Two

1314 Words
    Sigurd packed up his belongings and Elijah's belongings as well. There was no point of keeping it there since he belonged to Leora now. Elijah sat on the whimpering, tears falling down his face. He hated it in that room. Sigurd placed the bags on the bed and turned to his four year old with a smile on his face.    "We'll be going to Leora's in a moment." I told him. "Are you ready?"    Elijah wiped his eyes and nodded his head. A knock came on the door, then it opened up. Sigurd turned and his smile disappeared when he saw Alva walk in. She glanced at Sigurd, who grabbed both the bags and Elijah as well. Yeah, she knew she said some hurtful things, but after seeing Elijah and Sigurd pack up and leave to be with another woman became a reality to her as soon as she walked through the door.    "I'm sorry." Alva said.    "To be honest, I have nothing to say to you." Sigurd said as he tried to walk past her.    Alva grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him back.    "Do you really have to go?" She asked him.    Before he could answer her question, Brynjar and Eira appeared. Brynjar cleared his throat and Alva sighed before she turned to face him.    "You don't need to have any communication with them." Brynjar told her. "Accept your defeat and watch him leave."    Sigurd walked past Alva with Elijah glancing back at her. He walked down the hallway until he got to Leora's room. He sighed and knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer. When she did, she turned her attention to Elijah. He was no longer that sad boy from earlier. A huge grin was plastered on his face as Leora extended her arms out to him. He jumped from his father's arms into hers and she carried him into the room. Sigurd turned down the hallway to Brynjar and Eira. Brynjar nodded his head at his brother and Sigurd nodded his head before he turned back to the front of him and walked into Leora's room.  ***    Hilda waited for Dusty to come to his room and when he did, she had a lot to say.    "You're just going to end it like that, Dusty?" She asked me.    "You see I did, so why do you ask such a dumb question?" Dusty asked her.    "Dusty, that's not fair. I've done nothing to you."    Dusty raised an eyebrow at Hilda before he walked up to his door. He opened it and Hilda tried to walk in after him, but he put his hand out in front of her.    "What do you want, Hilda? Do you want me to write you a f*****g letter stating that I was officially done with you? It's clear something is not getting to you."    "I just want to know why? We were having a good time and you just announced that you were done with me. I have done nothing wrong to you or your f*****g wives."    Dusty leaned against the wall on the other side and smirked at Hilda as she spoke to him. When she finished, Dusty nodded his head and glanced on the right of him.     "Let me ask you something, Hilda." Dusty said. "What drew to me, huh?"    "You know why Dusty." She said. "I care so much about you."    "Just like you had feelings for Brynjar too, right?"    Hilda grew quiet. Her silence had said it all to Dusty. He walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.    "What we had... It was nothing serious."    Hilda shook her head and pulled away from him.    "I know you didn't just f**k me for satisfaction1"    Dusty sighed and crossed his arms over her his chest as he stared at Hilda.    "Hilda, you fall in love with anybody. I kind of noticed that about you. You cling and then, when you find out there's an obstacle in the way, you try to get rid of it."    It was her turn to get quiet. She wasn't sure what to say about that. Yeah, she had plans on eliminating his problems, but that left her mind. She never shared that thought with anybody, so she wasn't sure how he found out.    "Can't remember, huh?" Dusty asked her. "Here. I'll refresh that memory for you. That day, when you were in the room with Brynjar and he confronted you about it. Don't think I didn't hear."    "Dusty, I was just upset. I... I wanted you to myself and you weren't going to let me."    Because I am f*****g married!"    Hilda rolled her eyes at him before she looked down at the ground.    "I can't f**k with someone who was trying to harm the two women that gave me my two lives."    "Then, why did you f**k with me in the first place? Why lead me on?"    "You should've been figured that out. I wasn't able to mess with my wives and you were the one who wanted to f**k at the time, so I let you. Sorry, but you were never girlfriend or wifey material."    Hilda felt used. Her heart slowly went back to the beat it was before she had messed with Dusty; heartbroken and depressed. She sighed and turned around. She headed out the room, running into Seana. The two women glared at each other for the longest time and Dusty walked out the room, witnessing it all.    "I don't see what he does with you mortals." Hilda told her.    "Something you lacked." Seana said. "Learn from us. We succeeded in keeping our husband and I'm happy he cut you loose."    "Hmph!"    Hilda slammed into Seana's shoulder and Dusty grabbed her, forcing her back.    "You lost your mind." He told her.    "You have! Keep your hands off of me!"    "You stay the f**k away from her."    Hilda glared at Dusty before her angry gaze turned to Seana. She turned to walk off, but over and over, her thoughts continued back to Dusty's words. If he didn't have those f*****g women, maybe she could get him to herself. As she walked off, Dusty turned his attention to his wife, who was holding her arm. He tried to grab her, but she pulled away from him.    "You had to mess with her?" She asked him. "Why? Why did you do this? Not to me, but Selen as well. Were we not enough for you?"    Dusty grabbed his wife's hand and pulled her close. She rested her head against her husband's chest and sighed.    "I'm sorry." Dusty apologized. "I never meant to hurt you guys. It's just.. Well we haven't been intimate in months."    "Well, I can understand that you were deprived." Selen said as she joined them. "We just wished you would've chosen better. That girl seems like she's sneaky and she'll do anything to have you."    "Don't worry about her." Dusty said.     Selen cuffed her husband's face and smiled. Seana released him and turned her attention to Dusty as well.    "We have your kids, Dusty." Seana said. "I'm sorry, but we can't leave that alone."    Seana and Selen walked off, leaving Dusty in the hall by himself. Before he turned to walk away, Destin ran down the halls, panicking. He stopped in front o Dusty, then leaned down with his hands on his knees, catching his breath.    "Are you okay?" Dusty asked him. "What's wrong?"    "I need help." Destin said, leaning back up. "It's Lacresha. I think she's in labor."    Just as he said that, Brynjar and Eira came down the hall.     "So, it's her time, huh?" Brynjar asked.     "Where is she?" Eira asked. "Why'd you leave her alone?"    "She's at the Wiccan's building." Destin said.    "Then, let's go." Eira said.    She turned around and opened the portal for the four of them to get their faster.        
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD