The Princess Alpha And Her Enemy Mate (Season 2 Ep 4)

400 Words
Defeated The Rival King Previously: Veronica wakes up and she gaines her powers back and gets her wind,fire and ice powers. "Are you guys ready"? Amy Max Lucifer Drew:"Yes" *They all transform into wolf mode and go to the Rival King's palace* *At the palace* "Well well well, if it isn't the Menace's or should I say the Mivals" "Yes we are b****" "And we're here to take what's ours" Amy:"You have probably won the last few battles but not this one" Max:"And you hurt my best friend and you've just crossed the line" "Are you her back up" *Scott starts draining Amy and Max's powers* "No" *Veronica pushes him away with her wind powers* "Not on my watch" "The Princess wants to battle again I see" *As Scott is about to throw fire balls at her Lucifer and Drew jump in to protect her and the fire balls take them instead* Alexander:"Lucifer, Drew"! *Alexander throw a fire ball at Scott but he shields it and it bounces back and strikes Alexander* "No baby"! *Amy, Lucifer, Drew, Max and Alexander faints and looses all their powers* "Looks like it's just me and you Princess" "Yes Scott and I will end you" *Veronica throws fire balls at him but he dodges all of them* *Scott pushes Veronica away with wind* *Scott throws a next fire ball at Veronica but before it could hit her she freezes the fire ball and Scott* "His necklace, that's how he is draining our powers" *Veronica melts the ice around his neck and grab the necklace and restores their powers* *Amy, Alexander, Drew, Max and Lucifer wakes up* *Veronica takes his shield to block the fire and and unfreeze Scott so the fire ball bounces on the shield and strikes him* *She then drains all Scott's powers* "Babe"! "Alexander"! "You were amazing" "It's my job to protect our kingdom" Max:"And I got all of it on video so our kingdom can see that you are truly powerful" Lucifer:"That was incredible" Drew:"Awsome" "Guys let's go find my parents" "Yeah let's go" *They rush down to the basement* "Mom,dad"! "Sweetie" "Mommy , daaddy you're safe" "thank you for saving us" "Where is Scott" "He is dead for good now dad" "seriously" "How"? Amy:"Veronica finished him" "My baby girl"? "I'm so proud of you" "You've shown us you are truly capable of being Princess" "Thanks guys" To be continued...
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD