Part 2: Prologue. Will he be back?

208 Words
Dear diary, We were all shocked by the death of Chase Parker. A year has passed since my father's death. The vampire king. Thanks to Chase Parker, he's gone for good. My hero. A great hero of the people and his name will always be remembered. I got into "The University of California, Berkeley." and will be going this fall. I'm sad Chase didn't get to graduate with us and I never even get to spend time with him. He was the nicest kid I know after Denise. And I hope fate could bring us together once again. I wrote as I dropped the pen and closed the book. I took a deep breath before placing a rose on his grave. I could have saved him that day. I could have turned him. He could have been with me today. He could have been by my side. I stood up from the pavement and walked out of the woods. Our class set had a reunion. I showed up even though Jada hated me. We had to lie about Chase's death to the people and even to his parent. We all attended the funeral and I watched Chase buried to the ground thanks to Denise, I survived senior high.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD