3579 Words
18 hours later Neha's pov: I am sitting in the private plane of Hercules and I can feel his gaze on me but I didn't say anything to Hercules because right now I am too worried for Vikram. I joined my hands and closed my eyes tightly 'oh god please keep him safe, he is in this situation because of me. Please give all his pains to me, ' I prayed to god in my mind. Few tears escaped from my eyes due to tension and I quickly whipped them. "You are behaving like you are in love with Vikram..." Said Hercules but I looked out of the window. "I do love and care for him, his family is very close to my family and Vikram is my friend... And today he is in this condition because of me..." I explained to Hercules how much Vikram matters in my life in a very painful tone. I thought he'll say something but he kept his mouth quiet. "When we'll go back to the USA...? " asked Tom. Damn! We don't even cross Newzealand and he is already feeling homesick. I don't know why Hercules and Tom are coming with me, I am sure they'll only create problems for me in India. "If you want, I can you push you out of the plane, " replied Hercules to Tom but his gaze is fixed on his tablet. Tom gulped and once again started scrolling his phone. "Neha, it was you right who helped Williams to target our marketing views, " asked Tom but I didn't say anything to him... Suddenly, I felt the hand of Hercules on my thigh. I instantly looked at his grip, and then I look into his cold eyes. "He is asking you something..." Said Hercules and removed his hand from my thigh. "Don't touch me again...." I said to Hercules and got up from my seat, I thought Hercules will grab my hand but he let me get away from him so easily. "Yes it was me Tom, and if I get the chance  I'll once again help them..." I said to tom. Hercules and Tom start staring at me as they'll burn me any second but I ignored their hateful gaze and sit away from them. I rubbed my hand on my face in frustration and started thinking about my past.  Past: I am feeling awful, I tried to take my baby out of my mind but no matter how hard I tried, I can't remove this disgusting feeling out of my mind. I lost my unborn baby because of my mistake... That thought brought tears to my eyes. I felt two warm arms around my waist and I become so tensed "please don't move my friends are watching us from the top area, " said Vikram in my ear. He is holding me like I am a small baby, he rested his chin on my shoulder and starts staring at the water with me. " you are looking very upset...?" Said Vikram, but I don't know what to say to him but I kept my mouth mum. "Are you planning to cancel my marriage..., " he asked and I frowned. "Your marriage...?" I asked and he twirled me around to look into my eyes but he didn't leave his hand from my waist. "Yes my marriage..., " said Vikram once again. "I guess, it's my wedding too, " I said to Vikram and he scratched his back head. "Oh yes it is, " he said and I passed him a forced smile. " you didn't tell me why you are standing here...?" Asked Vikram "No special reason..." I lied to him. Vikram pulled me near the pool. we sit and dipped our legs into the cold water. "Your friends are still staring at us, " I said to Vikram and hi all his friends, first his friends made an uncomfortable face but after few seconds they all said hello to me from the balcony. " thank god we have mutual friends or else I'll be very embarrassed to meet your buddies, " I said to Vikram who is staring at me as girls look at diamond jewelry, but when I turned my gaze towards him, he instantly removed his gaze from my face. "Were you staring at me...?" I asked Vikram with a small smile. "He was staring at you for last three years but you never noticed or passed him a single glance, " said Atul and everyone laughed. "We even tried to give you hints but this i***t Vikram didn't let us say anything to you, " said Sanjay, and I looked at Vikram. "You know he even chased you everywhere like a love-sick puppy..." Said Jay and his words made stunned me.  "Come on guys what are you doing...?" Vikram yelled at his friends and made a very embarrassing face. "Oh stop screaming at us or else we'll reveal all your secrets..." Akram threatened Vikram but Vikram glared at him. "So, you guys will stay in Mumbai after marriage, " asked Atul "No, I'll stay here," I said "Yes, we'll stay in Mumbai...." Said Vikram. We both stare at each other, "you want to stay here...?" Asked Vikram and I looked at my lap. "Vikram you know I am planning to open my estate business here, " I said to Vikram in a low tone and he held my hand. "You can stay anywhere you want Neha, I won't force you to come with me, " said Vikram and I stared at him. How? How can he love me so much? " look at him guys, he is already behaving like a henpecked," Atul tease Vikram and his all friend laughed at us. "Hope you guys are not planning to spend your nuptial night in two different cities, " tease Akram, and this time I glared at him. "You guys are too much..." I said to all of them and they all laughed at me once again. So where you guys are planning to go on your honeymoon, " they asked and their words made me very uncomfortable, I am not sure about this intercourse step. When Vikram noticed my expressions, he pulled me close to him "guys, I want to take her somewhere and for god's sake, stop asking this kind of stupid question to her,  " said Vikram and we both got up. Vikram's friends also got up with us, Atul wrapped his arm around Sanjay's neck and shook his head dramatically. "You already forget that you have friends, she changed you man, " said Atul, I took his words seriously and about to explain him but Vikram put his palm on my mouth. "I'll kick your Ass so hard Atul if you again cracked this stupid joke, " said Vikram, and once again all his friends laughed. Vikram pulled me out of the cafe area and called his driver to bring his car. "Vikram, Mom will get so angry if she found out that I am going out with you at this time, " I said to Vikram but he didn't listen to me. "I promise you, I will not pull you in any problem, " Vikram assured me with his words, and his love once again made me feel so guilty. I wish I could return his feelings, his love, and his care but I know I couldn't do this. "What are you thinking, let's go...." Said Vikram and pushed me into the car very carefully. "Vikram what if one day you realized that I am not your right choice, what if I never become a good wife, what if I hurt you and your family unintentionally...?" I asked Vikram and he only smiled at my words. "I am observing you for years, I know you'll not hurt anyone, and if you hurt me By mistake,  I'll still stand by your side, " said Vikram, and his words made my heart clenched in pain. I instantly look out of the window because I don't want to show my tears to Vikram. I felt Vikram's palm on my shoulder "it's wired to see you emotional, your sister always said that it's not easy to make you cry...," said Vikram but I didn't say anything. Vikram stopped the car at the mall and I looked at him. "Your jewelry shopping is left..., " said Vikram, and we both got out of the car. "You don't need to buy jewelry for me, Vikky, you know I don't wear jewelry, " I said to Vikram but he held my hand and started pulling me towards the elevator. "You look so exotic when you wear Jewelry, so shut up and let's go, " said Vikram. The moment elevator got closed, I hugged Vikram tightly "if I ever hurt you, I won't be able to forgive myself, " I said to Vikram and he also wrapped his arms around me. "You can never hurt anyone......" Said Vikram and placed a soft kiss on my head. .....................Present Day..................... The Air hostess shook me and I come out of my memories. "Ma'am are you ok, you are crying.." Asked the hostess and I instantly wiped my tears. "I am fine, thanks for your concern, " I said to the hostess. "Ma'am do you want me to make a plate for you...?" She politely asked me and once again I shook my head "no thanks, I have no appetite..." I denied in an equal polite manner. "Bring my plate here, " said Hercules to the hostess and sit beside me. I look at Hercules with a questioning look but I didn't get any reply from him. The hostess came back with the food trolley and about to serve the food but Hercules told her to get out and she instantly followed his command like she is his private slave. Hercules made the plate for me and about to put it in my lap but I hold the plate, " I said I don't want to eat..., " I repeat my words once again but Hercules grit his teeth in anger and madness appeared in his beautiful yet dangerous eyes. I sighed and took the plate from his hand, but I have no appetite so I start playing with the spoon and my food. Hercules pulled the plate from my hand and passed me very serious looks. "I hate it when someone tries to dominate my life, Mr. Knight..... " I said to Hercules but instead of saying anything, he shoved the French salad in my mouth. "Dad wants me to leave you..., " said Hercules and his grab instantly grab my attention.  I started looking at him with hopes but soon he shattered the castle of my hopes. "I told him that I'll never let you go..." He said and once again shoved the toast in my mouth. "I can't fight with him, so you'll call Dad and tell him that you want to stay with me for business reasons, " said Hercules and I narrow my eyes at him. "And why do you think I'll call your dad and lie to him.... (I took a pause) oh are you planning to threaten me at the name of my family,  if you are then you'll make the big mistake Mr. Knight because I'll tell your Dad everything about your deeds, " I clearly warned Hercules before he threatens me at the name of my family. Hercules tried to feed me again but I pushed his hand, "I am not hungry anymore, " I said to him in a little hard tone and he put the plate on the trolley. I felt Hercules's hand on my hand and I look at his grip then I looked at Hercules, "if you didn't call Dad and tell him that you want to stay with me, I'll call my men and tell them to kill Vikram..., " said Hercules in a very dark tone. I angrily pulled my hand out of the grip of Hercules, I was about to ask Hercules why he is doing this with me but I controlled my emotions. I move my gaze away from him and look at the dark sky, "I am serious about my words Neha, " said Hercules to me and I sarcastically smile. "I know how serious you are Mr. Knight, don't worry I'll tell your Dad that I want to stay with you, " I said to Hercules. I can feel his penetrating gaze on me, I know what he is thinking at this moment. Well, the truth is I have no option except to follow the words of Hercules. He is a psychopath and I can't deal with him, in his anger he is capable to do Anything. "Neha... " Hercules called my hand while holding my hand, and I turned my face to look at him with tear-filled eyes. Hercules wiped my tears but new tears welled up in my eyes, my mind, my heart, my soul, every part of my body is scared of Hercules. His only ambition is to hurt me, I saw hate in his eyes, and after knowing the truth of his life I understood one thing very well that Hercules wants to keep me near him so he can torture me for his mother's past deeds. If I go against Hercules and talk to his Dad, Hercules won't hesitate to hurt family and I don't want that. If my sacrifice can save my family and friends then I am ready to sacrifice myself. I pulled my hand out of Hercules's grip and pulled my knees near my chest, " I already warned you, Mr. Knight, you'll not get anything by keeping me with you. I'll never cheat anyone for your Revenge, " I said to Hercules and noticed how his face become hard due to anger. "You think I want to keep you with me so I can use you for my revenge?" Asked Hercules and I passed a forced smile to jerry " we both know the truth Mr. Knight, " I said to Hercules. Hercules knight is a dangerous trap, and the more I try to get out of his trap the more I'll be stuck in his hell. I don't know when he made me the part of his dangerous game but now I have to fight until I find another way to get away from Hercules. Mike always told me to stay careful around Hercules but I was blind in my rage, I never try to find the reason for Hercules's hate for me. He saw his mom inside me and that's why he called with cheap names. Now Hercules wants to use me to heal his past and that is only possible if I help him to take revenge on Jerry. I heard the discussion between Denver and Hercules, they were talking about Hercules's mental illness and Denver was so worried for Hercules. Denver tried his best to make Hercules understand to let me go but Hercules manipulated Denver so easily. I felt goosebumps on my body when a warm quilt touched me, I look beside and saw Hercules gaze at me. " you are looking in deep thoughts, are you thinking about Your ex-lover, " asked Hercules and I shook my head in no manner. "You have a big plane, and there is enough space then why are you sitting here. Please leave me, I need some alone time, " I said to Hercules but he opened the seat and made it a bed. "Sleep, we'll land in the morning..." Said Hercules to me in a hard tone and laid beside me. I gulped the anger and about to jump down from the seat but before I do that Hercules held my hand and pulled me over him. My whole body is resting on his body and we both started staring at each other. I can feel his hot breaths on my lips and he can feel my breath on his face. The hate in his eyes affect me so much, but I always told myself that I shouldn't be bothered about his hate because he is no one to me. No matter how much I denied the fact that his hateful gaze doesn't affect me but my heart knows the truth of how much his behavior affects me. "Why can't you just leave the past behind and start a new life...." I said and dark expressions appeared on his face. Fuck! I shouldn't say those words to him, Hercules doesn't like it if someone tries to interfere in his personal life. I was about to say sorry to Hercules but before I say Anything, he wrapped his both arms around my waist and hugged my body tightly. I tried to get up but his grip is so hard on me, "leave me..." I said to Hercules in a very uncomfortable tone because I can feel his member between my legs. "Help me to move on..., " said Hercules and I stared at him with shocking expressions. My hairs fall on the face of Hercules so he slowly twisted the strands of my hairs and tug them behind my ear. "Your fake words won't work me, Mr. Knight, (I smiled forcefully ) any stupid person can see hate in your eyes for me, " I said to Hercules but his grip become tighter around my waist and his member is poking me so badly. "Our relationship will get better if you cooperate with me, " said Hercules, I am glad that he didn't make any fake promise to me to make me believe in his words. "Could you please leave me, it's very uncomfortable...," I said to him in a stammering tone. "At least try with me...," instead of leaving me, he asked me to try with him. I made a cold face and look at him with anger, "I have already lost so much in the past Mr. Knight and now I have no intention to see myself in the broken state once again, " I cleared Hercules my feelings towards him. "Neha....." Before Hercules complete his sentence I started wriggling so hard in his arms, I heard him moaning in pain because his member is rubbing with my body but I didn't stop my struggle and keep battling with him to get out of his hold. In a blink, Hercules flips me under him and started staring at my lips. He leaned his face near my lips and I closed my eyes due to fear. I thought he'll kiss me but when I didn't feel his lips on me so I slowly opened my eyes and find staring at me. Hercules pushed me to my side then he laid at his place and spread a cover over our body. "I always fulfill my promises...." Said Hercules and suddenly Newzealand night appeared in my mind when I took the promise to Hercules not to touch me without my permission. I pushed that thought out of my mind and once again tried to get up because I can't sleep with him but before I do that, Hercules wrapped his arm around my waist and stared at me. "Don't f*****g force me to tie you, " said Hercules "You can't do this to me, " I said to Hercules and try to push him away from me so I can get up but Hercules didn't let me. When Hercules understood that I'll not stop battling with him. He cursed loudly and got up to tie me with the seat belt. "Stop, please... What the hell are you doing...... Tom...please help... Somebody help...." I started yelling like a man woman when Hercules started clasping me with a seatbelt but no one entered the back area to help me. "Shut the f**k up before I shoved something in your mouth, " his roar horrified me and I instantly closed my eyes due to fear. I am feeling so f*****g helpless, I can't do anything against Hercules and this horrible feeling is killing me so badly. My whole body started vibrating in tension, and tears fall from my eyes. I felt Hercules's hand on my body, "stop vibrating..." Said Hercules in a hard tone but his word didn't affect me. "Neha..." He called my name with so much anger and I opened my red teary eyes "I can't..... I can't stop this vibration. Please untie me or I'll die... Please I am so scared... Please..." I started pleading to Hercules and for few minutes he only stared at me. "Please... Please...leave me.... I promise I'll listen to you... Please untie me, " I pleaded to Hercules, and all the bad thoughts started appearing in my mind, especially that night when I saw jerry with Sofia. Hercules slowly untied me and I instantly hugged the quilt tightly, I turned my back towards Hercules and closed my eyes. After few minutes I felt Hercules's presence beside me, he once again wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Relax everything is fine, you are fine..." Said Hercules but his words didn't affect me. I continue to shiver in his arms until I feel his kisses on my neck and hair. I don't know when how long he kissed me because after five minutes I dozed off in his arms. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD