281 Words
Noah God I’m so f*****g nervous I reacently found out that Avery was coming home, its been two f*****g years since she left. I’ve tried to contact her but her f*****g mobile was out of range, I love that girl so much I just wiished she’d realise just how f*****g much. Me, Marcus and Matt and come to blows again. Marcus was pissed that I tried to take Avery away from him. He should take a closer look at home. He called Caleb his best friend, if he was why the hell did he take off with Avery, my princess Mmh? His f*****g excuse was he was watching out for her. She needed a shoulder to cry on and someone who understood her. Dumb Marcus beleived his bullshit of course, but me and Jenson saw straight through his facade. He was the king of bullshit we could all see he still loved Avery, but Marcus he chose not to see it dumb f**k. Now she’s been with Caleb for two f*****g years, two whole f*****g years so he can change her mind and twist it to his advantage. So he can have her in his arms agian and his bed, did that girl not learn anything from the first time around? God I hope she sees through all of his kindness and friendship so he can get her back to where they were six years ago together sharing a bed. Ergh it makes me want to scream and shake some sense into that pretty little head if hers. She’s mine and only mine everyone else can just go and f**k themselves.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD