Held Hostage

1807 Words
"what are you trying to say?” I asked him, with a puzzled expression on my face. “Why will I thank you? Where the hell am I? Nickolai please let me go back” tears were flowing down my eyes while I’m begging him to let me go. He sighed, standing up from his recliner and walking over to me. He glanced down at me, “I‘ll explain everything Venessa, but It’s not the time, you should take a rest, you‘re weak” concern was evident in his voice. “No, I can’t rest knowing that I was kidnapped by you for no reason; How will I take rest, Nickolai?” He sighed again, “Cole” He called, that bulky man opened the door and stepped inside, “Yes, boss.” Nickolai just gave a look at me and walked back to his desk; Cole took my arm and dragged me with him. “Hey!..wait...(turning back) Nickolai!!... Let me go,“ I screamed, hitting Cole’s hands. He dragged me all the way through the hallway to that room. “Leave me!!!” He pushed me inside the room, “stay quiet, kid.“ He said in an intimidating tone, shutting the door on my face. I walked over to the door and started banging on it. “Nickolai!!” “Let me go...open the door...“ **** Lorenzo’s POV. It's Been two days since she left me, it‘s been two days since I got a message from Nickolai, It’s been two days since she got kidnapped by him. I was losing my s**t and going out of my mind, Seth was continuously assuring me that she is fine and we’ll find his location. All my men were trying hard to find his location, and that motherfucker is hiding in a place no one could find. I was pacing back and forth trying to think where he could hide, my mind was thinking all the possible ways of him hurting her. My hands were fisted with anger at the mere thought of him hurting her. “He can’t do that...He can’t do that“ I was gritting my teeth in anger, my nerves popping out of my hands. “Mate, calm down, our men are trying to find his location. They'll find it and don't stress yourself that much!” He said, sitting on the couch with a worried expression on his face. I side glanced at him and continued to pace back and forth, John walked in with two of our men behind him. I quickly grabbed his collar, “Did you get the location?“ “No sir“ I stepped back, running my hand through my hair and taking a deep breath, controlling my anger. “WHERE IS SHE!!!” I screamed, pushing all the things off my desk. Burning rage hissed through my body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off me like ferocious waves. “Get out!!” I yelled, John walked out of the room. I took deep breaths to control myself but couldn’t I need to see her or else I don't know what I‘ll do. **** Venessa’s POV. “you i***t! Open the door and let me out now,” I shouted at Cole and a man standing at the door. I was peeping through the hole in the door and screaming at them to open this damn door. It was my only work since these two days, shouting and screaming at them continuously. Somehow it puts me away from Enzo’s thoughts, and I don’t want to think about him and cry all over again. A mere thought of him brings back all those things which I‘m trying hard to forget. I can’t deny and convince myself that I don’t love him. I love him, and I hate myself for that, it only proves that I’m a fool.  “Shut up kid,” The other guy shouted at me. “I won’t, what will you do? Kill me?“ “I swear on god she would be dead by now if the boss wouldn’t want her alive,” he said looking at Cole.  “Hello, I’m right here,” I said banging on the door.  “Let me out!!!” I yelled at them, They stood like statues, folding their arms across their chest.  I was frustrated, I want to get out of this room as soon as possible. I can‘t stay in this room, staying alone and doing nothing brings his memories which are painful to remember. I’ve cried all night remembering our memories together, and I can’t believe those are all lies, I can’t blame him completely for this, there is my mistake too. My mistake is to trust him and believe everything he said. My mistake is to ignore my friend‘s warnings about him, my mistake is to accept that job without asking any questions about why I‘m getting it. There are plenty of mistakes which I can‘t deny. “Open the door!!” I screamed and kicked the door.  “If you don’t open this door, I swear I‘ll bite you both when you come inside,” I said, looking at them with a serious expression on my face. They looked at each other before they could say anything. I could hear footsteps coming over the room. They turned to someone, “Open it,” That man said, I immediately recognized his voice. Cole opened the door and led him in; I stepped back from the door. Nickolai stepped inside with a blank expression on his face. He put his hands in his pockets and was wearing a white shirt with top buttons open displaying his toned chest. He stared at me for a few seconds, and I was standing still without moving a muscle, it was a bit uncomfortable. After what felt like an eternity he spoke, “Why are you troubling them?“ “I’m troubling them?” I said in disbelief, “you guys are troubling me by locking me up in this damn room, for god knows how many days you'll keep me here.“ I said, Irritated by them. “It’s for your own good,” he said, like an obvious thing. “My own good? Do you think it’s good to sit here alone and do nothing?... I don’t want to be alone in this room Nickolai, please let me out. I swear I won’t run away from here,” I said. I can see him thinking about it; he was quiet for a while and spoke up.  “Okay, I will not lock you up, you can come outside,” he said while turning around and walking outside. I quickly walked behind him out of the room. As soon as I stepped out of the room, I ran across him, towards the stairs. I hear cole screaming to stop, While I was running down the stairs, I hear him say, okay boss, Curiously I turned around while running towards the huge door through the big living room, I see Cole nodding at Nickolai and standing still at the door while Nickolai put his hand in his pockets and smirking at me.  I turned to the door and ran as fast as I could. I was about to reach the door but The door opened and a huge German Shepherd slowly walked inside. I abruptly stopped running looking at it; I looked back and saw him walking downstairs with a goddamn smirk on his face.  I turned to look at the dog and gulped hard due to fear. The German Shepherd dog walks over a blue carpet of autumnal leaves. He has a steady gait and his fur color is softened by the golden light. With eyes so intelligent and sharp. There is something of the wise wolf in the eyes of the German Shepherd dog, a gentleness that speaks of his noble heart. The dog let out a low growl when I tried to walk by. “Please doggy, let me go“ I requested the dog, but it was continuously growling at me.  “Please doggy, I’ll buy you tasty dog food and lots of chocolates and...and ... Chicken...and....your favorite food, whatever you want please let me go...please“ I begged and tried to move past him, but the goddamn dog barked at me. I let out a small scream and jumped back out of fear. I turned back to look at Nickolai standing calmly and watching me beg the dog.  “Dimitri, get her to me,” he said to the dog.  As soon as he left his mouth I quickly turned to the dog. It started barking and launched at me, I screamed and ran to the kitchen.  “Ah!! Let go,“ I ran around the kitchen counter, and He followed me. *bow*bow* “Dimitri!!” I screamed when he jumped on me; I moved past and ran from there. *bow*bow* “Ah!!!” It followed me wherever I went, I ran to the couch and tried to hide but that dog caught my T-shirt and pulled me towards Nickolai. I stood up and tried to free my t-shirt from his mouth, he growled at me. He pulled me till we reached Nickolai, He let me go after he handed me over to Nickolai.   “Damn dog” I greeted my teeth in anger,  *Bow*bow* he barked at me. I moved back from the dog. He sat in front of us; I was caught between the dog and Nickolai. I nervously looked up at him and saw him staring at me.  “Heard you won’t run away,” he said tilting his head to the left side. I glanced at him and quickly looked down at my hands.  “Dimitri is your guard now, Be careful he may bite you if you misbehave.” He said, Dimitri walked over to him, Nickolai bent down and rubbed his head. "Good boy," he said to the dog, Dimitri was wagging his tail for what Nickolai said. I looked at the dog and gulped hard, “No you can’t just put a dog behind me like that,” I said,  “I can,” he said, looking up at me. “He will bite me Nickolai,” I said with fear evident in my voice. “Be a good girl, he won’t!” he said and walked away leaving me with this demon dog. *bow*bow* Author‘s Note:  Let me know your thoughts on this chapter below. Do comment and like and follow for speedy updates. Love you guys ❤
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD