TOP HUNTER 3

1142 Words
Since that night, Sumire and Maddox have always crossed paths. And Narco doesn’t get lost in those encounters. It always accompanied Sumire wherever she goes. He totally forgot what his twin said and what he said on his 10th birthday because of these two strange things. "Sumire why are you always together with him?" Maddox asked Sumire when he saw Narco again following Sumire's 10 year old still looking cute but sassy. The little lady raised her right brows at him. Maddox was 12 years old at the time. "During the time we've known each other, now you just thought to ask that?" Sumire asked in a frown, which made Narco burst into a boisterous laugh. Maddox, on the other hand, glared at Narco who was quickly silenced by him but didn't lose the big playful grin on his face that almost tore his cheek. "I'm sorry, come to my Library." Maddox changed the subject and then walk ahead of them. Sumire wanted to see one of the Ancient books about Ancient magical beasts. That book is like an heirloom to the Mirk Clan. So Maddox wants to accompany her alone but Narco was always with her that sometimes makes him a little jealous and annoyed, he doesn't want to be rude in front of Sumire by shooing Narco away, Maddox can't do anything but let him go with them. "I feel like someone is watching over me." Suddenly Narco says to Maddox that he slightly shuddered and is already walking next to him. Sumire was silently following behind them and didn't seem to care around her. "It's just your imagination." Maddox unenthusiastically answer then Narco hugged himself while continued walking beside him. "Nah, it looks like it wants to eat me whole." Narco's voice seemed to be trembling. "You can see what you look like in the mirror, can't you?" Maddox's retort made Narco grinning from ear to ear. "A hungry beast-" Narco didn't continue to say when Maddox suddenly stopped. He realized Sumire could no longer follow them. "Where is she?" Narco asked Maddox as they looked at each other with eyes both widens. "I told you." Narco added that he still blames Maddox for Sumire's disappearance. Maddox look at him brazenly and Narco sneered. "Older brother, if we can't see Sumire, I'll definitely kill your twin." Narco even threatened him which made Maddox's brows creased into furrowed. They have been together for almost 2 years but Maddox never once mentioned his twin to them. Sumire and Narco also didn't ask about his twin so he was a little surprised when he heard it from Narco's mouth today. "The audacity." Maddox wanted to say more but he just forced himself not to prolong the conversation because he wanted to find Sumire as soon as possible. Maddox closed his eyes then felt the surroundings. He could not feel Sumire's presence on the third floor of the manor where they had stopped. Maddox went to the second floor but he still couldn't feel Sumire's presence from there too. "Argon." Maddox called the Head Butler of their manor and it suddenly appeared in front of him with head bowed. "At your service, young Maddox." "Stop everything the servants and butlers are doing now and look for Princess Sumire throughout the manor. Don't stop searching until you find her." Maddox's stern command to Butler. "Will do." The Butler replied then it disappeared again in front of him. Less than a minute later, all the Butler and servants stopped what they were doing and began to search for the missing princess. Maddox went to the basement of the manor. There was the door to the lower part of the manor. He had a strong feeling that Sumire was there. Servants also cannot enter there because that is only exclusive for the Mirks. Maddox's only fear now is if the door still won't appear, especially since he hasn't seen it for 7 years. Even if he goes back to the basement every day or even he hangs out from there, the door doesn't really show there anymore. "Please even just now show up." Maddox whispered to himself hoping the door would appear at this moment. But when he got there he was surprised when he saw Narco. "Why are you here? How did you get here? How did you find out this place?" Maddox asked one question after another. He forgot Narco earlier but he didn’t expect to see him down here right now. "Every manor has a basement." Its smiling response irritated Maddox. "But it's just that your basement that's weird." It added that Maddox's hair stood on end all over his body. "You know something." Maddox said but Narco just laughed at him. "I don't know anything but..." Narco meant not to finish what he was going to say then his right hand touched the wall and suddenly the door appeared. "...right now I'll know something." He added and smiled. Maddox's eyes widened as the door appeared the moment Narco's palm touch it. He couldn't believe he would see the door right now. He looked back and forth at Narco who was still wearing a smile and at the door that was already open. "How did you do that?" Maddox asked inevitably in amazement at what Narco had done. He stared at him with scrutinizing look, he just thought Narco was a boring and annoying kid now he felt there was something strange about this boy. He feels that Narco knows more about what is going on around him and his life. 'Who the f**k is this kid?' Maddox asked in his mind. "I am Narco." This made him think hard again. Can he read minds? "I can't read minds but I can predict the real thoughts of those in front of me by watching their reactions or I break down what people might think based on what I said or did." Narco explained which made him even more nervous. He's not just some kid you'll see on the street. He's bigger than that. "I get it. Now you've climbed to the upper part of the manor. You're not needed here" Maddox changed the subject by holding Narco's hand to pull him out of the basement but Narco was not shaken from his position. He even used force to pull Narco but he failed. He can’t really pull him off. He glared at him. "Now what the f**k is your problem?" Maddox asked impatiently but Narco just laughed at him which made him even more annoyed. "Look at my feet." Narco continuously laughing and pointed at his foot and then Maddox also looked at the and that's how he was shocked when he saw Narco's feet slowly sinking to the floor as if being eaten. "I guess I can't leave today." To be continued...
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD