THE TOP HUNTRESS 1

1111 Words
When Ace, Krauss, Maddox, Rius, and Seven returned to Exile, they immediately went to Castellon De Vania hoping to see the 12 Officials but they came across something else. Just at the entrance of Castellon De Vania, they immediately felt the heavy pressure and strong mana that had spread throughout the Castellon de Vania. The place trembles in rage. The surroundings were still shaking, accompanied by darkness in the sky where the sun cannot penetrate its beams through the thick ebony clouds that coincide with the heavy aura coming from the inside. The darkness felt heavy, oppressive, almost supernatural. It was darker than vantablack, if that's even possible. "This power ..." Seven could not continue to say. He also did not know whether he would enter or not. He feels like he will die the moment he exposed himself to the extreme mana that overwhelmed the entire Castellon de Vania. "Was our decision to come back here right?" Seven asks Ace. His lips started to get trembled. The fear on the young man is written on his face, he was afraid to take a risk without knowing what possibly happen to them when they entered the place. Ace feels he is being sentenced to death. He felt that he was in the palm of death and that one wrong move would kill him. "Are we still going in or are we just going to look for Vexillum?" Krauss asked as he took another step back but he was also stopped by the strong aura inside getting worsen. "Ha .... No way." Krauss said incredulously. Maddox, on the other hand, did not budge from his position. He just kept feeling the angry aura inside the Castellon de Vania. "We should have gone inside now." Maddox, who preceded the entry into Castellon De Vania, said calmly. He did not care about the aura lurking dangerously that made the four other Top Sorcerers barely walked and followed him inside. Because of the pressure of that aura Ace, Seven, Rius, and Maddox could hardly step on their feet but they continued walking towards the General's Hall where that dark and heavy aura was coming from. "Maddox how come you don't seem to be affected by this aura?" Ace asked Maddox as if he was just walking normally in the middle of the deadly aura. "Don't ask." Maddox sparingly answered and was stopped half-midway, so Ace and the others were also stopped who followed him behind. "Why did you stop?" Krauss wondered. Instead of answering, Maddox suddenly flicked his right finger and then the ceiling in the hallway suddenly collapsed and Calib calmly fell from there. "Tsk." Calib made a tsked sounds when he saw the five top hunters who were supposed to be present in the tragedy in Exile but only now did they showed up. Calib's face was full of disappointment even though he didn't speak. He was a stranger in the word emotion but his disappointment at the five of them inevitably appears on his face. "You're still alive huh." Calib's dark blue-green eyes have gradually become deep snow blue. The heavy and dark deadly aura colored black with the tinge of red of the huntress who was inside the General's Hall today that made Maddox's companion difficult to walk inside was mixed with Calib's cold piercing aura colored bluish-white. Their aura combines in great that now overwhelms inside the Castellon. The combination of the aura is even thicker as it gradually absorbs the strength of the four top sorcerers along with Maddox and only then does it have an effect on Maddox. "You should stop this." Maddox threatens Calib when Ace, Krauss, Rius, and Seven fall on their knees. Calib's forehead furrowed slightly at what Maddox said, Calib questioned Maddox's audacity to tell him that. "Damn, I am asking you nicely to stop this." Maddox added with a smile while Calib was still not speaking. "And why would he follow you?" Suddenly, Sumire's voice echoed throughout Castellon De Vania it was deep and full of hatred. Her resentment piercing on their flesh that it gradually hurt them physically. Ace, Krauss, Seven, and Maddox covered their ears because it seemed their heads were about the break. It wasn't loud but it was mixed with a curse because of the mixed aura between hers and Calib. 'What a combination.' Maddox said in his mind with disappointment and full of envy now cruising on his face. He badly wants hers and him to merge together too and it seems like it was only a dream of him now. "Sumire just gives us time so I can tell you all." Maddox said that he is still trying to find the girl in the middle of nowhere. He could no longer feel her presence inside the General's Hall. She seems her presence merges in the thin air. "Why should I?" Sumire, on the other hand, responded that their heads hurt them even more as if the flesh of their skull was ripped by an oppressive unknown force. "Because I have a valid reason. So please hear me out." Maddox answered quickly but Sumire just laughed half-heartedly, soft yet sarcastic as if that was the ugliest thing she had heard in her whole lifetime. "I don't know how you think but right now I'm not interested in anything you say." Sumire's cold response then suddenly, a strange smile drew on Calib's lips. He smirked while looking at them apathetically. "If I were you, I would be leaving now." Calib said that the aura inside the Castellon is even getting heavier and intensified to the point that the place is about to collapse. "We're leaving now but we'll come back later and I hope you avoid releasing this aura. We just want to talk to you properly." Smiling, Maddox said with a hint of threat that in a split second, the mixture of Calib and Sumire's aura suddenly formed a hand, and then in a flash, it grabbed Maddox's heart out his chest ruthlessly. The maiden looks at him coldbloodedly who never showed mercy to him that hurt him so much. Maddox didn't expect Sumire to be able to do that to him. His eyes widen in surprise. When Maddox knelt down, everything was back to normal and Sumire was in front of him holding his heart. A big hole can now be seen on Maddox's body as he was bathing in his own blood. The cold floor was crusted with blood and a bit of flesh. Black blood ran slow and thick from his open wound. "Pathetic." Sumire said looking down at him apathetically. "Why?" To be continued...
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD