The Princess Alpha And Her Enemy Mate (Season 3 Ep 2)

784 Words
Previously: Alexander broke up with Veronica because he thinks that the baby isn't his and Veronica and Max found out Amy is dead but something isn't adding up Murder Mystery *By the lake where Amy died(the crime scene)* Hi umm can we take a look around Officer Myah: I'm sorry who are you We're Amy's best friends Officer Myah: Oh well I'm sorry but I can't let you in Please Officer Myah:Why? Well this might sound crazy but we don't think that this was an accident. Officer Myah: What are you talking about. We mean that Amy doesn't know how to swim why would she be here swimming and first of all why would she even be at the lake in the first place what was she doing here it doesn't add up. Yeah Veronica's right Officer and where are the hikers who said they saw her why aren't they here and why didn't Mrs . Johnson take their number or something for when you guys arrive Officer Myah: Well, since you know so much we have to bring you down to the station for questioning *At the station* Officer Myah:When was the last time you spoke to Amy Veronica: It was last night, we spoke on the phone for two hours then I went to bed. Officer Miles:How about you Max? Max:We didn't speak on phone but we did speak in person yesterday at a cafe Officer Myah:So you said she couldn't swim right? Yes and they claimed she went swimming Officer Miles: Wait here and we will bring her mom in for questioning *15 Minutes later* Officer Myah: Come in miss Oh um hi Officer Myah: You were brought in for a questioning to find out what really happened to your daughter so you have to answer truthfully if you want to help this situation But I told you she drowned Officer Miles:Well according to her friends they did say she can't swim so why would she be swimming I don't know do you think I'm lying*Mrs.Johnson starts crying* Officer Myah:We never said that miss No I'm done here *That night* *Veronica and Max goes back to the woods by the lake at the crime scene* Okay Max let's look around *They shine their flashlights around* Veronica look at this.. What is it It's Amy's phone Omg let me see it is her phone Good thing we are her besties and we know her password *They unlock the phone* Let's see the last person she texted It was her sister,Jules Let's go through the texts They were planning on having a girl's day next week Friday What about last time seen online? 10pm and she called me at 9pm Isn't it weird how you're pregnant but so energetic lol Max Let's talk about that picture you found at your door step that was very weird Do you think it has something to do with Amy Veronica? To be Honest maybe Who would do this Maybe the Rivals Come on it's been so long besides you killed the king That is true but what else could we possibly think about We should come back tomorrow it is getting late You're right Max *At Veronica's house* I have to do a test to see who my baby father is Roni I feel so bad for you Now I have to raise my little werewolf all on my own It's gonna be okay and besides you have me *Veronica chuckles* that's true I mean even though I lost Amy, I guess I still have you Max. I really miss her. Me too Roni *The doorbell rings* *Veronica opens the door* Omg Brandon what are you doing here Missed me? Ewww no Come on you weren't acting like that when we slept together It was a mistake you moron I was drunk stop with the excuses and let me in no get off me! Your belly it's getting big, are you pregnant? Yes I already know it's my kid You wish Come on sugar *Brandon touches Veronica's shoulder* Don't touch me! *Veronica slaps Brandon and closes the door in his face* Who was it That annoying b*tch Brandon Ugh he just won't give up Max can you send the night?.. Sure anything for you, I'll sleep on the couch *Midnight* *Veronica calls Alexander* *Alexander picks up* Hello? Hi um Alexander it's me Veronica Oh what do you want Amy died today oh I'm sorry yeah *Awkward silence* Well I um... I'm doing a test tomorrow just to see who the father is.. Oh. Uh well call me when you get the results babe- I mean Veronica. Sure *Veronica ends the call and cries herself to sleep*

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD