3 - The Beast & The Bathroom

2379 Words
With that Rayne headed inside to release her nerves and start relaxing into what would be a great time. Walking in it was a traffic jam of people hugging and high fiving near the doorway. Patiently waiting they all headed out to the pool and continued on like she had never even been standing there. Great. Another party where the short girl gets hidden and missed. Turning left she headed down the hall. One… Two… Three… Reaching for the doorknob it opened forcefully as she grabbed onto it and she was pulled inside slamming into the occupant. “Well I have women throw themselves at me all the time but into the bathroom is a new one.” The deeper voice said emphatically. Placing her hands on his chest to stand upright again and catch her footing she looked up. “I grabbed the handle as you opened the door. You nearly killed me.” He looked down at her with one raised eyebrow. His eyes raped every inch of her body slowly. She watching him waiting for the look of disgust or disinterest she usually saw. “That displeases me to hear. I would much more prefer you to be throwing yourself at me purposefully. The things I could do with those thighs is practically limitless.” What the f**k did he just say? I mean… “A little presumptuous that every woman finds you attractive, aren’t we?” her quick wit kicked in immediately. “It is usually the case.” He said plainly. “Well not today buddy. So if you are done, I need to pee and go back to the fun part of the party. “She walked past him pointing out the door. The door slammed shut and he turned the lock on the knob. “I don’t believe I have ever let anyone be so ill-mannered and get away with it before.” Her heart began to race as she realized he wasn’t leaving and amiss his musky male scent the slight aroma of aged brandy on his breath. His size was massive to her. His arms were like that of a Greek god and his skin flawless in its tanned tone. He was like a romance novel gone terribly right and he was walking towards her.  Towering over her he looked down with a wicked smirk on his face. “You need to back up…” “You need to keep quiet lil one. You are going to take back your disobedient conduct before I go.” Rayne had no idea what the hell that meant but she was slightly scared in that moment.  Without warning he reached down and spun her around so her back was facing him. In nearly one fluid motion his hair was let down and the tie that held it was entwined around her wrists as he raised her arms over her head she gasped. The inhale was partial to do with fear but the other part was the exhilaration that a man wanted to tie her up in punishment. Rayne had a deviant, dark side that was curious about being submissive to man. This was very much opposite of her normal outspoken voice in daily life. In an instant she was faced against a wall with her hands above her head and his hand slapping her ass. Did he just spank me? “Owww. What the f**k?!?!” “Now, now little one. You should be silent and cussing is forbidden.” She didn’t know whether to scream or just faint. This was overwhelmingly scary but somehow his hand hitting her ass again caused the pulsing of her womanhood to become harsher. Leaning down to her ear, he spoke deeply as his hand ran up the back of her thighs and across her ass. “The things we could do with all this…. Mmmmm.” His hands were slow moving as if taking in all her curves. She didn’t know whether to speak or moan. His harshness and heavy-handed petting of her thighs was so appealing she didn’t want it to stop but in the back of her mind she felt slightly violated. Yes and you like it, you freak. “I would love to run my crop along your entire body before turning your ass red as I make you moan in desire for more while I spank you.” Her breathing was arduous and caused his c**k to get stiffer than it already was.  This wasn’t the normal woman he brought home the but the curves and fiery mouth caused him to require beyond this moment. He knew slight inebriation was in play. Walking away should have been the next course, as everything he was doing, was without consent. She needed to scream or push him away or something to make his desire halt. Although if she pushes me or says anything wrong it will only make me want her more. Stop. Stop. She hasn’t consented and doesn’t even know you. His internal rhetoric was actually arguing with itself. There hadn’t been a woman that caused him this much discord to date. “I am sorry for being rude. Will you forgive me?” She said half scared and in a quiet submissive voice. Fuuuuuuck. Now I just want to rip off her closed and spank her until she cums then bend her over something and plow into her until she is weak in the knees and begging. Reaching he ran his hands up the inside of the front of her thighs and placed a small biting kiss on the exposed neckline. Her breath nearly stopped and she moaned softly. This is one I could have hours of fun with. I… STOP! Backing away he untied her hands, placed his hair back in a neatly tied ponytail. She was bracing herself against the wall with her legs slightly spread. He couldn’t concentrate, THAT was want he wanted more than anything. The sight of her legs spread calling his body to fit in the space directly behind her again was loudly pommeling in his mind. Dimitri could have any woman, anytime.  His bed was never cold and there was always a female that was willing to fulfill his fantasies. Although of late he questioned if the were fulfilling his or their own and if they were really there for the money and free s**t or to be with him. It was quite the conundrum. Taking a last look at her backside and the way her body swayed as she breathed fuller, she did the worst thing she could do. She turned around. Her face was contorted. It almost looked like she wanted to scream and kick his ass but also that she desired more. The points of her n*****s were showing brightly through the tank top and see thru overlay purple blouse.  She looked at the floor and flicked her eyes up to his. Her blue eyes were so bright sky blue it caused his c**k to throb. The dark hair and light eyes was not his normal. But this woman this gorgeous creature caused a stirring in soul that was unheard until this moment. Fuck me. I need to go. I want to bit those lips and run my tongue… He turned, unlocked the door and exited hastily. Abruptly the door closed behind him. Rayne couldn’t breathe. What the hell had just happened? And why did she want more? She quickly stripped down her pants and peed. Noticing that her body liked what happened much more than she wanted to admit as she had to dry up her womanhood a bit more than normal.  Checking the mirror her face was definitely flushed. Her n*****s were hard and her breathing was still bated. Turning her head from side to side, gaining perspective on her situation she ran her fingers through the purple streaks that were slightly messed up from his face burying into it. Rayne washed her hands, dried them on the towel and exited the bathroom. There was a line of about three other women who looked perplexed seeing the man leave and her exiting flushed. One of them giggled and shook her head as if knowing. Exiting the house Rayne kept her wits close at hand. She kept swift eyes to see if she would see this rude, intrusive, desirable scoundrel that defiled her very being for minutes alone in the bathroom. He was no where to be seen. Waving to Marc and Billee she pointed to the bar and rapidly made way to Kristo without regard to who else stood in line. “Hey Purple, what do you need sugar?” “The strongest, mind numbing shot you have. I don’t know what just happened in the bathroom but I have to recover.” He laughed and poured her a half shot of Hapsburg Gold Label Premium Reserve Absinthe. 89.9% Proof and she was going to feel it deep in her soul. Downing the shot she coughed heartily as it went down. “Beautiful ladies should be careful of such heavyweight shots. Someone might have to carry you home if you aren’t wary.” Another man telling her what she should do, what she could handle. “Actually sir. I can handle more than most men and I guarantee you I will be fine but thanks for the reprimanding concern.” She patted his chest and started to walk away. “My apologies gorgeous. I had no idea little things like you could handle so much.” She was annoyed and tempted by being called gorgeous. She looked at this man standing in front of her. He was gorgeous and had kind deep green eyes. She looked him up and down evidently with more purpose than intended. She even licked her lips softly. “You sir, have no idea what I can handle and it is a shame you will never know.” She said popping him on the ass as she walked away snickering. Kristo laughed out loud and shook his head wiping off the bar. “What can I get you Mr. Darius? The usual?” “Hmmm? Yes. Rakomelo on the rocks and her name. Seems this party just got more interesting.” “Yes sir. I’ll find out and will let you know shortly.” With that Darius grabbed his glass of Rakomelo. It was a favorite of his since youth when his father would drink it and leave it out where the brothers would steel sips when no one was looking. It was a drink that combines honey and a grape based brandy into a clear Cretan spirit that is sometimes referred to as Raki. The drink is often flavored with herbs and spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, or cloves. Taking a full gulp his eyes stayed on the stacked beauty that just provoked him internally, slapped his ass and walked away unaware of the stirring it caused. Walking back to the ‘dance’ area near the DJ, Rayne joined Marc, Billee, Darryl and a few other familiar faces from Bar Millenniums. “Girl, we were going to send out a search party! Where did you go?” Billee said lovingly as she wrapped her arms about Rayne’s neck. Oh lovely she was tipsy as hell and in love thy neighbor mode. Rayne loved it the more drunk Billee got, she was unfiltered and unencumbered completely. “Let’s Dance!” She said a little louder than anticipated. “I don’t know this song. When they play something I can move to, we will.” “DDDEEEEEJJJAAAYYY!!! Play the cupid shuffle!” He nodded and mixed up a Cardi B song, ‘I like it’ for a moment and Rayne started to wrap along laughing.  She and Billee were already dancing a bit of salsa moves and whooping a few times loudly. Marcos, Darryl and the other standing there backed up clapping. Two other girls that frequented the bar as well came out to dance with Rayne and Billee. They all high fived and Rayne was keeping up perfectly with the rapping words while Marcos was rapping the Puerto Rican part from the side lines and Billee was shaking her ass. As the most good DJ’s do, the song was blended in perfectly to start the Cupid Shuffle. “Wooo! Let’s do this girls!” Billee hollered laughing. As they stepped, slid and moved their hips in time with the song, the party crowd seemed to close in. It was about fifteen of them, women only, shifting with the music laughing and singing, as they line danced perfectly together. All eyes were on the ladies. Rayne and Billee were at the forefront leading the group. There was even some whooping and hollering from many of the men at the party as most of the ladies were enhancing the moments to be a bit more seductive. As the song wound down and the transition was made to the next song it slid right into the Cha-cha Slide. The ladies all high fived and danced around randomly before coming together once more to move their bodies in perfect steps and rhythm. Rayne looked at Billee who had her eyes nearly closed being completely engrossed in the music and movement. Rayne surveyed the crowd, her eyes stopping on Marcos who was trying not to jump in and dance. She laughed and nodded him to come in and join. Without a second invitation needed he jumped to the left of Rayne and linked in. Continuing to survey the small gathered crowd her eyes found someone she was hoping to avoid for the rest of the evening. His massive form was standing behind a few other guests with his hands in his pockets and that evil f*****g smirk on his face. He was nodding as if listening to someone speaking. As a few other guests jumped in and joined the massive line dance her eyes didn’t believe what they saw. The handsome guy from the bar was talking to the s*x god from the bathroom and she realized how much they looked like one another. They both were conversing but their eyes were fixated on Rayne and her movements. Their gaze was following every step, hip roll and slide her legs engaged in.  She looked right into the eyes of the one from the bathroom and he nodded knowingly. She took her gaze to the other from the bar and he smiled and winked. The song was ending and transitioned to another popular song that many on the dance floor hollered in excitement and stayed dancing. Feeling like she needed water and food, the outside seemed to be spinning a bit from the shots or possible the cardio workout they just commenced in. “I need food B. You good?” “Mmmmm food. Let’s do that!”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD