Another Silly Day

510 Words
I wake up and daddy is not in bed. I sleep with daddy always, except when I am naughty. Then as punishment, I have to sleep in my other room inside the crib alone. I hate sleeping alone. Somedays I bunk in with Penny. We chat and eat ice creams, it's fun. So I am lying down when Oly jumps up on the bed. He licks me all over my face and I kiss him. Where is daddy? I go downstairs and see daddy and Penny talking. They quickly go quiet when they see me. They must be talking about daddy's work. We are mafia and daddy doesn't tell me anything. And I am okay with it. Daddy sees me and picks me up. "Good morning princess, sleep well? " he asks kissing my cheek. I nod. I am not in a mood to chat. "what do you want for breakfast hon?" Penny asks. "anything." I stifle a yawn. I am still tired. I shouldn't have been watching movies last night. She passes some toast and fruits to me and daddy feeds me. "Okay, Carlos. I gotta go now. See you in the evening. " I think I see Penny give Carlos some look and getting up. "Where pen? I go shopping too. Pweasse? " I tell her. "Oh, baby. I.. Umm.. I am not going shopping! " she squeals. I look at her quizzically. "I am going to dance classes!" she says and kisses my cheek and runs out before I can stop her again. I feel sad. Downcast. Why Penny won't take me along. She always takes me along if I ask her. "Open up doll, last bite and then we are done!" daddy says distracting me from my thoughts. "Come let's get you all squeaky clean now. " He grabs me and takes me to have a bath. I am playing with the bath bombs and colorful water when daddy starts talking. "Umm.. Baby?" "yes, daddy?" "Who are your best friends in the whole world? " I look at him kinda surprised. Why is he asking me such weird questions out of nowhere? "Umm.. There are you and Penny and Oly and Gustavo too.... " I tell him. "And? Someone from you know.. Someone you have known from like.. Before? Maybe people who would have liked to invite to our wedding?" "no one. I had people to party. No friends." I tell him. He nods and takes me out from the bath and wraps me in a fluffy towel. It looks like he is thinking hard. What is the matter with him. He is dressing me up all wrong. "Daddy, wrong skirt." I tell him. "oh! Silly daddy!" he laughs and picks the right one. He then kisses me and takes me to my games room. "you play here and shout out to Gabby if you need a snack or something. Daddy is in his study, okay?" he kisses me and leaves before I can answer. I shrug and start playing with me babies and tea sets.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD