THE LAST ROYAL BLUE CLOAK 3

1046 Words
The 12 Heads did NOT like what the King said. It was as if everything that was happening was just a joke to him. The King seems to be unbothered at all. But Dolos and the others on his side still like the King's selfish reason because the other Heads will now have a reason to dethrone King Damon. The King doesn't seem to care what is happening. Dolos and Proteus secretly looked at each other meaningfully. "Where is the former Damon who can betray his own friend for the freedom of Exile?" Leroy asked with a hint of sarcasm can be heard in his tone. He crossed his arms on his chest while not taking his gaze off the King. "You tried to reconcile the two empires. You broke the dangerous wall between mortals and immortals. You even did cross the line between prey and predator for Exile then now you tell Us we will do what we want to do. Ha ... I don't feel like you're the King we used to know. I don't know you anymore." Leroy added with much dismay that Dolos and the other Heads on his side were even happier on what they heard. They don’t seem to need a bloody Plan anymore if King Damon himself gives the reason for the 13 heads to unite to dethrone him. The King still does not utter a word. He just remained silent and blankly staring at them. No one speaks to the Heads either. They are just waiting for the King to say something. Dolos, on the other hand, tries to hide the joy and bliss he feels now. He was feeling excited and that he can no longer wait. He would love to see King Damon fall. Proteus still steals a glance at Dolos who seems to be rejoicing that was visible to his face. 'I miss going to Exile so much. To eat vermins without disobedience. I would love to hear their cries and see fear in the eyes and faces of the weak creatures in Exile. But I prefer to see the King fall. Every second I kill myself and my brain is constantly haunted by the fact that a mortal has become King in Paristine. The empire of the Elites. The Holy City, the f*****g first world. I can't lose the horrible fact that only a mere food became King.' Dolos said in his mind as he clenched his jaw in anger. Even though he was feeling happy right now, the anger still remain that was deeply buried in his mind. Everyone looked at the King as he stood up from his seat. There was no sign of emotions can be seen on his face while looking at the 12 Heads in front of him. "This is my last command to you." Introduction of the King. The 12 Heads suddenly felt unwell and nervous strike them on their seat. They felt the King would say something not good. "I want you to protect every area of ​​Paristine under your domain at all cost. You must never take your eyes off the place you hold. And you must never leave there either." The King added strongly in a firm tone. He then turned his gaze to Chaise who was looking at him back with eyes slightly squinted. "Do what you think is right, Chaise." The King said meaningfully to Chaise. After the King spoke no one attempted to ask about what the King had said. That law is absolute and they know it cannot be changed or can be altered. "Whatever you hear and see in the next few days or weeks, you will do nothing until the Place you hold is affected." That was the last thing the King said before he left the Hall. When the door of the Hall closed where the King come out was the burning of the Royal Blue Cloak they wore. "I guess this is the end." Dolos said meaningfully that Proteus, Lilith, Apate, Pseudea, and Luxure were still looking at them. Pierre, on the other hand, just form his big palm into a fist under the table. But he did not feel angry at what the King said. That was in his favor especially since it was in line with Narco's wishes. "Ha ... I don't know if I'll still trust what he said but he's still the King. We still have to follow what he command." Luxure said while her gaze was still fixed on the closed door. Sacre looks in her direction with brazen eyes. "Good luck then." Sacre whispered meaningfully to Luxure before he left the hall after the King. The other Heads followed him later, leaving the Hall an empty space with deafening silence echoed the room again. The Heads, carrying the King's last command, they all walked back to their respective clans. ...... Crowlux, who is already in Exile, widens his eyes looking at the appearance of the empire. It was already broken, everything was covered by dust and debris like a storm just wreak havoc in the empire. It was quiet and looking so gloomy. He no longer sees any Vex in the south, north, and west except in the East that they are still intact. In the Central Exile, on the other hand, the place was a wreck beyond his expectation. "Damn Narco. He really cleaned the Place thoroughly." Crowlux whispered to himself. He should have done the King's command earlier but he feels Meratron around Chaise's Manor so he can't get close. He also wants to take the heart by force but he just restrains himself. He is reserving his strength for the coming Nov 23. He knows that not everything will be easy when that day comes. He knew it would be bloody so as much as possible he had to avoid the conflict he knew he would use a large amount of strength and mana. "It's not going to be easy." He whispered to himself again. Then he went to Southeast Exile, the prison camp of criminals. One of the forbidden places of Exile which is invisible on the map. "If my memory is accurate, they have a prisoner in the Southeast named TRES." To be continued...
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD