Episode 2-The glowing blue orbs

1725 Words
/Rose POV/ I stood bare in nothing but my red lingerie in an empty dark room that had nothing but a bed with heavy red drapes on it, Then I felt his presence, his hands trailing on my bare skin, rubbing softly, on every inch of skin exposed, his kisses trail down my collarbone to the lacy top of my red lingerie, I moaned softly biting down on my lower lips as his hands cupped my bosoms, his eyes glowing a bright shade of sky blue making it him sexier, one of his hands slowly moved to my core cupping it and making me gasp as he leaned me against his hard member. “Do you feel it?” His deep lustful voice had me dripping with absolute need and when his fingers rubbed on my core, I lost it…wanting the torture to end, I guided his hand to my centre to feel them inside of me but instead, I woke up soaked in my sweat. My mating dreams were getting worse and I’m yet to figure out who my mate was, because every night the person switches, today my mate had black hair, woodsy grape fragrance, tomorrow it’s definitely the one with bleached blonde hair with spicy scents, no one had ever had such an experience before but I recognise one of the two male my mating dream revealed to me as my mate, his name is Derek; queen Nina’s cousin and I met him during our task to recover princess Angelique’s body when her soul was still trapped in a human body. I never disclose that to anyone because I cannot accept a demon as my mate, I’m an angel and I prefer not to be mated with a demon, angel, and demon together always bred catastrophe, an example was the delusional princess Vera who wanted to rule all three realms at the same time, a lot of Angels died by her hands, I shifted uncomfortably in my small bed and stood. I was a senior in the warriors' academy because Princess Angela, also known as Helen handpicked us as her friends, guards, and warriors while she was visiting the human realm probably because I was a phoenix angel, the highest rank an angel could be. Angels have ranks…the human angels are the lowest in rank because except for the gift of sight and fast healing abilities, they are just like humans, no wings, no powers, then we have the lower angels, they possess not only the gift of sight but also possess wings but no powers, then the higher angels, gifted with wings and power from their family tree…every angel family control different element except the Royale, they are collections of a different family, then the Phoenix angels who were born with a phoenix companion in them and can transform into one, they are few of them born every year, there’s only a 100 phoenix in 5000 angels but my friends which include princess Angela, are all phoenix angels and seniors, ever looked up to in the warrior academy especially since we fought front-line during the war against princess Vera. I am from the Prasinos family, my family higher and Pheonix angels have the ability to manipulate and control plant growths, I have a favourite flower pot which right now, the vine I grow from it, is running me a bath. After the war and we returned to school, the queen commended our effort by building a separate dorm for us in the warrior academy, we were like the most powerful group in school, the warrior academy breeds warriors, warriors sent to the human room to prevent chaos from rising because the rise in chaos doesn’t only affect the humans but the angels as well, Vera had used this strategy of increasing chaos before the war so we could lose our powers, and yes, we lose our powers if we don’t stop the chaotic demons, it was our duty to protect the humans from the shadows. “You’re late” Ruby, my best friend, declared after I walked down the stairs to the living room like the princess would call it, she knew a lot of terms since she spent half her life in the human realm, she basically designed our quarters. “Sorry, the water was cold” I smiled moving to sit on the sofa, also named by the princess, Ruby and I become best of friends because we were the only mateless angels in our group, not that she hadn’t found her mate, she didn’t accept him because he was also a demon. Our dorm was like a little cottage but with plenty of rooms, everything in it was perfectly arranged by the princess, yeah…we are like the princess best friends, our living room was moderate in size containing four sofas, high chairs, a fireplace, a large table and small cabinets for miscellaneous storage. We have two stairs leading down from the landing from two opposite angles but combined into one as it reached into the living room. “You didn’t sleep well, is it the mating dream again, you’re yet to know your mate is?” Ruby worried taking a seat next to me on the sofa, we were dressed alike in an armour-like dress, it was like a uniform for the seniors, a white knee-length gown with lots of straps and belt, tight corset, pants, and boots with weapon compartments, in a simple form, it’s white leather armour. ”Rose” Ruby called my attention again after she realised I had zoned out, or probably didn’t want to answer the question, it was definitely the letter. “The dreams are not clear- “You should have known your mate's name by now, the dreams are tricky but they drop details, I knew Alex’s name after a week of those torturous dreams” The princess came striding down in her uniform but with a little modification announcing her presence along the way. ”That’s definitely not the uniform” Ruby pointed out and the princess shrugged, can we really care, she’s a princess, a Royale, and probably the heir to the throne because princess Angelique who is the firstborn Aqua Angel doesn’t have an angel child…yet so, the burden of the throne might fall on her later in the future. “You’re definitely going to be challenged by the administration for turning the white leather armour into a brick-red one” Ruby added but the princess was adamant, she was such a carefree person and a rebellious one too. “The dress code is boring” She laughed tapping on the teak wood flooring. “Even the boots” I pointed realising she had the boots dyed as well. “The recruits are arriving today, as seniors we should be at the ceremonial hall to welcome them…what’s Amber, Pearl, and Hematite doing?” The princess raised her voice so she could draw the attention of the remaining female angels in the group. Amber Aaera was from the Aaera family and their higher and Pheonix angels manipulate air and wind, Pearl was from the Rhos family, they manipulate light, Hemetaite Agapi from the Agapi family, they are the angels of love, they can enchant and manipulate the mind, Ruby was from the Zoa family, they control animals and princess Angela was from the Nero family with the ability to manipulate water but because she’s also from the royal family, she don’t just have the family name that pronounces the powers she possesses, she also has the Royale behind her name to show she’s from the royal family…that’s how all the Royales are, so…her name is Angela Nero Royale just like the Queen’s name is Angelite Rhos Royale. My head shot towards the hastening steps of the three Angels we were all waiting for. “Why do I always have to wait for you guys?” The princess complained using a human term again. “I should be the one complaining, now can we get going please…the boys would be waiting for us by now” Ruby chirped standing and moving to the door after grabbing her white leather waist bag like everyone else and we all followed suit, by the boys she meant the male counterpart and also the mates to most of them, we walked down the paved path, past the trees adorning the environment of our dorms, we arrived at the guard post where the boys were waiting, all dressed and suited up in their leather armour, there are 10 of them and 10 of us, Alexandrite Fotia, the princess mate; charming, from the Fotia family…they have the ability to manipulate fire, Jasper was also from the Fotia family, have the same powers with Alex, both are best of friends but Jasper is mated to Pearl, Garnet Geo from the Geo family with the power to manipulate earth, he’s Ambers mate, Morgan Kairos from the Kairos family, they manipulate time, he’s Hematite’s mate. ”Is there a day, we wouldn’t have to wait for you…the recruits are arriving today” Jasper, the Jester of the group complained before heading to the ceremonial hall in peers. The ceremonial hall was the biggest in school and that’s we are headed, I stayed behind with Ruby, as usual, we are the only ones without mates to hold so most of the time we fall back while the mates talk and joke their way into the academic premises of the school, I won’t lie about it but I’m envious of them, wish my mating dream would be more clear who my mate is. It was a wish I have no idea is going to come true, everywhere stilled as our group walked into the ceremonial hall where the recruits were already aligned, we walked up to stand at the side of the platform where the other seniors stood, the headmistress who also happened to be Princess Angela’s half-sibling, princess Amethyst gave us all a hard look as we hurried to arrange ourselves in front. Then she walked down the platform to address the students and as I looked around, my eyes caught with those blue orbs of his, the glowing eyes…in my mating dream, that’s him…the time seems to stop as it turns out he was also staring at me. -------
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD