The Princess Alpha And Her Enemy Mate (Season 3 Ep 1)

522 Words
2 years later... Baby Drama Alexander I don't feel too good. Is everything okay? My stomach hurts Did you eat something? I don't think so Just get some rest Veronica *During breakfast* Alexander can we talk? Sure what's up Remember that night when I went out with Max and Amy? yeah... I got drunk and... You what!?? I accidentally slept with a guy at the bar WHAT! I thought it was you! How could you think it was me!!! I don't know Alexander it's not my fault Maybe you were feeling sick because you're pregnant for him too What that's crazy! Oh really! take a test then! fine I will! *Later that day* I'm back Go try it out and do whatever stuff you ladies do *2 minutes later* well.. I-I I'm pregnant Alexander I was right But how would you know if the baby is his Come on Veronica don't be silly What are you talking about Alexander I can't believe you, it was one night You know what, I don't want to raise a kid that's not even mine What are you saying I'm moving out What? *Alexander goes to pack his bags* *Alexander leaves the house* *Veronica goes to Amy's house* *Veronica knock's on the door* *Amy opens the door* Hi? Veronica? Hi Mrs.Johnson is Amy home? *Mrs.Johnson sniffles* She-She- She's dead What!? I spoke to her yesterday,how? This morning... She went swimming and drowned in the lake But that doesn't make any sense? She doesn't even know how to swim? There were a couple of hikers near the lake and that's what they said. I didn't even know she couldn't swim. something isn't adding up why would she go to the lake I don't know Veronica*Mrs. Johnson starts crying* I'm sorry*A tear drops from Veronica's eye* Umm I gotta go... *Veronica goes to Max's house* *Max opens the door* Oh hey! Omg f*** you scared me Come on in I was just leaving to see you Max can I talk to you Sure what's up I went to see Amy and... Her mom said she's dead *Veronica says while crying* What!? No girl tell me you're joking I'm not Max But how? Her mom said some hikers said they saw her swimming and she drowned before they could help her At the lake? And she doesn't know how to swim Exactly Something smells fishy We need to investigate How about we meet up at the lake tomorrow Veronica Yes sure I think it was a murder But why would someone murder Amy I don't know but that's what we're going to find out Ouch Veronica what's wrong? My stomach.. What happened I'm p-p-pregnant Omg!!! I'm so happy for you does Alexander know? The thing is he knows and I told him about the other guy I hooked up with and he thinks it's his child What!? no, it can't be *Ding dong* Are you expecting someone Max? No *Max opens the door* *Max finds a picture of his house at his door step but no one is around* What is it? Veronica look at this.. To be continued....
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD