367 Words
Rylan FUCKING FINALLY it’s been four years since I got put back on this he’ll hole. Who thought of all the people Noah would know a cop? That f*****g prick he’s going to pay he’s going down once I find him he seems to have gone off the grid. I’ve had private investigators looking into his wear about a but they’ve come up with nothing, they’re f*****g useless I’m seriously considering going to Dylan for help seen as his father is the mob and he’d do anything for blow or a few pills.   I’ve had trouble trying to find all of them. They seemed to drop off the face of the earth. At least Cray will be joining me in my search. He still has some unfinished business with Avery and Marcus. We have a plan, a good one which will get them out of hiding and once they are then BOOM! GOTCHA FUCKERS. We’re still trying to find Avery she seems to shift from one place to the next. She’s got to come home eventually then we’ll grab her and make her beg for her release, fat f*****g chance there’ll all be going down one f*****g one. I loved that b***h once I know ifucked up but she should never have ran to the f*****g police we could’ve be together now happy. But she had to f*****g ruin that f*****g b***h f*****g w***e. As I understand she jumped from one bed to the next. She did a full 360 degrees. First Noah, Caleb, Marcus and then back to Caleb. I wonder who she will bed hop to net? The true w***e she is. Well let me tell you something Avery Collins bed hopping is soon coming to an end cause you’ll be sharing the rest of your day in my bed once I find you. That’s if Cray has any other ideas maybe we could share we always did.  Here we come Avery you can run but you can’t hide!
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD