4 - "Billionaire's Actually"

1489 Words
They headed through the crowd and towards the buffet line. Rayne keeping an inconspicuous eye on the two men who were now occupied by several skinny beauties vying for their attention. Rayne was thankful they weren’t staring at her anymore and she knew this was likely the last time she would come to a party at this place. Grabbing a few finger foods off the buffet, Billee wanted another drink and dragged Rayne to the bar. “I need a buttery n****e shot and my friend here needs…. Wait…What do you want Rayne?” “Let’s just do a bourbon diet coke and splash of cranberry.” Kristopher nodded and smiled. “So you are Rayne? And you are?” Kristopher asked curiously. “Billee. Two L’s Two E’s” She bopped around happily to the music. “Nice to meet you both. I don’t’ think I have ever seen you at a Drakos party before?” “No this is our first one.” Billee said. “Drakos? Like the famous Greek shipping company moguls?” Rayne asked curiously. “You know of them?” Kristopher asked with an eyebrow raised. “Yes, a bit. My company’s mechanic department does all the work on their repairs for ships out of our ship channel. I do most of the paperwork. Geezus that explains the size of the house. Must be multi-millionaires.” “Billionaires actually.” Rayne shook her head laughing “Well whoever they are, tell them they have a gorgeous home and I know what they pay for repairs and they are getting ripped off badly.” Rayne said expressing minor amusement. Grabbing Billee’s hand they headed to a table and sat down to eat. The pool had a fun volleyball game going on and the women were in there bras and underwear and most of the men in boxers or boxer briefs. Seems clothing is optional. Of course so is personal boundaries too. Rayne thought to herself. She shifted for a second in her chair thinking of his hands on her thighs running up the insides causing her to lose all sense of time and decorum. As much as she joked about getting laid and having s*x, Rayne was quiet picky and had only been with two different men. One was her first time who was a total waste of thirty seconds and the second was a 6-month long tryst with a man who came into town with the company for business. She learned a lot from him and believed her extreme s****l appetite had come from the positions, toys and hours of trying to not orgasm while they pleased one another. The minute she found out he was a lying asshole and was married she stopped it but wouldn’t have traded the six months for anything. The only problem was not she wanted that kind of s****l partner and then some but was too scared to commit into giving that much trust to one person again. “Hello, Earth to Rayne. Are you there?” “s**t sorry I was just thinking.” Rayne whispered “That guy keeps looking over at you. Do you know him?” Billee asked. Turning her body and head to the right so she could see, there he was. The rogue from the bathroom. Was sipping his drink and watching her take every sip, every mouthful of food with extreme observation. She shook her head not letting her gaze fall from his while answering, just so he could see her reaction. “No, I don’t know him. Never seen him before.” She said slowly with enunciation so if he could read lips, he knew. His smiled widened and he leaned back running his hands up and down his thighs. “Well Geezus, he is eyeing you like a piece of candy. You want me to introduce you? That is Dimitri, one of the hosts.” Rayne’s gaze pulled from Dimitri and straight to Billee’s eyes. “What the f**k did you just say? Like Dimitri Drakos?” Billee looked confused as she took a bite of her chicken and cheese ball appetizer bite. She looked to Dimitri and back at Rayne. “Yeah and the one walking up to him now is his brother Darius.” Fuck my life. Tied up and felt up by one and smacked the ass of the other. Stellar performance tonight Rayne. Great job. She turned her gaze back to Dimitri and he was laughing under his breath. He read lips and she thought for a moment he might be reading her mind as well.  Darius was sitting right next to him drinking a clear liquid with ice watching her too. She looked from one to the other and wanted to run. She was both embarrassed and curious and quite definitely a tad bit scared. “You know what Billee, I do want to meet them.” Billee clapped her hands and grabbed Rayne’s chin with one hand tickled. “Maybe you will get laid by the Richie Rich brothers, tonight!” Rayne closed her eyes and shook her head with a look of amusement and stood up to walk with the very jovial, buzzed bestie she couldn’t imagine life without. “Ladies.” Darius said nodding. “It has come to my attention you all have not met my very gorgeous and single, sexy best friend, Rayne.” The look of curious perplexment on Dimitri’s face was entertaining. “Rayne Mills, nice to meet both of you.” “The pleasure is all mine Ms. Mills. Glad you could make it out to our little party tonight. We love new…friends.” Dimitri said oozing charm and small sarcastic undertones. “Mmmmm well I wouldn’t say we are friends just yet Dimitri but thank you for thinking me worthy.” Darius snickered louder than expected and elbowed Dimitri who now had a slightly more annoyed look in his face. “Well Rayne, we are indeed very glad to meet you and hope we will get to see you again at other parties. I promise you; your name will always be on our list with those dancing skills. Not to mention your ability to handle shots.” He winked. She felt awkward because all she could recall was his hands on her body and the way Darius smelt so close at the bar. She couldn’t help but wonder what kind of sensation his hands would create on her psyche and body. Was he as rough and harsh as his brother or was he softer? She could think of nothing else in that moment. “Well thank you Darius but I am not so sure I will be coming back. There are dangerous men lurking in your hallways and bathrooms. Not sure it is something I enjoy.” She said flatly keeping direct eye contact with Dimitri in that moment. His face turned to stone and his eyebrow raised as if to question whether she wanted to truly continue that line of conversation as he quite assuredly would be happy to reprimand her again. Darius looked to Dimitri and back at Rayne with curiosity. “Well I will keep the halls better monitored; I assure you.” “See that you do. Not everyone likes big lumbering oaf beast types lurking everywhere.” She said watching the anger on Dimitri’s face rise. “I think I am going to find my wingman and head out but thank you again, you have beautiful home.” Billee walked away with Rayne in a hurry. “What the hell was all that about?” “I will tell you tomorrow when you and I are both sober. I need to find Marcos; I am heading out. But you and Darryl stay and tell me how it goes.” Billee looked sad for a moment and hugged Rayne’s neck. “There you are my queen. Let’s find a quiet spot alone and make out. I need to feel you close to me.” And with that comment Darryl took Billee’s breath away and headed her off in the direction of the house. After looking for ten minutes Rayne spotted Marc and his blonde boy toy making out on a couch in the sitting room. “Alright my hot lovers. I need to interrupt for a moment.” “This is my lovely, my Rayne I told you about. Rayne this is Brayden.” “A pleasure Brayden. Marc, love… I need to head out. You want me to call an Uber and you can take my jeep?” “No Miss Rayne. I will make sure Marcos is taken care of. I am Dimitri’s cousin and we are staying here tonight. I will make sure he gets home when I am done with him.” Rayne smiled and giggled.  Leaning down she kissed Marc’s forehead and Touched Brayden’s cheek. “Be good to my Marc or I will cut you. Are we clear?” They both laughed. “Told you she wasn’t to be trifled with.” Marcos said handing the keys to Rayne. “Don’t worry Miss Rayne. I wouldn’t dare. He is in the best hands possible I assure you.” “Make sure because if I have to …I will make you a f*****g girl in one swift motion.” She winked and kissed his forehead too and headed out the door. Checking her watch it was already nearly 11:30 p.m. She would stop and grab some not so good for you tacos on the way home and sit up watching romance movies till she fell asleep full and alone, as usual. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD