Last Revised: August 01, 2018
This is important; we hope you will take time to read it carefully.
In order to help you to create an account with Dreame and use our Platform, we need to collect and process some Personal Information. "Personal Information" is any information that can identify you. This may include but not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, age, gender, credit card information. We use the Personal Information to:
- Create your Dreame account and provide you with our Services
- Identify you across the Platform
- Make age appropriate content available to you
- Provide you with technical support services
- Communicate with you (e.g. letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements)
- Send you marketing emails, unless you opt-out
- Calculate anonymous and aggregate statistics to better understand our users, improve our services, develop new features, personalize and customize your story discovery experience
- Help prevent spam, fraud, abuse, and other prohibited activity
- Display relevant, tailored advertisements and improve your ad experience, except where your separate consent is required
- For security purposes
- Other purpose aims to operate, develop and improve our services.
We treat the personal information above as private by default, so it won’t be displayed on the Platform (unless you choose to publicly display applicable information via your account settings) or revealed to other Dreame users unless the data has been anonymized.
Our Platform are designed to help you share information with the Dreame community. Any personal information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible space of the Platform will be available to anyone who has access to that content (including other Dreame users), such as your username, name, the description you create, and your location, as well as the messages you post whether on your profile, on our forums or to other users, and the lists you create, people you follow, stories you write, and many other bits of information that result from your use of the Platform.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent, except in the following very limited situations:
- To comply with an applicable law (including investigations of any crime), regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Dreame, Dreame’s employees and users, or the public.
We are continuously implementing and updating physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The only employees who are granted access to your Personal Information are those with a business “need-to-know” or whose duties reasonably require such information. On all Dreame platforms, we support encryption on all transmissions to protect Personal Information submitted on our Platform.
We may share non-personal information publicly and with various third parties like publishers or advertisers. For example, we may share information with advertisers or publicly show trends about the general use of our Platform.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Platforms
Dreame does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
How to contact us