Chapter 2: Reese's pov

577 Words
Chapter 2Reese’s pov I couldn’t believe my luck running into such a beautiful woman as Brie. I wonder what she was teaching. Was this her first year being a teacher like mine? All her students are going to fall in love with her. Teachers didn’t look like her when I was in school. “So what class do you teach at the university?” She looked at me weird than laughed. Maybe she wasn’t a teacher maybe she just worked here or something. Or maybe she was just really shy. She really isn’t talking much. I wanted to know more about her so I wish she would open up more. “I’m not a teacher I am a student a freshman, so this is my first year here.” I nearly chocked on my coffee. She was a student which means she is off limits. Man, just my luck. I meet a girl that makes my heart race, and she is a student. This was my first year at the University of Nebraska being a teacher. I can’t screw it up no matter how much I like this girl. “So what grade are you in?” She looked at me and smiled her killer smile. Man, I can’t be here around her. She was so beautiful. I wanted to be with her, but I couldn’t. She was to much of a temptation to be around. I hoped no one seen me sitting with her. I wasn’t about to lose my job over this. “I’m sorry but I have to go.” “Did I say something wrong?” “No just this was a mistake. It was nice meeting you.” I dropped money on the table and left. I know it was a d**k move, but I needed to get out of there. I had to get away from her before I did something stupid. This was a big campus I doubt I’d ever see her again any way. Tomorrow classes would start, and I would forget all about her. I had to stay away from this college girls. I went and got my car then headed home. I needed distance from the campus just in case Brie came looking for me. I pulled up then headed up to my apartment. I picked this place because it was close to the campus without being right on campus. That way if I wanted to, I could walk. Now I’m thinking it might not be such a good idea. A lot of college students live in this complex. I wanted to be seen as a teacher, and not a buddy. I know I looked young. Hell, half the other teachers gave me dirty looks when they met me. I had to stay away from Brie if I ever wanted to be taken seriously here. I just wish I could stop thinking about her. I needed to put all my focus on my career this University was taking a big chance on me and I didn’t want to let anyone down. My romantic life needed to take a backseat and I needed to just fully concentrate on my career. I made so many promises to everyone and I was not the type of man to go back on them.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD