Chapter 2: Bianca's P.O.V.

1886 Words
I never wanted a mate. In fact, I would do literally anything to not have a mate. First of all, there were never any cases that I seen where the mates were the same s*x. Not without another of the opposite s*x being involved. Bruce told me that there were same s*x mates out there, but I'll believe that when I see it. I don't want a mate because I don't want to be mated to a man. Being a Succubus means I'm attracted to all people. Men are my least favorite though. Every once in a while I would find one worthy. There were several times I would do three sums with nice couples. I never did anything long term, so I never picked people that would want that. Although, I love women much more. I love big boobs and fat asses. p***y is probably my favorite meal. If it weren't for me being a s*x demon I would probably be a raging lesbian. Lately there's been a nagging at my brain though. Almost like my inner emotions have shifted suddenly. I'm not sure why, but I found myself daydreaming about having a mate. The thought alone would have grossed me out, only I find myself imagining a women as my mate. As much as I tried to ignore it, the idea excites me. I chalked it up to my twin rubbing off on me. Bou had always wanted a mate. He's terrible at hiding his emotions. Honestly, I don't think he ever cared enough to try. I was always supportive of what my twin wanted, but I wish he would understand I didn't want the same. Honestly, I doubt I'm made for anyone. I hoped with all of my heart that Bou is worthy, but I have my doubts about the both of us. There were only a handful of demons that had true mates. At least that we knew of. I never met any of them, but I wasn't sure what they did to deserve such a blessing. Bou and I are Bounty Hunters. While our work is pure to us, is it to the Gods? That's what it all depended on right? If the Gods deemed us worthy? I sighed as the emotions started to get to me. Every night for the last couple weeks it's like this. That's why I went out every single night. I would drown my unsaid feelings into another woman. It's been fun, but it isn't as fulfilling as it used to be. Tonight I'm determined to make Bou go with me. It took a while, but thankfully I finally convinced him. On our way out Bruce had stopped us to tell us that our flight is now leaving tomorrow. I grumbled at the thought. When Bou asked me why I was so reluctant to go I couldn't give him a real answer. Honestly, I didn't know myself. Maybe Bou was right, and I really am just scared to like it there. Bou and I have never had a real home. The Bounty Hunters took us in, but we were always bouncing from place to place. Even now that we have a permanent base it doesn't feel like home. Now isn't the time to dwell on that though. Giving my brother his drink I left him at the bar. Bou is used to me wandering off on my own by now. Thankfully, he isn't as protective of me now. Over the years, that part of Bou changed. I think he just realized that I can handle myself now. Whatever it was I was thankful to not have my twin brother hover over my shoulder while I pick up women. Exploring the club, I found myself standing on the balcony overlooking the people dancing below. Someone came up behind me, and cleared their throat. I turned around to face a very large, dark chocolate man. He's dressed in a suit, which is a bit strange given where we were. I raised a brow at him. "My boss would like to know if you would like to join her in her personal VIP section." His voice is deep. I looked over his shoulder to see a middle aged blonde woman. She gave me a small wave, a smirk on her lips. I looked back at the man in front of me. "Okay." I shrugged. The man lead me to the personal VIP booth that the blonde woman is in. He gestured for me to enter, but waited outside the half circled booth. Everything is a deep red with gold accents. A small short table sat in the middle of the half circle booth. I slid onto the velvet seat with ease. "Hi." I said as I slid close to the woman. "I'm Bianca." I introduced myself as I raked my eyes along her body slowly. The women is wearing a simple deep red cocktail dress. It hugs her curves, and stops just short of her mid thigh. My eyes trailed up her face to her dark brown eyes. She smiled sweetly at me. "Hi, I'm Vee." She told me. "Vee." I let her name roll off my tongue. "Thanks for inviting me over. I was getting lonely." I told her. Vee chuckled at me. "Lonely? At a club like this?" She teased. I shrugged. "Guess I wasn't catching anyone's eye." I teased back. Vee slid closer to me, closing the distance between us. I looked down at our legs that are now touching. Vee smiled shyly at me. Man, I really love the shy ones. "Well, you caught my eye." She said. "Want a drink?" She asked as she bent to pour herself some more champagne. I nodded, and she poured a glass for me. "So Vee, what brings you to a loud place like this all alone?" I asked her. Vee smirked at me. "I just got divorced." Ah my favorite. No strings attached. "Just getting myself out there again." Vee handed me my glass. "Seeing what the world has to offer." She looked me up and down. I love it when they're curious. "You rented out this booth to try, and take someone home." I teased her more. "Oh, I don't plan on taking anyone home.." She trailed off. I raised a brow at her, and she pulled a rope next to her. The curtains that surrounded the small area closed. Music is still blaring loudly, but it seems we have more privacy now. I looked around, and Vee placed her hand gently on my thigh. She leaned in, and pressed a kiss to my neck. A shiver ran through my body as her lust became almost tangible. I turned my head to her, and pressed my lips to hers. Using my touch I placed my hand on her bare thigh. Vee gasped as the lust hit her. I used the moment to slip my tongue in her mouth. Snaking my hand up further Vee let out another soft moan into my mouth. I pulled out a bit of her life essence relishing in the taste. Moving my lips down to her neck I started to kiss, lick, and suck on her sensitive spots. My fingers had quickly found her p***y, and I can feel she's extremely wet. "Hmmmm." I hummed against her skin. I started rubbing her clit slowly and softly. Vee's loud moans are lost in the even louder music playing around us. My lips found hers again, and again I pulled more life essence from her. Not enough to kill or weaken her, but enough to fill me. Moving my lips back down to her neck I didn't stop there. I kissed down to the top of her dress, where her large breasts are spilling out. I sucked on her soft flesh, and Vee tangled her fingers into my hair. Flicking my tongue under the top of her dress I felt her n****e. Vee arched her back under me. Carefully I pushed her to lay back as much as she could. I pulled down the top of her dress springing her boobs free. Wasting no time I pulled a n****e into my mouth. Vee is getting close to her climax, and I haven't even tasted her p***y yet. Pulling my mouth away from her luscious breasts I moved the small table out of the way, and got on my knees in front of her. I looked up into Vee's eyes as I grabbed her thighs. Drapping one leg over my shoulders I pushed her other leg up in the air. Thankfully, this little minx wasn't wearing any underwear. So there's nothing between me, and that sweet p***y of hers. The position I have her in caused her dress to ride up too. I looked her over, and silently chuckled at her party dress bunched up in the middle of her body. Looking down I licked my lips, and then devoured her p***y. Vee is practically screaming. Thankfully I doubt anyone heard us due to the music. Fuck, she tastes good. I pushed two fingers into her, and used my touch to intensify her lust. Sucking in her clit was her undoing. Two seconds after I pulled her bud into my mouth she came. I lapped up every bit of juice she gave me. After her breathing had slowed and I was sure she was licked clean I sat back on the seat next to her. "That was amazing." Vee breathed out. I smiled at her, and she sat up to kiss my neck. "You're turn." She said. Unfortunately this is what seemed to happen to me every night. I could satisfy 300 women in one night, but that was where it ended for me. Never getting my own orgasm in return. While I made sure I fed, I wasn't getting any further than this. I turned my head away. "Thanks, but I think I have to get going." I told her. Vee gave me a confused look. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked. "No. Not at all." I said shaking my head. "You tasted amazing, and you're hot as hell. I'm just... going through something lately." I said vaguely. What was I supposed to say? I hadn't a clue what my issue is myself. Vee nodded. "Thank you. That was the best head I've ever gotten." She said with a small laugh. I bent down to give her a small kiss. "Pleasure was all mine." After that I left in search for my brother. Who I found outside cleaning himself up after f*****g some random girl in the ally way. I rolled my eyes at him, feeling a little bit envious that he was able to get his. I pulled us into a cab, and we rode home in silence. Bou and I parted ways once we got to our rooms, which are across the hall from each other. I took my lipstick off, and changed my clothes before getting in bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. The longer I go without having an orgasm the crankier I'm getting. I doubt that this place, in the middle of no where, is going to have anyone interesting to me. I lay in bed awake for hours before sleep finally claimed me.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD