2039 Words
Bellamy POV: I rode to the clubhouse, keeping my mouth shut about Sienna. I dropped the cash, let Lucien count and sign me over for my cut when everything was counted, and I waved my goodbye to him. Getting back to the bike I rode to the one place I knew had BBQ every night. I walked in and saw Gina behind the counter and smiled as she held her hands open for me. I got closer and she cupped my cheeks and kissed them and then patted my face. "Need a shave before Sunday." She told me and I nodded. This woman has been telling me that since I was 17. "Yes Ms. Gina. Am I picking you up again?" I asked her and she sighed and rubbed her hip. "If you have time." She told me and I walked towards the register again. "What are you craving tonight?" She asked and I looked over the menu for the types of sandwiches. "How about two pulled pork open faced sandwiches. Sauce on the side." I smiled and she nodded and shot me a look. "Don't ask." I told her and she sighed. "You are wearing that cross?" She asked spying my necklace already and I reached in and pulled it out. "You pray after you defile a woman and commit sins." She pointed at me and I nodded to appease her. "She more than a sin?" "Ms. Gina... I'm starving and tired and have a woman waiting for dinner." I told her and she muttered something. Most likely a prayer and rung me up. Always giving me a discount and then I handed over some cash before turning and going to sit and wait. I leaned my head down and tried to think of a way to ask Sienna what she was doing, what she needed money for and why she lied to her brother. "Praying before you go home?" Ms. Gina asked me, and I looked up at her and shook my head. "Planning something. A discussion... no sins." I laughed when I saw her open her mouth to tell me not to be bringing nasty thoughts up in her place of business. "You're a good boy Bellamy... have been since the day you were brought to me." She patted my cheek again and handed over the bag. "You need to come around more. I see glimpses of you on Sundays, but we hardly ever get to talk." She told me and I bowed my head and sighed. "I still pray you find a family, one that loves you and needs you." "Well Ms. Gina... I thought you were still letting me think of you as a foster mom." I smiled at her and she smiled just as wide back. Rolling her eyes and touching the cross on my chest before looking into my eyes again. "You and many others Bellamy will always have a place in my heart. You're one of the best." She told me and I didn't agree but I wasn't going to tell this woman anything. I had tried. "I'll be there Sunday, picking you up, sitting with you, and then we can get brunch." I offered and she smiled wide and nodded. "That means I get to know about this woman you're actually having a discussion and dinner with!" She and I both heard the bell and a rowdy family walked in and she smiled before going right over to the register. I took the food, waved goodbye and walked to my bike. Ms. Gina was the most religious woman... when I was put into her care, she made me believe that things happen for a reason, that God had a plan. I still struggled with my faith, but that woman wouldn't let me stop praying or going to church. I was almost 27 and still doing as that woman asked. Last year of high school was a pain. Walking around as a pale skinny fucker and a small little black woman who preached at me every time, I did something wrong didn't help find me friends, didn't help me focus either. I rode home, the sandwiches were tucked safe and sound in my saddle bag and when I pulled up, I saw the front door to my place open, but the screen door closed. Shaking my head, grabbing the food, and opening the door like any f**k head around here could do I was losing my mind thinking about her when I didn't see her right away. "Sienna?" I called out and went through the kitchen to set the food down and then I went on the hunt. I saw her purse in the big room, so I knew she was still here. I walked to my bedroom and pushed open the door and saw her on my bed all wrapped up. Her hair was wet, so she took a shower. I crossed my arms and took a second before going closer. She needed to eat, and I wasn't going to eat two sandwiches. "Sienna." I leaned over her and tried to keep an eye on her eyes, so I knew when she was awake. My hands rocked her back and forth before I got the edge of the blanket and pulled, and she groaned and tugged it back before mumbling that she was asleep. "Sienna Doll, dinner is here and waiting." I tugged and rocked her again and she turned onto her back and opened her eyes before seeing me and nodding. She was sitting up and I looked at the shirt she wore and realized it was one of mine. Sienna and Tara were short and while I wasn't amount of a man like Ryan, I was still taller and had big shoulders. "Come on." I waved her out and she mumbled something as she followed and when I sat down she moved to kneel on the chair before she sat cross legged and then reached for the second sandwich and slowly peeled it down. Her lip still looked f****d, and I knew it would take a while, the fucker who hit her must of caught her face with a ring.   SIENNA'S POV: "Why are you staring at me?" I asked him softly after chewing the first bite. He had been eating too, but his eyes never left me. "Your lip... did you put ice on it?" He asked before taking another sloppy bite but the sauce he had sloshed on hit the paper the sandwich was wrapped in. "No.... I sat there for a while before getting up and changing. I just took the first shirt on the stack in your drawer and the boxers too." I told him. I was tempted to just skip out of the house, but he would find me, and I was almost sure he would tell Ryan about the strip club if I did leave and he didn't know where I went. "You'll ice it before you go back to bed." He told me and focused on his sandwich. He ate it like someone was going to take it from him, and it made me think about how I didn't really know anything about him other than he was tall, hot, and quiet. Not to mention dangerous. Lucien wouldn't have had Bell on his team if he wasn't good at what he did to get the money for the club. "Bell?" "What?" He asked and I gulped. "How old are you?" I asked, not sure why I really wanted to ask, but he was always so quiet, so offset from other people. Every party he just sat there, or stood there, just like he didn't want to be seen, or talked to. But now... now I was kind of living with him so I can ask all the questions I wanted until he kicked me out or left. "26." He told me and I nodded. Looking over his face as he watched me now, I bit into my food again so he would keep eating. "So... you've been in the club for three years?" I asked and he nodded, and I took another bite. "No parents?" I asked knowing that there wasn't a single picture of anything in the house. I had checked. "Nope." He sounded like he was catching on to what was going on and he started to eat faster. "Girlfriend that is going to get mad when she walks in later and finds me here?" I asked hoping there wouldn't be a cat fight in my future. "No. I don't get attached." He told me and I just nodded and looked around the kitchen. It shouted... 'hardly used' and I just finished my sandwich and realized I had no idea where it came from. "Where is the BBQ from?" I asked him and he smiled for the first time at a question before he looked at me and crossed his arms. "My foster mom owns a place... Gina's House." He told me and I nodded slowly. Foster mom huh? So that meant he did have a family. "It's really good. What else does she serve?" His eyes looked a little shocked that I asked about the food rather than the foster part, but it got him talking. "Well she does the corn on the cob, pork and beans, corn bread, lots of different cuts of meat, rubs too." He leaned back after finishing and watched me take in the information. "Like ribs?" I asked knowing that had to be on the list. He simply nodded and waited for more. "Tri-tip?" "And pork loin, and steaks, and brisket." He waited and I gulped and licked my lip until I got to the area where it hurt, and I pulled my tongue in. "Let me get the ice." He got up and I watched him walk around, grabbing a Ziplock bag before filling it with ice and then grabbing a towel and walking back towards me. The closer he got the faster my heart beat and I had to admit, he was making me scared and horny and a single touch from him would have me doing something I never thought I would do... try and get into a Razorbacks brothers bed. I didn't know this guy... but that's what I did in college. Someone turned me on, and boom, I wanted into their bed. Instead of handing me the ice pack he set it down and slid it across the table to me and I saw him look over my body slowly before he crossed the room and closed up the front door. "Next time you shower, or sleep, make sure to keep this closed and locked." "Why? No one would come in here... you're a Razorback." I laughed and he looked at me and shook his head before taking his cut off and hanging it over the back of the couch. "This is a bad neighborhood, people get desperate. I would rather not come home to see my TV or couches stolen." He told me and I nodded slowly and stood up, taking the ice pack and pressing it into my swollen lip. "Are you staying up?" I asked and he nodded slowly and then looked around. "Am I sleeping on the couch?" "You think I would let you sleep on a couch?" He asked quickly, and I looked up at him and shrugged. "I don't really know you Bellamy, that's why I am asking." I moved and sat down, pulling my legs up under me and he watched me before looking around. He grabbed the controller, walked over and held it out for me. "What do you want to watch?" "I am going to take a shower now... you watch what you want. There might be some soda or milk in the fridge." He told me as he looked around, like he was trying to find something else to tell me to make me feel comfortable. "Keep the door closed, open a window." He turned and left, before he got into his room I saw him lift his shirt and I saw a scar on his side, and I wondered if that was from the club... or before. I nibbled the good side of my lip and flipped through channels, trying not to think about Bellamy, naked, wet... in the shower I had been in. He was a tall, thick muscled mystery man that was taking care of me... if that didn't spell out romance novel, I don't know what did.   
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD