Chapter 3

832 Words
Around nine in the morning I decided to begin breakfast for Renesmee and the twins. Sure enough they would be awake and hungry as they were constantly growing meaning they needed a healthy diet. I decided, since the previous night was stressful for everyone, to make a bountiful breakfast. Loaded omelets, bacon, sausage, hash browns, oatmeal, pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice. Renesmee was the first to come downstairs followed by Matthew. When he sat down beside Renesmee he immediately picked up his fork before he began piling food into his plate. It was weird looking at my nephew who was now 15 years in his looks. Surprisingly he liked more like Rosalie then he did his father unless you accounted for his sharper strength, height and muscles. Matthew didn't even hesitate as he dig into his food. When he was halfway done Penelope decided to make her appearance. "Hey sis!" Matthew grumbled through his mouth of full food as he waved his fork. "Matthew." She replied as she took a seat on his other side. Renesmee leaned forward and looked at the twins before she smiled. "You both look like each other." Matthew and Penelope looked at one another, slowly turning their heads left and right as they surveyed one another. "Maybe a little bit." Matthew smirked before be dove back to his plate of food. "I'm obviously prettier." Penelope said as she poured herself a cup of juice. "I wish I was pretty like you." Renesmee said before she began eating a piece of bacon. "Renesmee, you are your own pretty." Bella said as she entered the room. Rosalie soon joined us with Emmett on her tail. "How's my young lady doing?" He said cheerfully. Penelope narrowed her eyes before turning away from her father. "Oh come on Penelope there is no need to act like that." Rosalie said. "It's okay Rose she is just a bit hormonal, part of becoming a woman." Emmett said, trying to excuse Penelope from her behavior. Suddenly a glass went soaring across the room, coming to a halt as it crashed into pieces against the wall. "Why don't you just tell everyone dad!" Penelope screamed as tears flooded her eyes. "That's right everyone I am a woman now, I have my period and if I want to I can go out and have s*x and have babies!" She said melodramatically. "Penelope Camille Cullen!" Rosalie said, her voice raising several octaves. "I will not have you using such language in this house now go to your room!" Penelope looked at her father hoping he would say something to get her out of trouble. "Daddy?" She said in a tiny voice. Emmett shook his head. "You heard your mother. Room now." He said in a gentle voice. Penelope slammed her hands on the counter before shrieking angrily. "FINE!" She said before stomping off upstairs. In the next few seconds a door slammed. For the longest time not one person spoke. "Hormones." I said simply. Bella looked at me and without speaking a word I knew what was troubling her mind. "Rosalie and Emmett are naturally boisterous people. That trait was passed onto Penelope and was enhanced through her hormones. You and I are calm and collected beings naturally so Renesmee's time, when it eventually comes, will be gentler." I explained. Rosalie sighed. "I should go talk to her." She said before she headed upstairs. In the next few moments Penelope's thoughts grew more angry and more unstable. As if on cue she began shouting. Rosalie's naturally tempered self grew angrily quite fast and soon she joined in with the shouting. "Emmett you might be needed." I said to him. I watched him disappear up the stairs before I gave my attention to Renesmee who looked terribly upset. "Let's go for a walk." I said as I lifted her on my shoulders and took Bella's hand into mine. As we headed from the house towards the lake Renesmee began thinking about home. She missed our home and her room. She missed Charlie and Sue. She even missed Jake who had become a bit distant since Renesmee had the dream about him and her. As we came down the hill to the lake I set Renesmee to her feet. Jacob apparently got tired of the bickering and beat us out here. Renesmee saw him and squealed happily as she covered the distance before jumping into his arms. "Gentle now Renesmee." Bella called out. I watched the happiness illuminate Renesmee's face. This brought a smile to mine as well. Jacob always brought happiness to Renesmee which is the very reason I trust her future with him. He was definitely the only person I could trust to take care of her after all of this was over and Bella and myself were gone. Reaching out my arm I pulled Bella to my side and held her close. "I love you Bella." I whispered before placing a kiss on her cheek.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD