NOT LIKE THIS

739 Words
ELLE'S POV I hated doing it but I had to.  I knew if he found out he would want to stay and not even go to Harvard.  I couldn't do that to him.  I couldn't have him hate me for making him give up his dream school.  I had to slowly shut him out so he wouldn't find out and come running back to me.  After my dad threw me out because his new wife hated I was pregnant the Flynn's took me in.  Shortly after my dad and Brad moved across country so I could have no contact with Brad they didn't know he still called me every day.  Brad hated our stepmother and our Father even more for siding with her.  Unfortunately, he had 7 more years he had to deal with it.  I sighed up to finish my senior year online.  I was making good headway if I kept this up I would graduate in December.  The Flynn's hated that I wouldn't let them tell Noah but they understood.  In case your wondering I told them if any of them told him or brought him home as a surprise  I would disappear. Lee was so attentive I had to finally give in and let him tell Rachel because she was about to break up with him.  She has been a Godsend.  The three of us are always together except one night a week at least where I make them go out to have some couple time.  They always bring me home some chocolate ice cream.  Go figure this baby is a true Flynn just like Noah and Lee it loves chocolate ice cream my favorite is the mint chocolate chip.  Tried that once and I became violently ill. I hated leaving school.  I liked sitting outside in the sun watching all my classmates.  I miss joking around with Tuppen.  No one would have ever thought Tuppen, Noah and I would become good friends after the first day of school last year but we did.  That is why I found it really strange that Tuppen had asked me out and when I gave my usual response that I was still with Noah he made sure no one else was around before calling me out on it.  I have a funny feeling Noah knows something is up.  That is the only reason Tuppen would know that we broke up.  I Need to stop.  If I keep worrying it will upset the baby and make me sick and the Flynn's have already said if I don't take care of myself they will call him to tell him.   Right now our number one concern is what I am going to do when Noah comes home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break.  Since I am not due to March.  I thought I could stay at my house but unfortunately, dad disconnected the utilities.  Seems the house was in my mom's name and she left it to me.  I was also lucky because since my dad cut me off that enacted a trust fund no one knew about except June.  Although she refused to take anything out of it.  She would only take out enough for the upkeep on the house.   I know Lee was keeping up with Noah because he would give me updates.  It still hurt me he was not a part of my life but I couldn't blame him I am the one who broke up with him.  The reason I gave him is mute now if Tuppen told him my responses about going out.  He knows I don't want to see anyone but him.  I have no idea what I am going to do.   I had just finished the last of my lessons for yet another class.  4 down and 3 to go and I get my High School diploma.   I start to head downstairs to grab myself some chocolate ice cream from the freezer since the Flynn's keep some in the house now for me when I heard a key in the door.  I glanced at the clock and this is about the time Lee comes home.  Strange I thought he and Rachel had a date this afternoon.  As I look at the door I stare into the most handsome face I have ever seen.  Next thing I know he is on his knees just staring at me.  Ahh, HELL NOT LIKE THIS PLEASE GOD NOT LIKE THIS.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD