Caroline Find Her Results

974 Words
Caroline and Barzulik are called to Dr. Allen's office to get the results of her blood test results with him. And as, suspected the dragon blood was transforming the human blood, meaning that all true Mates it is possible. Now she has to decide if that is what she wants to do. And she needs no time to decide she wants this and wants to start right away. Barzulik is thrilled that he never has to lose his Mate. And agrees with Caroline, and he is ready to donate however much she will need to transform. Dr. Allen tells him, "he will need to donate a total of four pints of blood. And then, it will be inserted into Caroline through IV. And the change will occur in natural time." Caroline said, " let's get started!" So Dr.Allen took Barzulik's arm and began the first pint of blood and then told Barzulik, " "Every week you need to come in and have a pint taken, and then we can transfuse it into Caroline." said Dr. Allen  Regina called Caroline to check on Tak and to see what if all was well. Caroline replied, " Tak is great and missing his sister, and as far as Dragonstone at this time, all is tranquil. Then Caroline let the excitement enter her tone and said. "Regina, to guess what was taking place right now!"   "By the way, you are so excited I would reckon you and Barzulik are true Mates, and you are going to get a few transfusions," said Regina. Caroline agreed, "yes, they are taking the first pint now and then will insert into my IV." " I will need a total of four pints for full dragon shifting ability."   Regina asked, " Do you know what changes your biology is going to go through?" Caroline asked, " what are you hinting at?" Regina begins to tell her, " well, when you get pregnant, you won't carry a human baby. But eggs and anywhere from two to six and they would have to hatch outside so kinda like birds lol." Caroline gasps and said, " that is crazy, why were we not told this in class?" "Because humans can't know about it or, it might lead to more discord." Caroline thought that made sense. Caroline asked, " when are you guys going to come home?"  Regina told her, " we are heading home now unless something else happens to make that change." Caroline asked, " why would she say that?" Regina said, " things on Earth are a little unsettled, and if things deteriorate, then we need to be there."  Just then, Regina saw Rynok take a call, and his look was not that of a hot new daddy. And I noticed his frown and told Caroline, "it might be a little longer, I have a feeling something is going on." Caroline asked, "what is going on?" Regina told her, " I am not sure just yet, but Rynok just received a call and did not look happy." " Let me call you back after I talk to him." Meanwhile, Caroline was so excited about the start of transforming. And being with her Mate for life and not having to die on him and their babies, because she definitely wanted more babies with him. But she wanted to finish what they started and for her to become her dragon before making any more babies. Afraid that maybe the shifting may hurt the babies. Caroline suddenly felt the need to go and hold her baby Tia. And so she went into the nursery and picked up her little girl and decided to just let her sleep with them tonight. She felt so much better having her daughter next to her, she fell asleep. Barzulik came home and walked into their room and noticed Tia in her mother's arms, and he smiled and thought about how happy his little family made him. He was also was so grateful that he would not lose his Mate now that she was going to be a dragon shifter too.  Barzulik also knew that he wanted to have more babies. But knew that would have to wait until she was done with all the transfers. And shifted at least once. And he wondered how will she feel about how different being pregnant was from being human VS shifter.  Of course, he did not know Regina had already told her about the pregnancy. He wanted to have as many babies with her as she would allow. He also wanted to have a lot of sons, so he could teach them to become warriors like him. Barzulik also did not want her to be pregnant if the Tiger Shifters attacked. That would be too hard to concentrate on both keeping her safe and fighting them. He also wondered if he should retire to be with his Mate or keep being a warrior to keep everyone safe.  Barzulik knew he could never leave Rynok. They were a team and always would be. They have been partners their whole lives. And as best friends and he could no more leave Rynok to fend for himself as he could leave his Mate. Barzulik still did not feel right that he was not with Rynok right now but knew his duty to protect Tak was the right move, and that would allow Rynok to concentrate on what he is doing. He smiled as he looked down at his little family and got ready for bed. And laid down to snuggle with his baby and his Mate. He could not believe he got so lucky and found his Mate and for her to be able to shift soon. And the thought of so many more babies had him so excited. That he almost woke her to start on the big family he has always wanted. ALMOST. He was a patient dragon; well, almost, a patient dragon.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD