1502 Words
Avery walked into school with Matt and his friends Tash waved her over and she kissed Matt goodbye. “Hey where’s mine?” Noah said playfully. “You’re not my brother.” Matt laughed. He tapped his cheek and she huffed. Peking his cheek. “Now that didn’t hurt, did it ?” He smiled. She cut her eye and walked away. “Hey guys.” “So Noah is being Noah again?” “Yeah.” “Hey girls.” They looked around and he smiled. “Rylan.” He walked over to them. “I was just wondering if we could all sit together again some of the girls here are really scary.” “What did they do, try and jump on you?” Carine laughed. “Almost.” “Sure we’ll be your bodyguards.” We all laughed as I felt a pair of arms slip around me and a set of lips touch my neck. I froze. I knew exactly who it was, but why was he doing it? He never did anything out in the open. My friends didn’t seem phased by it all; they were used to Noah and his weird side. But Rylan stood phased; he didn’t know who the guy was trying to grope me, unsuccessfully. Noah looked up and stared at Rylan like he was giving him the once over. I coughed. “Rylan, this is Noah, he's one of my brother’s friends. Noah this is Rylan he started yesterday. He's in some of our classes.” “Nice to meet you.” Noah nodded and grunted, what was with him it wasn’t like he was the jealous type. “Noah!” Matt shouted. “I’ll see you later princess and be good.” He said losing me kissing my check jogging away. “Well that was weird even for him.” Tash said. “I know.” “If we didn’t know him like we do we’d say he’s jealous.” I laughed. The bell rang and we all went into class. Rylan looked at me. “So you and him?” “What about us?” “Are you like an item or something? If you are, I apologise for yesterday.” “God no. He’s my brother’s friend. He's too overprotective and way too overbearing you have nothing to worry about.” “Cool so..” he paused. “Will you be my girlfriend?” I wanted to scream OMG. I smiled. “Sure.” He smiled moving forward pressing his lips on mine kissing me. Noah was looking vexed. Matt stood there angered. “I see your little scene this morning didn’t work.” “I thought it would.” “Well guess what? it didn’t. You’re so you sometimes Noah, she more than likely told him. You were being you and you weren’t together or he wouldn’t be sucking her face off right now.” “We’ll sort this Matt.” “You better.” “Give it time he’ll slip up.” “He better.” “Chill Matt, the guys are searching for his records to see why he’s here.” “Let’s just hope my sister’s heart doesn’t get broken while you do.” “We’re watching him, Matt, trust is okay.” “Okay.” He sighed he didn’t like this, most guys usually backed away once they saw Noah not this guy. Rylan moved away from her. The bell rang. “Come on, we best go.” The day was long but with Rylan there it made it more passable. We all said our goodbyes. Avery closed the door behind her, getting a drink slumping down on the sofa. The door closed Matt and his friends had just arrived back they went into the kitchen another went and sat beside her. “You okay princess?" She looked at him. “What the hell was with you today?” “Nothing.” “Are you jealous?” He laughed. “No princess, I'm just looking out for you.” “I can look out for myself Noah, I don’t need your help.” “I’m just concerned for you princess.” ‘Don’t be I can take care of myself.’ “You’re still a princess and guys like him will take advantage of that.” “I’m fifteen Noah not ten.” “I know.” “Well I’m sure I can take care of myself. I don’t need you or my brother suffocating me and making my decisions for me.” “I know princess.” He said, sliding his fingers through my hair. “We just want to look out for you and take care of you.” “Well you can do that without interfering.” He laughed “You two okay?” “Terrific.” “Look sis we don’t like this guy he just seems dodgy so let us deal with this okay.” “You can’t keep doing this Matt. Everytime I try and live normally and get a boyfriend you scare them away.” “And I’m always right in the end and this is no different.” He says sitting down the rest of his friends join us and they are in agreement with Matt about Rylan but in not giving up. I’ll just have to prove them wrong. ~ The echoing of my alarm alerted me to wake up. It was now Wednesday and me and Rylan had agreed to meet Saturday. We were meeting Friday to discuss the time and where we were going, he was a really nice guy though my brother and his friends didn’t seem to think that was the case, they were doing everything to prove me otherwise. My friends really liked him and so did I. He never left my side in these last few days. It was like I was walking on air. He was always complimenting me, holding my hand, kissing me and making my cheeks flush. He was doing it deliberately because he knew that it would have embarrassed me. I slid out of bed dressing going downstairs only to be met with Noah‘s grin. “Where’s Matt?” “Duknow he was here a few minutes ago.” “Oh.” I said walking passed him reaching for the toast and jam. “How long have you been here Noah?” “Not long the guys are on their way. I think Matt went outside to meet them.” “Please don’t tell me he’s doing drugs again.” “I have no idea sweetie. I just said I’d keep you company.” “Oh okay.” I said taking a bite out of my toast. “Would you like a coffee or something?” “I’m fine, gorgeous.” He said, holding his glass of fresh orange juice up, placing it back on the counter. I smiled, finishing my toast, washing the sticky jam off my fingers, drying my hands, getting a glass and taking the juice out of the fridge, pouring it into my glass and putting it back into the fridge. Closing the door I feel two arms wrap around me. “Mmh you smell so good princess.” “Lose me Noah.” His lips touched my neck, shivers shot through my body. “You taste good too.” “Gee get a room.” Asher called out coming into the house. “Leave my sister alone Noah!’’ “I was just being friendly.” “Friendly my ass.” Connor pipes up. “Leave the poor girl alone.” “We have to go to school now!” Matt said angrily. “Gee what crawled up your ass and died?” “Now!” He growled. I swallowed the last drop of my juice and turned to see Noah with a smirk spread across his face. “Now Noah!” “Chill can’t I tell your sister how pretty she is.” “No you can f*****g not. Her friends are waiting so is her f*****g boyfriend.” “Well he’ll just have to wait a little longer won’t he, this morning the princess is mine. So, he can just go f**k him self cause she won’t want him anymore once I put my lips on hers and kiss her like she’s ever been kissed before.” “NOW NOAH!” “Don’t piss him off Noah.” “Why the f**k’s he in a bad mood anyway hasn’t he had his daily fill?” “For f**k sake Noah we’re running late.” “Since when did you care?” “Loose my f*****g sister so we can get the f**k out of here.” He dropped his arms from around her taking into her ear. “Later princess. I’ll show you what a real man looks like.” He winked walking away leaving me bewildered. “Come on sis we’re going to be late.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD