Rynok Gets Two Surprises

999 Words
The following day found Rynok called away to a meeting that the Dragon Lord had called. Rynok tells Regina "that he has to depart and will only be gone a day, two at most." Regina nods, knowing you can't say no to the Dragon Lord. Rynok arrives in the throne room, and the Page announces, " Rynok of Dragonstone is here your, Lordship." Dragon Lord Leland tells Rynok, "come hither, my ultimate Warrior!" Rynok walks up to the throne and kneels at his feet. Rynok asks, " What can I do for you, your Lordship?"  Lord Leland tells Rynok, " you will be named, my successor, and there are some things you need to know about." Rynok was surprised and intrigued and asked, " I am honored, but why me?" Lord Leland said, " you are my most loyal and feared warrior, and I know you will protect and serve Dragonstone to the best of your ability." "We have a great battle coming from the planet Ymi. They are Tiger Shifters," Lord Leland said. " How long do we have to prepare?" asked Rynok. I require enough time to get my warriors ready and to make sure Earth is not left open to attack." Rynok explains to Lord Leland.  Lord Leland says, " my spies tell me they are planning something in the next six months." And if I am killed or too damaged to make a decision, then I wanted you to know what my wishes are and what I have turned into my council. "Will you be joining the fight then?" asked Rynok. "Yes," answered Lord Leland. Rynok asked," what do your spies know of their weapons?" Lord Leland answered, " they are very dangerous to us dragons, and we will need some kind of armor. "I have a team working on them now, and I hope they are all done before the war starts." Lord Leland stated. "They will have to be able to transform as we do, you know that right?" said Rynok. Lord Leland just simply lifted one eyebrow, like, are you serious?  "I have been ruling this planet for centuries. You think I would not think of that?" Lord Leland scoffed.  "Well, if we are done, I would like to get back to my Mate and give her a heads up." Hopefully, I can keep her out of this coming war!" said Rynok. Lord Leland tilts his head and says, " No, you will need her, and she is going to be very important to this upcoming war." Meanwhile, on Earth, Regina is baking her special surprise for her Mate. It is done, and she pushes the baby figurine into the cake and then adds the icing covering up the hole. Now, she is just waiting for Rynok. When she hears him approaching, she goes to the door to greet him. Tamra notices that he has an unusual facial expression, and she forgot the cake and asked him, "what's wrong?" And Rynok tells her everything that was said in the throne room.   Regina asked, " what will that make me then?" Rynok answers, " mine" and laughs. And then seriously says, "you will become Lady Regina." Regina just smiles at him and asks, "are you ready for dinner?" Rynok took a deep breath and said, " yes, it smells so good." Regina tells him, " I made your favorite dinner, it is steak and potatoes with carrots and mac n cheese. Rynok says, " you made all my favorites. What did you do wrong?" he was joking, of course.  Rynok sniffs the air and said, "do I smell cake?" And having forgotten all about, Regina smiles and says, "yes, do you do want some?" "Of course, I do. You know how much I like cake," replied Rynok. Regina went to cut him a slice and had to figure out exactly where to cut. Then she handed Rynok the cake and told him, " I'm going to clean up the kitchen be back soon."  Rynok, after taking a few bites. Notices something in his cake so, he picks it up and looks at it, and suddenly he stands up and runs to Regina and asked, "does this mean what I think it means? "If you think that it means you are going to be a daddy again, then yes," replies Regina.   Rynok picks her up and swings her around. And when he sits her back on her feet, asked her, "how far along?" Regina says, " not sure I have not seen the doctor yet, but I think at least two months." So that lifts a weight off Rynok's shoulder because of the upcoming war. Regina tells Rynok, "I am not going to stay out of the war because he or she or they should already be here by the time it happens." Rynok and said, that "Lord Leland said you would be needed in the fight." He did not tell me why or how," said Rynok. "Can we go home now to see our other baby?" Regina asked. Rynok said, "of course, and we need to let our family in on the good news." Regina replies, " they will be so excited. "I wonder now that I am a dragon shifter how many I will have because of what my dragon said to me," Regina tells Rynok. Rynok tells her this pregnancy will be so different than the first one was. "Like what?" Regina asked. "Well," said Rynok, "the first thing is they are eggs now not human, you will have the eggs in a couple of months. And my mom and my sister can sit on them when you are away" I just stare at him, and all I can say is, "wow." "The doctor will tell you more about how a shifter dragon differs from that of the humans," Rynok informs her. The warship takes off for home. And they are eager to inform the family. And also set an appointment with Dr. Allen. And try to understand my pregnancy and to be prepared for whatever is coming our way, thinks Regina. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD