DAMN HE DID IT

402 Words
LEE'S POV I hated that my twin refused to tell Noah or even let us tell him.  He was the f*****g father, but when she starred my parents down and said she would disappear because she would not be the cause for Noah throwing away his dream school his future we had to give in.  None of us wanted her to leave.  My dad hated the fact that Max abandoned her right when she needed him most but that b***h the new "Mrs. Evans" as she insisted on being called hated the fact Elle got pregnant.  She said it would destroy their reputation if they looked like they approved. So he threw her out naturally my parents took her in.  Eventually, they moved to D.C. because of Max's promotion and his wife's obsession with status.  They forbade her any contact with Brad but he called her every day.  He was so miserable he missed us all.  After we took Elle in the family dinners stopped because they refused to associate themselves with a girl as Mrs. Evans put it that was nothing but a w***e.  It made my mom hate her given that that girl was like her own daughter and was carrying her grandchild.  Didn't help any that Mary was my mom's best friend. I keep trying to convince Noah coming home to make up with Elle is a mistake she is seeing someone but I think the guys are telling him something different.  He says he coming no matter what.  That he is working odd jobs so he can buy his own ticket.  I really doubt that. He will give up before he has enough. I can kick myself I got Rachel home late last night because I ran out of gas I know total cliche but I really did and not on purpose.  Well anyway her parents grounded her.  So there goes our date today.  Well, I grabbed a couple of hamburgers, fries and orange soda before heading home since Elle said she was craving them this morning go figure craving crappy HS hamburger pregnancy is weird.  I parked my car in the garage walked into the kitchen and set down Shelly's surprise.  As I came around the corner, the scene before me stopped me in my tracks.  There on the stairs was Elle with Noah kneeling at her feet with his hands and head on her belly crying.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD