Chapter 3

1318 Words
Scarlett Winters Before Five days. . . My dad was looking at Adam, " Dad, it's not like that, he tried to save me", I tried to explain him but he was adamant to listen anything about Adam , if I say anything more he would thrash Adam and me too, I don't want that to happen, " No, I don't think so Scarlett, did you know they were vampires who surrounded you there under the bridge, why did they attack you, it's coz of him?", I looked at my father, his thoughts are very terrible, " Even that vampire knows you and he was shocked to see you there", I said to him in low voice, he turned to look at me, but I stopped in the mid, he will snap at me again for this, my mom suddenly jolted looking at me, she being more dramatic now. Oh god save me," That's enough dad, nothing will happen to me", I looked at my dad and turned to Adam, " Alpha, nothing will happen to Letty I know who he is and I can take care of your daughter", Adam looked at me and my father. I smiled at Adam. I heard a sudden growl and turned to look at my father who was ready to kill Adam at any time, " Who the hell are you to take care of my daughter, you are after all a vampire?, do you remember that?", he snapped at Adam. " Dad, that's enough, he can take care of me", I snapped at my dad, I want to stop this, he glared at me and my mom, " He is so important to you than us Scar?", before I could speak to him, he continued, " what do you think Scarlett, he is a vampire, he is harmful, he is not one of us. Beta, I want him out now, if not I will kill him", he ordered his beta and turned to look at Adam. " Dad, please stop this, no one is gonna touch him", I growled at my dad loudly and looked at everyone, my dad looked at me for answers, it’s time to tell him, I looked at Adam he nodded to me, there is nothing to hide from them anymore, I looked straight at my dad, " HE IS MY MATE" There was a complete silence in the room, everyone was looking at me in shock, I looked at Adam, he smiled at me positively and I turned to look at my father who was looking at me and Adam, he couldn’t believe his ears, “ Scarlett, what?”, his voice beamed in high that I could feel myself trembling, I looked at him, “ Do you know what are you saying Scarlett?”, he hissed at me, “ Yes dad, Of course I'm know. And I’m sure he is my mate”, I said looking straight into his eyes, I’m not lying, it’s the truth. He could feel it. My dad fell in his chair losing his grip, I know he is shocked to hear the news, I looked at my mom she was totally in different emotion, I couldn’t understand her, why she is reacting as if she is hiding something from me. “ Dad, it’s the truth, he is my mate and I knew it when I saw him first”, I looked at him, he was lost totally and he looked at me and Adam, “ I’m not gonna accept this at any cost, he is not your mate”, he shouted at me, my mother moved near him, “ Dad, this is not fair, what can I do when he is my mate”, I snapped at him, “ No, I will find another person, you will not be with him”, he growled at me. “ That’s enough dad, he is mine and I will live with him, and I'm his consort”, I stood clearly, I’m not gonna leave Adam. I looked at my dad who was ready to kill Adam at any time, but Adam being cool, just stood there looking at me and my father right through our eyes, “ Dad, please understand, do you think we want this, I’m mated to him, moon goddess gave him to me, there is nothing you people can do to break us apart and more than anything I love him for what he is and nothing will stop us, even you can't”, I said firmly to my dad and looked at Adam. “ No”, my dad growled at me and Adam, “ I will break this mate bond by whatever means and whatever it takes”, he shouted at me, I looked at him angrily, “ Dad, if so it will be my death”, I snapped at him. “ Letty” , “ Scarlett”, “ Scar”, Adam, my dad, mom and my friends and my pack members shouted at the same time looking at me, what, it’s the truth, no one can tear us apart. Our beta moved to my father, “ Alpha you should give some time to think, don't jump to conclusion”, he whispered to him, “ Beta”, my father voice boomed, Beta moved across him and bowed without saying anything. “ Xavier we should speak some other time, we can't lose her”, my mom spoke for the first time, she was completely pale. “ Letty, never speak of death. We will wait, I will wait for you, don’t worry. And I have something to take care of now. I will come soon for you, don't you worry, everything will be normal soon”, he looked at me, I nodded at him and his friends, they left without saying anything to my parents but who cares my father would jump on him to kill him. I know he is gone to search for Riley, he knows him, I think they have a history with each other judging by the look he had when he saw Riley, something is clearly wrong; Adam knows well that my father will not accept him. Let it be my parents need time to process this. I know they will not readily accept him after knowing who he is. I looked at my parents who were still shocked by my words, I looked at my friends and signed them to go to their home. “ Take care Scar”, Noah and Will smiled at me confidently and moved outside, “ If you need anything we are a phone call away, take care” Jenni came near me and hugged me and went out with Noah and Will. I sighed heavily and looked at my parents, how long they are gonna be like this, “ Dad, mom”, I called them but they didn’t even react, “ Do you think I choose him?, the moon goddess chose him, we are mated by her and I love him dad”, I begged my dad to accept him, “ Scarlett I’m not going to accept him. Whatever it takes he is not the one for you, you have to stop doing this, I’m not going to allow this anymore, he is not the one for you”, he growled at me. " Dad, whatever it takes he is the one for me, do you think it's easy to break the mate bond?", I said firmly, " Never in this life, I'm not gonna accept him, better forget him", he snapped at me. Not again.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD