2 - As If One Wasn't Enough

1389 Words
The drive to the location was fraught with loud music and a little off-key singing and rapping. They were listening to everything from rap to rock to old nineties pop. It was like their own little party on the way. As they rounded the bend on Del Monte Avenue the cars were lined up down the street. The size of the estates were massive and this particular street seemed to only have about six houses on it.  Rayne saw a sign that said, “Party Valet Parking Only~ Pull in or go home!”. Marc and her both laughed and followed into the semi-circle drive like the others arriving. The music from the back yard could be heard as they pulled in and Rayne started moving to the music in jest. “Hey guys. Name?” This skinny ginger kid asked as they stopped near the front door. “Rayne Mills.” “Hmmm... I don’t… Oh yes with Darryl Rossi. Perfect.” Suddenly some other young kid opened Rayne’s door as the ginger opened Marc’s door. “Your keys have your first name on them when you go to leave if either of you need to get the car.” “Thank you.” Marc said and headed over offering his arm to Rayne. She texted Billee that she just arrived and was at the door. No Answer. Slipping the phone into her back pocket she left her purse in the car hidden in the secondary glove box. Marcos slipped her keys into his pocket with his wallet. Looking at her phone once more she shrugged and they headed into the estate. ~ “Darryl, I have to go look for Rayne. Be right back.” Billee said grabbing her phone from his back pocket. Shit she texted! ‘I am here, kitchen near the island.” No response. She looked around and couldn’t see anyone she knew amiss all the men and women milling around. “Babe, Billee… Come here and meet the hosts of the house.” Billee walked back towards Darryl and smiled looking at the two tall glasses of sexy standing in front of her. “This is Dimitri and Darius.” Pointed to each of them as he spoke. Reaching out her hand she offered to shake hands with Dimitri. He was taller than his brother by a few inches. His six-foot three form was in a fitted black shirt and blue jeans. His form was slightly more massive that his brother Darius and in truth the size of his chest and arms cause Billee to moan in her head quite a bit. His deep green eyes and strong facial features made him extremely tantalizing. “Nice to meet you Dimitri.” He took her hand and kiss the top of it. “Pleasure is mine.” He was short and flat in his tone but seemed to be slightly distracted by something across the room. “And you as well Darius.” “Thank you Billee. We love having Darryl around, he is quite funny. Glad to finally meet the woman he always preens about.” Darius said shaking her hand. Darius was about five foot eleven and of slightly more slender muscular build than Dimitri. They had the same eyes and skin tone. Their hair was very dark and looked silky soft. Darius had short hair with a longer messed up spikes on top and Dimitri had his long hair pulled neatly back into a ponytail that was nearly to the middle of his back. The beauty of their Mediterranean god like skin tone and body styles was definitely a spectacle for anyone’s eyes. “Well enjoy! We are glad to have you both here, although I though you were bringing another as well?” Darius asked. “Yes, she is here. I just have to go find her. Excuse me.” Billee walked into the backyard that seemed to be as long as half a football field. There were Edison lights stung up from tree to tree. The hot tub was full of people and the pool was even being used. There was a full-service snack and food buffet on one side of the yard with exquisitely placed seating and tables scattered randomly. On the other side of the yard there were various games: Horseshoes, croquet, and yard darts available to be played. There was an outdoor mobile bar with everything you could desire and even a live band and DJ. Inside a few areas of sitting rooms and living rooms were available to sit and of course the kitchen for a common meeting place. They had definitely gone all out and spared no expensive but managed to make it feel so laid back and comfortable you almost forgot how expansive the house really stood. ~ Rayne and Marcos made a lap around the inside of the house coming into the kitchen last when they got inside. The house was gorgeous and tastefully decorated in a more modern feel. Everything had a place and every place had something adorning it sophisticatedly.  The kitchen had about fifteen people in it chatting and laughing. The waves of music from outside made Rayne sway a bit as she walked through the kitchen. Looking everywhere she didn’t see Billee. In truth they were almost circling each other in time so they never ended up in the same space, at the same time. “Mmmmm I see what I want tonight.” Marc whispered in her ear. She looked up to see a tall blond, tanned slenderly built muscular male walk through the kitchen. “Is he?” “Mmmmm I already got the nod and eye raise.  Let’s parous the outside and then I will come back to find him. I think I need a drink before I try to fly that far out of my league.” Rayne punched him in the arm and shook her head. “You my dear are out of his league. Stop.” He kissed her forehead and laughed as they walked to the outdoor bar and waiting in the line of a few people. There seemed to be over one hundred people there and everyone was having a good time. The grand staircase as you came in the door the split to each side had taken her breath way when they walked in but this backyard was a dream. She could sit on the patio by the pool every morning and have her coffee without a problem. “What can I get you pretty in purple?” The bartender said winking. “I think we should have a shot of bourbon and then Marcos will take a bourbon, diet coke with lime and a half straw please. And I want a Woo Woo Cocktail please, heavy on the Vodka. No cherry.” The bartender laughed and started pouring the shots. “To my lovely, my best girlfriend and to us getting laid until we can’t move, tonight.” Rayne rolled her eyes laughing and slammed the bourbon down her throat. Pointing to her shot glass she indicated one more. “To my Marcos one of the most talented artists I have ever known and a true blessing in my life. Oh and yes. Laid. That too” She giggled. They threw back the second shot and set the glasses down on the bar. Taking their drinks Rayne slipped a ten out of her bra and into the tip jar. “Name is Kristo if you need anything else tonight.” He said looking over Marcos hungrily. “He just might!” Rayne said dragging Marcos away in laughter. Walking to the area near the DJ there a few people chatting and half dancing to the songs. It was a good playlist but you could tell no one was really motivated to dance. “RAYNE!” Turning towards the door to the inside of the house she could see her bestie half running towards her swiftly. “Billee! There you are.” They embraced and Billee hugged Marcos. “Sorry girl, we had to get out of the car and come inside right then or I would have waited. Can you believe this place? And did you see the hosts? Holy s**t they are…well nothing short of Grecian hotties. I think I need a drink.” She was nearly out of breath and all hyped up which apparently indicated she had been sexually released many times by Darryl before arriving and also was already quite tipsy. “We should dance!” Billee said excitedly. “Ok, I have to pee first. I will leave you two here and be right back. Do we know where the bathroom is?” “Oh yeah! I have been there twice. Inside, go left down the hall third door on the right.” “Got it. You two don’t go far.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD