Strange Day

427 Words
It seems like daddy forgot me in the playroom. I have had my snacks and juice, colored, and played and watched a movie and now I am bored. Oly is keeping me company but no one else. I think it is way past my nap time too I am so sleepy but daddy is not coming. Why is he so busy? He comes up suddenly and runs inside the room. "Oh, baby girl! I am so sorry. Its way past your nap time. Let's get you on the bed." he tells me and almost runs into the room with me. "No slweepy daddy," I say and yawn. Daddy chuckles. "yes baby, come on. Take some rest. Daddy will come back in an hour to wake you up and then we will eat pizzas for lunch maybe?" he says and tries to put me to bed. "Nooooo!!! No!" I scream and cling onto him like a monkey. "Daddy is busy, sweetie. Please just sleep. I don't want to punish you right now." he tells me almost pleading. "No work! No slweepy!" I shout. I want daddy. I have missed him so much and Penny is not there too!! "Do you want to sleep alone? On the crib?" he warns. "Daddy mean!" I shout but don't let go of him. And then I feel two hard smacks on my bums. "owieew!" I rub the sting off letting go of daddy. He tucks me and then kisses my forehead and leaves in a hurry. I am so mad at daddy! What is this! I fume and sulk and then I fall asleep. I wake up, grab my stuffie Dino and walk downstairs. Penny has come back home and she has a lot of bags. She sees me and runs inside her room. Did she go shopping? Why did she not take me along? She is not even showing her shopping? She always does. She brings me pretty things too. I need to talk to her. Everyone again leaves me alone and I am so bored the entire day. Maybe I should enroll myself in some course. I am so bored when daddy and Penny are busy. We are on the dining table. Daddy is feeding me but he seems to be in a hurry. Penelope looks restless too. "Penny, can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask pen. "Umm.. San.. Actually.. I am not.. I am planning on.. Reading a book the whole night. I won't sleep!" She tells me. Oh. Ok. What is going on? Did I do something?
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD