The Princess Alpha And Her Enemy Mate (Season 2 Ep 5)

449 Words
*The day of the Royal Wedding* *In the dressing room* Amy:"I can't believe you're getting married Roni" Max:"I've been waiting for this day for so long" You guys are so supportive *Veronica puts on her wedding dress* How do I look guys? Amy:"You look incredible" Max:"You are gorgeous Veronica" "Aww I love you guys" *A couple minutes later* *Veronica walks down the aisle with her mother* *Slow song playing* *They reach up on stage and her mother goes to sit* *The entire town watching* "Do you Veronica Andrews take Alexander Richardson to be your lovely wedded husband" "I DO" "And do you Alexander Richardson take Veronica Andrews to be your lovely wedded wife" "I DO" "Say less you may kiss the bride" *They kiss* *The crowd cheering* *After the wedding* Amy:"Congratulations Roni" Max:"Omg girl congrats" "My baby girl"!!! "Mom"! *Veronica and her mom hug* "Aww I'm so proud of you " "thanks mom" "Babe" "Xander" "So,are you happy"? "Are you kidding of course I am and could you image we were ever enemies" "I actually would never thought we were enemies once" "Yeah, I still can't believe you had a crush on me Xander" "I kinda knew you liked me" "Oh really huh"? "Yeah" *Veronica laughs* "Alexander" "Yes babe" "Promise me you will never leave me"? "I promise. you are the most brave person that I have ever met and being Princess Alpha is the best thing ever for you" "And I'm glad I have you, Amy, Max and my mom through it all" "Do you miss your dad Alexander" "I don't know to be honest, he tried to hurt you and worst he tried to hurt me, his own son and he didn't if feel sorry so why should I"? "And besides Veronica he came back for revenge" "Yes I know Alexander and it's going to be okay" "But, what about your mom"? "I-I don't know where she is" "What"!? "Alexander are serious" "I didn't want to talk about it because I cry everytime I do" "She wasn't around when my dad tried to kill me" "When did she go missing"? "After the war your dad called, She went out for a walk because she and my dad had a fight, but, she didn't come back. I went out to look for her but there was no sign. My dad didn't even looked worried and didn't bother to look" "Do you think he has something to do with it" "I don't know, I just know I really miss her" "I called her so many times but she never picks up" "It's okay Alexander" "Thanks Veronica" *Veronica and Alexander hug and kiss* THE END (Stay tuned for season 3)

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD