Dream land 3

765 Words
William halted his car in front of a restaurant as they all alighted from the car and walked into the shop. the server came to them as they place their order. "hmm am good with a chicken source and beer will do" tuchi said to the server I don't think beer its good for a lady like you, dad commented. "I don't think so, I like it very much when am high..make me see things through and clearly and believe me am not a drunkard" tuchi said assuring william . the server left after taking the rest of their order and in a few minutes, he came back to serve them and left as they began eating. "so tell us what's the basic difference between 'high' and 'drunk' Manny asks tuchi Meaning?! tuchi threw back in a questioning way. Daddy! are we not there yet? little Mario asked feeling sad as she took a sip of the juice in her hands 'umm baby just a few more minutes after we are done eating, so please eat up something and taking in only your juice that can cause stomach ache". "but daddy we've been driving for almost an hour before getting to this spot and we still have few minutes left before getting there, am sick!" Mario said feeling frustrated Mario don't worry we can rearrange the schedule and spend more than the arrange time we set before, okay? "there's no need we've spent more time at home, the road and here we are still wasting time. why don't we skip this and get things started? oh no!" she shook her head sideways "no need for that its 10:30 already and getting there will take not much than 20minutes, setting the table and settling down will take 5 minutes, having fun and discussion another... Mario please. William cut in.. I know we were suppose to starts early and also going home early but baby we can extend our leaving to 5:00pm. William said trying to convince her. Mario you should listen to your dad. how about going to the nearby shopping mall after picnic, touring round the town, attend a cinema and going to a studio to sing to your heart content since you like singing a lot..papa Noshit! said keeping a smiling face full with assurance. on hearing this Mario face brighten up Really? Mario asked with a happy face ... Yes, and even watch the night stars there when its dark. papa Noshit completed his statement. Does that mean we will spend the night there? asked Mario " yup! its not a big deal but.." but what? Mario asked curiously papa Noshit face harden immediately and then he force a smile on his face. "Nothing", don't you wanna check it out ? papa Noshit ask " yeah sure, I want to!" what do you say daddy, she looked at her dad with puppy eyes. how can I resist you my Angel? william ask no one in particular then patted her head gently "anything for you baby". thanks dad! Mario said happily I'll just wait for you all in the car. she said and ran out the car to the restaurant. "you know its not right to stay outer town when you knew nothing about that place." tuchi said And 'parkis' Manny address papa Noshit! by his Name..you even added to the worst! Manny said feeling irritated. Not exactly, if William hadn't agree to that purposer parkis said in a defensive way "you weren't expecting him to refuse in front of Mario." tuchi said in an unpleasant manner "its best to let the girl happy than feeling deserted" parkis said holding his ground and you thought that town its the best option??? Manny asked feeling furious "William made an approval of it from the very start... "don't blame parkis, if I hadn't approve of it from the start, I know 'Benor' town its a mess but I keep having weird dreams like am connected to it! " William said "we understand but having this done on your daughter birthday is so absurd" tuchi said I don't mean to endanger anyone lives I hope to get your support on this please guys, William pleaded " we are in full support but I hope we make it out alive when we sleep over, Benor is no town to joke with, I have a dangerous past with it too.Manny said frustrated about the idea but no matter what bro, we got your back." Manny said Assuring. stay tune up for the next chapter tonight...more love to you guys.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD