The Vampire’s Grasp

862 Words
“Jeffery Johnson keep your head up,” the teacher said. “Sorry teach, I didn’t get much sleep last night,” Jeff replied. He was asked to answer allthe questions for the homework on the board. By the end of class he had fallen asleep. Jon and Veronica decided not to wake him up because it would be funny. They both went into the hallway and to Veronica’s locker. She pulled out 2 outfits which were Bonnie and Clyde. “They are super cool,” Jon said. He then swallowed heavily and told her he needed to ask her a question. She said the same thing. Veronica told Jon to ask his question first. “Veronica, will you go out with me?” He asked her. “I thought we already were together since we’ve been hanging out and you’ve ate dinner at my house,” she replied confused. They both hugged each other until they were interrupted by Jackie. She just started gossiping about Jacob Moore. She told them that he said he got a black eye by winning a fight against a bear. “That’s a lie. He got it from getting rocked by Ronnie at the gas station,” Jon replied. Jon walked over to Ronnie because he didn’t want to deal with the girls gossiping anymore. He told him about Jacob’s story about getting all beat up. Ronnie, Fred, Kyle, and Jonathon walked over to Jacob. Ronnie came up behind him and panced him. Jacob pulled his pants back up and punched Ronnie in the back of the head. Ronnie and his friends turned around and ganged up on Jacob. They all 3 were sent to the office, they started laughing about the situation. “What do you 3 have to say for yourselves” Principal Katherine asked. “To hit harder next time so that delinquent will shut his mouth,” Ronnie said. All 3 kids got 5 days ISS, Jacob got only 2 days since he only threw one punch, and Jon didn’t have a punishment because he didn’t throw any punches. Fred got caught for stealing the teacher’s pet turtle so he was completely thrown out of school. Kyle and Ronnie are pretty sure he tried getting caught but didn’t know why. The last class of the day started. Veronica, Jackie, and Jonathon all 3 had the same class which was the 2nd part of science. They walked in and saw Jeffery still sleeping. Jackie tried shaking him to wake up but he didn’t budge. The teacher walked in and started straight at Jeffery. “I figured he’d leave when the bell rang but I guess not. I’m giving him detention for sleeping in class,” she said to the other students. She took a ruler and slapped the desks with it. The noise scared Jeff and woke him up. The teacher wrote a detention slip and gave it to Jeff. 2hrs later, Jeff got out of detention and got picked up by his angry mother. He dropped him off at home and she left to go to work. He went into his bedroom and pulled out a Halloween costume which was a clown. “I can’t wait 3 more days to use this,” he said to himself. He figured that October 28th wasn’t too early to wear his creepy Halloween costume. He went into his kitchen and made fake blood. Jeff waited until it got dark and he put the blood and costume on. Jonathon was told about the prank so he locked every door except the front door. Jonathon put some of the fake blood on and he screamed. Ronnie sprinted down the stairs only to see his younger brother laying on the floor bloody. “What happened Johnny?!” He asked. “B-behind y-you,” Jon spoke. Ronnie turned around and he saw a bloody clown holding a knife. Ronnie was scared to death, then Jeffery took off the mask. Someone started banging on the door. Veronica and Jackie ran in and told them that people have been reporting signs of a vampire attacking civilians. It supposedly was wanted to bring its home back by killing everything in the city. The reports stated that it ate people and sucked their bloods out. “Guys I’m scared,” Jackie had said for the first time in her life. All 5 went outside and got into Ronnie’s car. He drove them all around the city to search for the vampire. They finally found it after 35 minutes of searching. They got out of the car and threw garlic at it, they chucked the wooden stakes at the vampire. “I am more powerful than you think,” the vampire woman said. She flew back over towards Jeffery as fast as she could and swooped him up off the ground. She flew away with him and took him to her coffin. He tried kicking free but the creature was way stronger than he was. The other 4 got back into the car and drove back to Jonathon and Ronnie’s house. They tried figuring out how to get Jeff back from the vampire’s grasp.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD