Chapter One

1168 Words
Kai POV) Pagkatapos kong nakalabas nang hospital di na ako pinayagan pa na umuwi ni Ekon sa bahay ko. So, Yaya Merna and I living with Ekon and Charlie now. Because Ekon wants to protect me from those druglords whom after me and want me dead. After what I did to Ekon and Charlie ,here they are trying all they can just to protect me. They're such a good people. I know it was hard because Ekon and I loved only one woman and that's Charlie. Charlie loves Ekon so much I know it from the very start and living with them maybe hard, well it is ,but happy. I accepted in myself that Charlie always belongs to Ekon, and I will never win her heart. Now were celebrating my comeback after fighting death, so ,Charlie, Ekon, Chris the gay friend of Charlie and Helen the bestfriend of Charlie are celebrating with us. I already meet this Chris and Helen but I can't remember when and where. "Nga pala Kai kailan mo ko liligawan? Alam mo sasagutin agad kita. "The drunk Helen said. I'm so surprised about what she said, maybe because of the wine. Nakita kong napailing si Ekon. "Whaaaaaat.? "Narinig kong tanung ni Charlie at nagtawanan na sina Chris. I saw the cheek of Helen turns red. She looks hot and innocent. She knows that she can't take away what she said at sa hiya niya tumakbo ito palabas. Napangiti ako. Di napansin nina Charlie at Chris dahil nakapikit ang mga mata nito sa subrang kalasingan. Tumango si Ekon sakin kaya sinundan ko si Hel sa labas. I saw her in the kitchen still holding a bottle of beer. "Akin na, you're drunk already. "I said habang kinukuha ang bottle of beer from her hand. "I'm not drunk but I'm hot. "She said na namumungay pa ang mata sa kalasingan. Nilapit nito ang mukha niya saakin at inamoy amoy ako. She looks so cute,I love the curl of her lashes and her eyes twinkle like a star, her lips na parang hinihila akong halikan. As I about to kiss her lumayo ito at parang may na alala. Tapos tumawa ito. Ang wierd niya pero she's cute. "I like to kiss you. "She said. Hindi paman ako nakasagot hinalikan niya na ako. We kiss and kiss heading to my room. I know she's drunk but I feel the wants to touch her. In my bed she go above me and undress me l. I saw my clothes flying. Then she kisses me again. We kiss and caress each other. We moan in pleasure. I enter her slowly but it's hard for me, she's so tight. I pause and look at her but she keep nodding her head giving me a permission to enter her body. I enter her slowly. I saw tears in her eyes and she hold her breath everytime I push my self inside. Damn! After a minute of dancing we both c*m and that was heaven. Bumagsak na ako sa gilid niya, pumikit habang hinahabol ang hininga. ....... (Helen pov) After the hotscene with Kai ,bigla akong natauhan at nahimasmasan. Gosh anu tong ginawa ko? Why I gave my virginity to Kai that easily? I know I like him but I knew how much he love Charlie, the way he look at her and care about her is telling any one around how much he loves her. Nakatitig lang ako sakanya habang nakapikit ito. Ang ganda ng mga labi nito at ang tangos ng ilong katamtaman ang katawan at napakabango but there was a danger on his face ,for me ,he is perfect but arrogant the way he talk ,stare and move. Bumangon,bumaba na ako sa kama and cover my nakedness. He open his eyes and stare at me like he was asking a question. Napalunok ako. At tinitigan ko siya nang masama. "You've taken advantage on me........ Gosh ......you know I'm f*****g drunk. "Kako at hinigpitan ang hawak sa kumot na nakabalot sa katawan ko. "What? .......You're the one who teases me in the first place and now you're acting like I raped you! "Aniya,taas ang kilay at bumangon na. Ang sexy niya pala lalo na kung hubad. "Argghhh erase Helen,his sexiness is not the point here." Bulong ko. "What? Are you cursing me?" "Nope....Kahit na, sana pinabaya-an mo nalang ako o iniwan, hindi yung dinala mo ko dito sa kwarto mo. I'm drunk for Alliyha's sakes. "I said raising my right hand and wave it. "That's the problem about you girls. Iinum inum kayo at kung may gagawin kayo na hindi maganda isisisi niyo sa iba. Don't act as if I stole something special from you because even if I'm your first you're still not special on me. PINAGBIGYAN LANG KITA! " Tuloy tuloy na sabi niya. At bago pa ako makarinig nang masasakit pa na salita galing sa kanya, sinuntok ko na ang bunganga niya. Nagulat ito at napahawas sa labi niya. I saw blood in his lip. Nanlamig ako sa narinig ko pero di ako nagpahalata. Not special huh? "Well, it's ok, hindi ko na man alam ang nangyari ee ,hindi ko nga matanda-an ,so, what ever happened between us, I consider it as a joke, I don't remember what I did and what you did aside from the pain here(pointing the center of my thigh), but for me it's still nothing. "Kako pulot ang mga damit ko. Pero bumaba ito ng kama at hinawakan ang dalawang kamay ko at hinatak pahiga kasama niya, kaya patalikod akong nasandal sa dibdib niya and I feel his hardness in my back. His thing poking me. Damn! "Di mo naalala? Well then, I'll make you remember it. " Sabi niya habang hinahalikan ang batok ko. "Let go of me, sisigaw ako. "Pumiglas ko. "Mukha bang may makakarinig sayo? At kung may makarinig man, palagay mo papansinin ka nila, knowing that you're here inside my room? " He said. He touch my womanhood, spread my legs and rub my clit slowly using his two fingers. Suddenly he pushes his finger in me. Napakagat labi ako. I hold my breath. "Stop....... it. "I said "HELPPPPPPPPPP.!"sumigaw ako. Pero tinakpan niya ang mga labi ko, kinagat ko ang kamay niya. Nagalit siya kaya binagsak niya ako sa kama at tinihaya he raise my right leg and eat my thing expertly while running his tough rapidly. Damn! He is a pro. I hold my breath again he explore my womanhood using his tongue while pressing my breast hard. It hurts but it feels fuckinh good. He kiss my body and run his tongue on my abdomen. "You love it, don't you?"He said lift my feet and enter me. Damn it , f*****g hurts ,kaya di ko napigilang maiyak. Then he begin moving , trust in to the max ,tagaktak na ang pawis nito. "Ugh tight!" Reklamo niya habang patuloy sa pagsagad. ........ Minutes later bumagsak na si Kai ,nakadapa sa tabi ko. Tumayo ako at paikaikang pumasok ng banyo. Nawala ang lasing ko. "Oh anu ngayon Hel maglalasing ka pa ba? Siguro , pero di kasama ang bastardong Kai na yun" Sabi ko sa sarili ko at tumalon sa tub. Ano nang gagawin ko ngayon? Damn that evil! I don't want to see him again!
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD