All the characters, places, ideas or events mentioned in this book are purely fiction and does not relate to any living or dead. All the story settings and other elements are purely my imagination and fictional. If you see any resemblance they are unintentional.
The story contains dark and mature themes such as violence and s*x, so if you are uncomfortable with such topic please refrain from reading.
Stealing of my work/any idea will serve you severe punishment as plagiarism is a severe crime.
All rights reserved
/Werewolf Key Words you’ll see in my story/
1. Knotting: When animals mate, specifically Alpha canines—the p***s enlarges during climax and remains enlarged to the point where he is literally stuck inside the female for as long as it the mating process goes on. Orgasm can be achieved without knotting one’s partner, and knots do not typically form when Alphas are m**********g.
This happens to ensure insemination, and the male can ejaculate several times before he is shrinks down small enough to unmount. This is used as a kink of sorts in hybrid / abo stories.
2. Slick: Omegas produce slick when they are in heat and when they are aroused. Omegas have slick-glands, or auto-lubricant glands, that when stimulated produce a moist substance that resembles real life lube and makes penetration easier. Omegas can also become pregnant, and depending on the fic, typically carry more than one child per pregnancy.
3. Heats: – Fertile Omegas experience heats from the age of presentation until they reach an age where they can no longer have children. Omegas suffer from heats while Alphas typically suffer from ruts. Like female menstruation, Omega heats can last from 3-7 days, Omegas can usually get themselves through their heats through m**********n and by using toys, though in some universes Omega Heats can become fatal if the Omega does not mate with an Alpha. Heats occur regularly for healthy Omegas depending on the fic author can occur at regular intervals between 1 months or a year. The most common ‘heat schedules’ you will see are monthly, tri-monthly and yearly
4. Ruts: Ruts are a biological thing that Alphas go through and during a rut they will be easily agitated and extremely horny because their body wants them to knot and breed
5. Mating: When Alpha, Beta or Omega couples want to be with each other for life, they form a mating bond together. This is usually done during fornication/knotting, where the Alpha will bite the Omega’s neck and leave a mark on their skin. This mark does not necessarily have to be on the Omega’s neck, though- it can be anywhere on their body. Likewise, in some Omegas mark their Alpha’s necks/bodies with a biting claim as well.
6. Marking/Scenting: Scent marking is practiced by mated Alphas, Betas and Omegas to reassure themselves in times of distress and/or to mark their ‘territory’. Omegas and Alphas typically scent each other or scent mark each other by wearing one another’s clothes, clinging to each other, or sniffing one another’s scent glands.
7. Nesting: Nesting is a process in which an Omega craves warmth and comfort so they will choose a small space, like a closet, and gather blankets, pillows, clothing, anything soft really and especially anything with their Alpha's scent on it and build a nest to cuddle up in
8. Neutralisers: Scent neutralisers are mainly used by omegas to mask their natural scent. It is typically used by the omega who fear of being caught by Alphas. They are applied and no Alpha can push through that barrier to sniff the actual scent.
9. Inwolf: A person who suffers from severe trauma/ lost someone while in wolf form unable to shift. It takes a lot of coaxing, call of their true mate to come back and transform into wolves again.
10. Knotwhores: (like prostitutes) The Omegas who are unmated often accept knots from Alphas in return for jewels, money, etc.