Dream land 2

772 Words
Mario POV in few minutes dad was out fully dressed wearing a polo t- shirt and a jean trouser matching with a black pair of shoes and a face cap. while I was putting on a pink flowing gown, matching with a black shoe and a big pink hat. "I think everybody is set to go" aunty tuchi said standing from her sitting position heading for the direction of the door. what do you mean everyone is set to go, what about eating? he asked directing his question to aunty tuchi who didn't bother answering him but step outside the house. Manny, we'll have breakfast when we get to the next town, there's till time. papa Noshit! said. you know its ain't right to eat at late time unlike the appropriate time uncle Manny said murmuring under his breath as he head I look at dad who just stared at uncle Manny with amusement, " I thought you have gotten use to his character" papa Noshit said standing close to dad with a cigarette in his hand as he take a puff from it..." you better get used to it, because you'll be seeing a lot of interesting thing from now on." Am not sure but believe me this will be the last day we will stay this close..dad pause on his statement then turned to papa Noshit who kept his face straight and forward without turning. "since I'll be relocating to IMO state".. on hearing this I turn sharply to dad with a grin. how could he have made such decision without informing me, I thought . ..."so i don't think I'll have time watching his amuse behaviour, because we'll be faraway". dad said as he head towards me but stop on his track when papa Noshit said something I found suspicious. " I don't think there will be a time for relocation believe me or not, you'll be working on an entire different case and will get to watch a lot of interesting act from now on"...he said walking to dad as he drew his face close to dad ear then continue...and the truth lurking in the dark and only you can solve it". he said seriously then burst into laughter. " don't take that to heart boy" he said and walk out of the house. Dad held my hand softly and carried me in his arm and he walked out closing the door behind and we held for the car. he carried me into the car, uncle Manny sat at the front sit with dad in the driver sit while papa Noshit, aunty tuchi and me sat in the back seat. dad start the car ignition and drive out of the compound. I just kept staring with papa Noshit with curiosity thinking about what he said to dad, what did he mean by that? no matter how I tried to come up with a possible answer, it just couldn't fit in to the question and that make me even more curious. "your dad care less about what I said, don't get your hopes high for answers."papa Noshit said keeping a straight face forward but this time he has stop smoking, I look down. oh no! he caught me staring at him. " you know they say a curious cat die early,doesn't live up to his required years"he said this time turning his gaze to me. his voice was so low that only I can hear him. I shouldn't look like a coward here I need to come up with something.. "you know papa Noshit, smoking its not the best thing for a body like yours! he grin with one of his eyebrow up. continuing with my statement I said boldly.." what I want to say was that, you are no longer getting young". I just hope I don't sound rude. "Am not what you think I am! he reply.." not bad for a little girl, I might give you a position if you keep on with this curious act..with positive results and importance. I raised my brow up looking at him as he chuckles lightly "if you keep looking at me with that suspicious eyes, It would be hard to resist studying you more".. he said then laugh lightly " I have no answers to give to you Mario, it would be best to put your suspicions somewhere else that would do you some good". I turned my gaze keeping my face straight and forward ,sometimes papa Noshit its something else. I tried to processed everything I have heard so far,could it be that papa Noshit is .....oh No!
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD