in response. Again, he closed the distance between us. I took a step back and he took another forward. After a couple more steps my back met the wall that separated the living room from this part of the house. Bou closed the space between us. His body was pressed against mine, his scent making me dizzy. He trailed his finger lightly up the length of my arm. My body shivered in response to his touch, like the traitor it is. "I like the shirt you changed into." He told me as his fingers trailed over the tops of my breasts. I had changed into a simple purple cropped tank top. No bra either. I also changed my panties out for a black lace thong. "Th-thank you." I cleared my throat trying to cover up my stutter lamely. Bou smirked at me. "Did you change your panties too?" He asked. I stared up into his bright blue eyes as they started to glow a cobalt blue. Lust was swirling in my lower gut making me soak my thong. I frowned. "Stop using your touch on me." I grumbled. My mate laughed lowly. He dipped his head down so he was right in my face. His minty breath fanned my lips and I had to fight down a groan. "I might be touching you Acaisia, but I'm not using my special touch." He whispered. Shit. I was going to be a goner soon. Bou stared me down, practically begging me to call him out. I believed him though. Just his scent alone had all sorts of tingles running through my body. Bou was slowly inching closer to me. He was centimeters away from kissing me. If I was going to make him stop I needed to say something now. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring myself to stop him. Gently Bou pressed his full lips to mine. I surpressed a moan at the contact. Bou moved his lips against mine in a slow passionate kiss. How unfortunate that out me the two of us I was the one growing impatient. I tried to deepen the kiss but everytime I tried to press myself into him more, he pulled away. Growing angry I reached both arms up to his head. I pushed my fingers through his soft curls and forced him into me more. Bou smiled at my actions but I didn't waste time caring. My tongue flicked out to run across his bottom lip but he wouldn't open his mouth for me. I pouted agaisnt his lips making him smile again. Flicking my tongue out I tried again, and again I was denied entry. Literally stomping my foot and growling in frustration, Bou only chuckled against my lips. I grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth and sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to bite down hard but I didn't mean to draw blood. Bou hissed as I sucked in his lip. The moment a drop of his blood hit my tongue it was over. A loud groan tumbled from my lips. I held Bou as close to me as I could get him. Sucking on his bottom lip I fed, accidentally of course. I sank my teeth into him again forcing more blood into my mouth. Bou's blood tasted better than anything else I've ever put into my mouth. I let out an involuntary moan. Bou's hands reached down to grip my ass. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My mate finally pushed his tongue into my mouth making me break my hold on his lip. I wanted to complain, or whine, at the loss of his sweet blood. But Bou's tongue felt too good. He had me slammed against the wall as he devoured me. His hands were on my bare ass, holding me against him and squeezing hard. The front door opened and voices floated through the room. I shoved Bou back breaking our kiss. He pouted at me as I wiggled in his arms. Reluctantly he slid me down his body, setting me on my feet. I turned for the door to see a very grumpy Azai followed by Tia. I frowned. "Aren't you supposed to be in calss?" I asked my brother. This year is Ares and Azai's last year of school. I knew that Ares was going to join the BOC once he graduated but I wasn't so sure about Azai. He wasn't like the rest of us. He was a fighter that's for sure but he didn't want to be a BOC member. One time I asked him what he wanted to do and he told me he really wanted to be a teacher. A history teacher at this school. I told him he should go for it. Azai scrunched up his face. "What is that smell?" He asked disgusted. My face heated but my brother didn't seem to realize it. "Azai go to your room until Mom and Dad facetime you." Tia told him. Azai sulked off in the direction of his bedroom. I watched as he walked off before turning my face to Tia. She crossed her arms and raised a brow at me. "If you're going to be f*****g someone in this house, make sure it stays in your room. Unless you want to explain to our brother that he was smelling your arousal?" She said smiling. My face heated more and I cleared my throat. "Why is he home?" I asked. Tia sighed. "He got in a fight." She told me. "Another one?" I asked. Tia nodded. "Maybe you should talk to him." She suggested. "Me? What could I possibly say to help him Tia?" I asked. She shrugged. "You did really good talking to me when it came to Max." I frowned. "That was different." I told her. "Only a little bit though." She said. I sighed. "I'll think about it." I said. "I have to get back to the school. Max, Bruce, and I are going to the Fae realm to talk with the Queen." Tia said and then walked out of the house. After she was gone I felt Bou walk up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and bent his head to kiss my cheek. Fluttering started in my stomach. Shaking my head I turned around and shoved on his chest but he barely moved. "Who was that?" He asked gestering towards the directiong that Azai walked off to. "My younger brother Azai. This is his last year of school." I told him. Bou furrowed his brow. He puckered out his full lips making him look irresistible. Man, I am in trouble. "What's going on with him?" He asked. I hesitated on answering. Not because I didn't want to spread my brothers business, because honestly Azai would have told anyone who asked. What made me pause was the genuine concern that laced Bou's words. Why does this guy care so much? Because he is our mate. Selma told me. I looked Bou up and down. I'm not ready to trust him yet. I told her. Selma sent calming energy to me. You don't have to. But let's take baby steps. She offered. "Azai met his mates last summer at Mate Week." I told Bou. "Mates?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. I nodded and wondered for a moment if he was envious. Incubi aren't really made for one person. Of course being mated to someone like me would be different. I could keep up with his feeding needs and if he ever drained me I would come right back. "A boy and a girl. It was their first time coming here ever. I don't know much about them other than they grew up together and their parents are super smart. Azai was over the moon about finding them. He spent the whole night with them but.." I trailed off. "They didn't seem to be as thrilled to find him." Guilt poured through me as I remembered how heart broken Azai was. I was pretty much doing the same thing to my mate now. Even if I had my reasons, that didn't mean I wasn't hurting Bou. "That's sad." Bou commented waiting for me to continue. "Yeah." I said nodding. "Eventually they promised to enroll here. The two of them and their parents didn't want the three of them spending too much time together before they were at least 18. But they all agreed to spend their last school year here. Only... they didn't show up when the first day rolled around. Azai was so excited the first day of school. But they never arrived. He's been...tempermental ever since." I finished. Bou's face morphed into one of pure sadness. He is so caring. It felt like my heart stopped. How unfair that he can do these things to me. "That's so sad. I don't blame him at all for being pissy." Bou said as he leaned down to kiss my forehead. "You don't?" I asked confused. Honestly, I was really confused. I've been nothing but hot and cold with Bou since he got here. I didn't even thank him for helping bring me home after I died in front of him. Yet, Bou never seemed angry. If anything, my rejections amused him. Bou shook his head. "If you disappeared from me, at any given moment, I would spiral too." He told me seriously before his face softened. "And you don't even like me." He added with a kiss to my nose. I crossed my arms and gave him a stern look that only made him laugh. Honestly, I wasn't really sure how to feel about his words. I knew how mate bonds worked. Maybe if Bou was my first mate we would already be marked by now. But that wasn't the case. Already Bou has shown me that he is so much different than my first mate though. It really seemed like he wanted to be with me. But I've been fooled before, and I didn't think I could take that again. I can't let him into my heart. "I don't even understand why you keep trying. You're bad at taking hints." I said sticking my nose high in the air. Bou chuckled, I could feel his chest rumble under me. "Is that why you bit me? Because I wasn't taking the hint that you wanted to tongue f**k my mouth?" He asked laughing. I shook my head and gave him an incredulous look. "Ugh, don't say it like that." I said disgusted, which only made Bou laugh harder. "Maybe I was just hungry." I said. Bou pulled me closer so that he could press a soft kiss to my neck. Which I desperately tried to not react to. This man made my knees weak, something I do not remember feeling with my frist mate. While I might have been infatuated with my first mate, he didn't make me feel half the things that Bou makes me feel already. A fact I was trying to repress. "Well, if you're still hungry I'm right here." He offered. My gums tingled at the thought of sinking my fangs in his skin. Bou was smirking down at me, waiting for me to respond. I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Nope. I'm good." I said casually. Bou gave me a fake pout. "So, are you going to go talk to your brother then?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't have anything to say to make it better for him." I told Bou. "Tia seemed to think you could help." He pushed. I sighed. "That's because I talked with her when she was going through it because of your brother." I said and then narrowed my eyes at him. "If you act to me like Max did with Tia, even in the slightest, I will f**k you up. Got it?" I said poking a finger into his hard chest. Bou chuckled. "Got it." He reached a hand up to rest on the side of my face. "I yelled at him for being an ass." He told me and I scoffed. "No, it's true." He said with a laugh. I eyed him warily. He did? "But either way, I would never dream of treating you like anything other than the Queen you are." He smiled brightly at me. "Why?" I couldn't help the small question that left my lips. Bou gave me a confused look. "Because you're my mate of course." He said. Of course that's what he would think. He doesn't understand why I'm so apprehensive with him, or what my question really meant. Mate bonds can be complicated. My first one sure was simple. I was used and it left me scared, no matter how much I refused to admit it. Clearing my throat I stepped out of Bou's arms. He dropped his arms to his sides as he watched me. I turned around and walked to the staircase. Taking the first few steps I turned around to find Bou still in the same spot watching me. I raised a brow at him. "I thought we were hanging out. Are you coming or what?" Without waiting for him to respond I continued up the stairs. I could feel Bou following behind me now. Once we got to my bedroom door he reached around me to twist the knob and push it open. I turned my head to eye him up but he only smiled at me. Sticking my nose in the air like the brat I am I walked into my room. "I have no idea what to do if I'm going to be honest. If Ahkari didn't take your sister to my favorite spot maybe I would consider taking you there. Tia told us to remain on standby. The town is just as boring as the school. So." I put my hands on my hips. "Wanna watch some movies?" I asked. "That depends." He sauntered up to me. "On what?" I gulped as he reached me. Bou's eyes slowly trailed down my body then back up to meet my eyes. I've never seen eyes so bright blue. They stand out even more against his tanned skin. I swear I could get lost in them. They're clearer than the ocean. More like gems or something. "On if you can keep your hands to yourself or not." He teased. I shoved his chest and rolled my eyes. "You're the one always touching me." I grumbled. "And then look what you do. You bite me." He joked. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Shut up or I actually will bite you and I promise you, you won't like it." I threatened. Bou chuckled lowly. "I doubt that I wouldn't like it." He said quietly. Ignoring him, I made my bed quickly before grabbing my laptop. I plopped down on top of my dusty-pink comforter and opened my laptop. Pulling up a streaming app I looked up at Bou who was still rooted in the same spot. He was looking around and looking a bit uncomfortable. Guess he isn't as cool and calm as he thinks. I smirked at the thought. "What kind of movies to you like?" I asked him. Bou's eyes snapped to mine. He shoved his hands in his front pockets making him look boyish. "Uhm, I really like comedies. Scary. Anything but cheesy romance." He said. I bit my bottom lip to hid my amusment. "Kay." I said then turned my attention back to my laptop. I looked through movies for a few minutes before finally settling on one. Setting the laptop to the side I looked up to see Bou still in the same spot. I couldn't help but giggle at him. At least my giggle seemed to make him relax some. "What are you doing over there? Are you secretly scared that I'll take a bite out of you for real?" I teased. Bou smiled. "More like I'm scared you won't." He mumbled before walking over to my bed. I scooched over to the other side to give him room. Bou sat down and kicked his boots off. He leaned back against my soft headboard and stretched his legs up on my bed. Once I thought he was settled I tucked my legs under me and started the movie. Snapping my fingers my curtains closed and my lights turned off. I went to lean back when a large warm arm snaked around the back of my shoulders. Turning my head to Bou I glared but he was staring at my laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked. Bou looked at me, a look of pure innocence on his face. I had to bit my bottom lip to not laugh. "Watching a movie with my mate." He answered. I opened my mouth to tease him further and tell him to move his arm, but then he yanked me to him. Bou tucked me under his arm, his hand coming around to rest in front of me. I glared at him but he only smiled in return. "I just want you to be comfortable." He told me. Rolling my eyes I decided to let it go. If I was going to be honest I was extremely comfortable anyways. I just was not going to tell Bou that. He knew what he was doing to me, that much I was sure of, but he wasn't really calling me out over any of it. For that I was thankful. I was still trying to figure out what his deal is though. I would say that it was clear that Bou just wanted to be with his mate, but I thought that before. After everything with my first mate I wasn't sure if I could trust my own judgment again. The mate bond messes with your head, made you believe in your mate. Sometimes the bond is wrong, or your mate just doesn't want you. Bou seemed to want me but was I just seeing what I wanted? Maybe I should just f**k him right now and see what happens after. I was still stuck in my own head when Bou cleared his throat. "So, I'm curious about something." He said. I turned my head to him and furrowed my brow. "Okay." I said. "You said that you talked to Tia when she was going through things with Max." He said and I nodded. "But that it's different with Azai. Why is it is different?" He asked genuinely curious. "Because I told Tia that she would be fine if Max rejected her. Azai doesn't want to even consider being rejected. I don't have anything to say to make him feel better. With Tia it was different, she really thought Max was going to reject her. I could relate to her feelings." I told him. Bou gave me a confused look. "You could relate to her feelings?" He asked and I nodded. "How's that?" He asked. I looked him deep in his bright blue eyes. Sighing I figured he would find out eventually. Selma was in complete agreement with telling him as well. "Because I've been rejected before." I breathed out and watched Bou's face slowly turn to one of shock. "You aren't my first mate."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD