Chapter 2

921 Words
Scarlett Winters " Sometimes I wish you were here, so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you", I closed the book sighing, I miss you Adam so much. I just want to shout and vent out myself on someone, I feel frustrated. My wolf is sad, depressed, and angry and whatever, it feels life less without Adam. I'm not happy; I just want to punch everyone on the face, blow their head. I took my mobile and typed him, Scar: Missing you, come and get me soon babe. I clicked sent and looked for reply, nope, not today also. Yuck. I breathed heavily controlling myself. I’m here waiting for Adam to come and get me, f**k it’s been five days, not even a call or message. I'm gonna smash his balls hard when I see him. Asshole. I heard a knock on the door, not again, “ Who the f**k is that?”, I snapped at them, the door opened and Jenni came looking for me, “ Hey Scar, what happened, why are you snapping at me?”, she came inside and looked at me, she knew I was vexed, she came fast and hugged me tightly, it’s want I need after these f*****g hectic days. Pathetic Right! But who cares, I want some warm hug now. “ Hey Scar”, Jenni pulled away from me looking at me. I felt tears in my eyes, she rubbed my tears and took me to the near by couch and sat near me. “ What happened?”, she rubbed my back to calm me. I sobbed heavily and rubbed my cheeks where the tears were flowing non stop. “ Don’t worry I’m always hear for you”, she tried to calm me. I inhaled deeply and try to stop my tears, I breathed in and out and calmed myself after a minute and looked at her. “ Hey baby girl, what’s up?, did anyone said anything ?”, she looked at me sad. I nodded my head as no, “ You know Jenni, I’m struck in my own home like a jail bird, they are not leaving me anywhere I feel like I’m struck here forever, Adam and his friends are not attending my calls”, I rubbed my cheeks and continued, “ even my parents did not come to see me for the whole five days, you are the first person to enter the room except the maids”, she looked at me pathetically. No I don’t want someone to look at me like that, “ Come here”, she gave me a hug, “ Don’t worry, may be he is busy right now or he needs time to convince your parents”, I nodded at her, I know that but at least he can message me that. Whatever, I know he is busy, I should calm myself. I pulled away from her and looked at her, “ Did you eat anything you look piece of s**t, rotten”, she teased me I gave her a small smile, “ I know you didn’t”, she moved to the table where the breakfast is kept and brought me my lemonade and passed it to me. “ Where is Will and Noah?, I haven’t heard from them after that day, even from you”, I looked at Jenni questioningly. Yes, no one contacted me except Jenni for today, yes she have contacted me today after whole five days, “ Why didn’t you contact me Jenni?”, I looked at her for answers. I'm not angry on anyone but I'm lonely. Jenni, “ Scar, you know we have been questioned continuously for these past five days by the pack members about Adam and his friends, Noah and Will are still there with the pack members, once they left me I came looking for you, and to add, our pack members are following me everywhere, even they are following Noah and Will. I think they will be here outside. Once they find out what they want, they will leave all , but Noah being the beta, her father is questioning her continuously”, I felt painful, coz they are being tortured coz of me, “ Don’t look like that, i***t, I know what you are thinking. We are friends, that’s what we do”, she smiled at me, “ If I have a problem, you will do the same for me”, she passed me the pancakes, I nodded at her as no and drank the lemonade. “ What are you going to do Scar?, are you gonna stay like this in your room?”, Jenni said in a bored tone. I sighed heavily and moved to the balcony, “ I don’t know Jenni, but I should speak with my parents, I can’t do anything without my mate, my wolf is feeling terrible without him, whatever whomsoever Adam may be, I love him, what can I do about that”, she gave me a knowing look. “ Exactly what happened that day Scar after we left?”, Jenni asked narrowing her eyes. I closed my eyes inhaling deeply remembering the day.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD