3076 Words
Denver: I wasn't interested in the party, I don't know why Hercules sent me here as Neha's baby sister. I was about to pick the glass of vodka but my cell phone started ringing. I picked the call and my man told me that Neha fainted and Jerry is carrying her. I instantly ran out of the ballroom and found Neha in the arms of jerry. I gritted my teeth in anger and punched jerry so hard in anger. Jerry moaned in pain, " what the hell you had done with her...?" I asked Jerry and took Neha from his arms. "Neha...Neha wake up...." I called Neha two-three times but she didn't open her eyes. I looked at Jerry and he cursed under his breathe while wiping the blood from his lips. "I haven't done anything, she talked to someone and fainted..." Said Jerry and called the doctor but I didn't wait for the doctor and took Neha towards the room of Hercules. Jerry chased me but I stop him to stop chasing me "she is my fiance..." Jerry said in a very irritated tone but I glared at him in a very angry manner. "We both knew the truth so shut your f*****g mouth, " I said to Jerry and told my man to snatch Neha's cell phone from Jerry's hand. "Denver you can't do this... Let me come with you. I want to know what happened to her...? " said Jerry and I stopped. What the f**k is wrong with jerry? And why the hell he wants to know about Neha, I twirl to see Jerry, and once again I saw the same lustful glint in his eyes. I guess Hercules is close to his success, "Let me come... I promise I'll leave once she opens her eyes..." Said Jerry in a promising tone. I looked at my man and signaled him to call Ak, then I turned my body towards my room. I can't take Neha in Hercules's room at this time, because I know jerry won't leave Neha until she opens her eyes. Jerry opened my bedroom door and I laid Neha on my bed. I checked her veins then I looked at my man who is holding Neha's cell phone. I used Neha's finger to unlock her phone and saw the no. Of India. Should I call back? Before I call on the no. My bedroom door opened and Ak entered. "What happened to her..?" Asked Ak to me in a very concerned tone, and strode towards Neha. Once again I heard the knock on the door and this time Doctor walked inside the room. The doctor started checking Neha and I called Hercules to tell him about Neha's condition. "How the f**k she got fainted and why the hell you let her go out of your sight Denny?" Yelled Denny on me with so much anger. "I sent my men with her... She got fainted after receiving the call from India, " I explained to Hercules and I heard him cursing on call in rage. "Throw that bastard out of your room right now, I am coming there, " said Hercules and cut the call. When I walked into my room back, I saw the doctor talking with Jerry and Ak. "She is fine and I am sure she'll wake up in an hour...., " said Doctor and walked out of the room.  Jerry sit beside Neha and touched her cheek like he is madly in love with her. "When she wakes up, I'll call you now you can leave my room because I can't bear your presence anymore in my room, " I said to Jerry in a hard tone and he stared at me with anger-filled eyes. "I don't want to leave her side, " said Jerry and intertwined her hand with Neha " This is my room jerry, don't f*****g force me to hurt you..." I warned jerry angrily Jerry was about to open his mouth but Ak put his palm on the shoulder of Jerry "I promise to call you when she wakes up, go and take some rest. I'll take care of her..." When Ak assured Jerry, he passed one glance to Neha and walked out of the room with harsh expressions. Ak looked at me... "Did you call on the no.?" Asked Ak and I shook my head. We heard the moan of Neha,  Ak instantly sat beside her and made drink the water but after taking one sip she pushed the water glass and held the palms of Ak so tightly.  Tears welled up in the eyes of Neha and she started looking at Ak with pleading.  "I want to go to India..... Someone... Some goons... Shot... Vikram...." Said Neha to Ak and started sobbing so loudly. Ak hugged her and let her cry on his chest. "Please... Please tell your son to let me go... If anything happens to Vikram I'll never forgive myself..." Said Neha and her bitter hiccups started echoing in my room. Ak pat the head and wiped her tears, " Nothing will happen to him, tell me where he is and I 'll personally drop you there, " said Ak and at the same time, Hercules enter... Hercules strode towards Neha "what happened to her and why she is crying?" Asked Hercules while sitting near Neha.  "She wants to India Hercules and you have to let her go...." Said Ak to Hercules and I saw how Hercules's expressions changed. "Dad......" Before Hercules said anything, Ak showed his palm to his son and shut him. "Just do what I said, Hercules...." Said Ak in a hard tone "She is my wife Dad and you can't tell me to push her away from my life, " said Hercules and made me shocked by his words. Wife? Really does he even See Neha as human? I asked to my mind... And I got the very cruel reply. Hercules looked at Neha, " say to Dad that you don't want to leave me...." Neha joined her hands in front of Ak and pleaded with him like a bagger " I want to go India Please..... I want to see how is Vikram, " I saw the madness on the face of Hercules when Neha took Vikram's name and I don't have any doubt that Hercules is seeing the image of his mother in Neha's face. Ak pat Neha's head " Don't worry, I already msg my man, he'll be here in the morning...... " said Ak to Neha and Neha instantly look at time. "16 hours......your man will take 16 hours to come here, can't you send me in the public plane," asked Neha in a low tone but poor girl can't fight with timing. More tears rolled down from her eyes and she picked her cell phone,  then she called someone. "Hello! Hello, I am Neha.... may I know how is Vikram...?" Asked Neha on the call and put her palm on her mouth. Pain, anger, helpless expressions are simply visible on her face. She closed her eyes for a second " He.... He put his life in danger because of me...., " she said but Ak gave Neha a side hug and tried his best to calm her but with every second her sobs became more bitter than before. Hercules angrily walked out of my room and I also chased him out... "Ak wants to free Neha from your cage Hercules...." I said to Hercules but that moron hit the column so hard. "I won't let her go... She has to stay with me, Denny...." Said Hercules and I put my palm on his shoulder with frowned expressions. I twirl Hercules around and look into his red eyes, " Are you trying to play games with me Hercules, you can't trap me you know that right....?" I said to Hercules but I can see clear jealousy in the eyes of Hercules which I had never seen before. Fuck! He never let anyone read his emotions so easily. It's difficult for me to believe that Hercules is jealous of Vikram because I know how dark and the cold-hearted man he is. "Find some way to stop Dad, he can't push her out of my life like this.... She is my wife Denny! " said Hercules in a very serious tone but I laughed at him. "Don't kidding me, Hercules.... You can fool others but not me, you hate her..." I said to Hercules "I do! But still, I want to keep her with me. And I am not saying this because I want to use her as bait to take revenge from Williams, "Hercules's twisted words only confused me more. "So may I know why you want to keep her near you, your highness...," I denoted Hercules with your highness name and he knew I only called him with this name, I feel so irritated with his words. "At the cruise....., " Hercules took the pause and turned around so I can't look into his eyes. What wrong with Hercules, he is behaving so differently for few weeks. He never took pauses before nor he hesitated to say anything to me. "Could you stop taking pauses and tell me what you are planning now for her? and what happened at the cruise?" I asked Hercules in a clear tone because since childhood I am a very straight forward person. "She pulled me out of my traumatizing state....., " said Hercules, and his words made my body chilled. My brain became numb and my senses stopped working. Hercules once again twirls around and looked at me, he is not lying because I can read the truth in the eyes of Hercules. This is the very first time in history when he is letting me read him like an open book. "I don't know what she has in her eyes, I tried to keep myself away from her as much as I can but every Time circumstances made me stand in front of her. Her daring nature, her courageous looks, her actions, her emotions, her every single move fascinates me....." Said Hercules and I can see how bothered he is at this moment because of his feelings towards Neha. I won't deny, Hercules is right! that's true Neha has something inside her, maybe the magnetic of emotions. She can easily make anyone her friend, my son never let anyone come near him but in front of Neha, he behaved like a lost puppy. I came out of my thoughts and looked at Hercules, " you are still suffering from your past, " I asked Hercules because till now we all thought that Hercules conquered those dark days of his life. Hercules didn't give me any retort nor I waited for his answer. "You lied to us........" I asked Hercules and once again he gave me the silent treatment. This time his silence fueled anger inside me and in two strode I stood in front of Hercules and held him by his collar. Hercules didn't look at me into my eyes because his gaze is fixed on his toes. " her sessions weren't working on me, and that doctor wanted to sleep with me...., " said Hercules and I leave his collar. "Why the f**k you didn't tell me anything...?" I yelled at Hercules in rage and ran my fingers in my hair due to frustration. "Hercules......, " before I complete my sentence Hercules cut me in the starting of my sentence. "That day on the cruise she was snogging me and I don't know when my body became calm, I don't know when I started enjoying her touch on my body. That old lady didn't appear in my mind when she was snogging me, " said Hercules and I stared at Hercules with astonished expressions. "What are you trying to say, Hercules...?" I asked Hercules, I am 101% sure that Hercules doesn't love Neha, f**k he doesn't even know what love is. People say Hercules loves his family so much, but they don't know that Hercules only cares about the protection of his family, he doesn't love them but yes he cares about all those people whom he called his family. Even Hercules also thinks that he loves his family but there is a huge difference between love and care. There is something which Hercules is keeping from all of us, he planned something for Neha but I know he'll not tell me anything, after all, he is Hercules's knight and he believes to keep his life private. Hercules looked at me into my eyes " she is the cure of my past life, only she can pull me out of my darkness. I felt so peaceful around her, her presence made me feel things which I had never felt before as a man, " said Hercules, and all the calmness faded from my face. Astonishment appeared on my face, for a minute I don't understand what to say to him. Hercules know how dangerous he is for Neha or any other girl. he know! how he behave when his past appeared in his mind....... I put my hand on Hercules so I can make him understand what he is saying but before I say anything to him, Hercules pushed my hand and stood two-three steps away from me. " I promise her mom that I'll never hurt her physically...., " said Hercules and his words calmed the storm which rose inside my mind. "Hercules you should let her go... Your dad won't be happy if he found out that you are keeping Neha with you for your mental illness. till now we all had think that you want to use Neha as bait to destroy Williams but no one has any idea that you want to keep her with you to cure your past pain, " I said to Hercules but he lost in his own world. I was about to repeat my words but Hercules didn't let me repeat anything, because he had heard my every single word. "It's too late Denny, I can't lose her until I can come out of my past life. She wants to go to India to meet that Vikram and that Vikram will use all his power to keep her with him because he is completely obsessed with my wife, " said Hercules in a very possesive tone. Does Hercules have any idea how many times he called as Neha his wife? Is Neha the cure of Hercules? Should I help Hercules? Hercules made a promise to Neha's mom that he'll not hurt Neha and Hercules is the man of his words, since childhood till now Hercules never broke his any promises. If Neha is the only cure of Hercules then I am ready to do Anything to keep her with Hercules. "Tell Ak, that you want to go with Neha to drop her but don't say these words in front of Neha. " I said to Hercules and he twirl to look at me with impressive expressions. "Try to buy Vikram........" Before I complete my words Hercules cut me off. "Money can't buy him, he is an IPS and he loves Neha so much. He was ready to sacrifice his life for her, " said Hercules with black expressions. "Then use his love for Neha, when you go India try to pretend that you guys are in love. And if he don't fall for your tricks then reveal the truth of your s*x life in front of Vikram..., " I said to Hercules and he looked at me with very evil expressions. "What about Neha...? How I'll make her ready to come back with me?" Asked Hercules and put his injured palm on the column. "She is very sharp minded girl, it's not easy to trap her. She know how much I hate her and she warned me many times not to play games with her, " said Hercules and a stunned expressions appeared on my face. "She did what?.......( Hercules looked at me ) I didn't heard you clearly..." I said to Hercules. He made an uncomfortable face, again he is behaving wired... " I am not going to repeat my words, its your problem that you didn't heard what I said to you..." Said Hercules and after looking at his expressions I didn't force him to repeat his words. "I must say she is something, " I said to Hercules and he glared at me very angrily. "Why are you glaring at me, it's you who said that she warned you..." I said to Hercules. He grab my collar and pulled me to close to him. "You heard what I said and you still wanted me to repeat my words, " said Hercules and looked at me with rage. "Cheesecake, I guess we should go inside the room before your wife asked her freedom from your Dad..." I said to Hercules but his grip become more tight on my collar. "She is not my wife...." Said Hercules and I raised my brow at him. Hercules left my collar and walked into my room with anger. I also walked in and saw Neha on video call, she is looking at unconscious vikram who is taking her name. Neha expressions are clearly telling how disturb and hurt she is to see the condition of Vikram. "Neha calm down my child, you talked to doctor right. Your friend is out of danger now..." Said Ak and passed the glass of water to Neha but she refused to take it. Neha is a brave girl, I am sure she won't let anyone play with her emotions and feelings. When she'll come back I'll personally talked to her about Hercules. Sorry Neha! But Hercules is very important for me and only you can take him out of his past because you are the first girl who affected him so deeply. ....................................................... ?? I wasn't planning to update this story but when I saw how you all supported the account of my friend, I changed my mind. I'll try to finish off this story as soon as possible Please follow : Black girl on dreame ??? she really needs help or else I won't beg you like this. You guys always supported me and made me what I am today... I am very thankful to have you all.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD