03 - LEARNING THE TRUTH

1150 Words
-HIM- " Where is he ?" I mutter caressing peanut's hair. " We've seized everyone King. Even the man who had locked himself in your study is now in the dungeon." Logan mumbles playing with his hair. " How are the others ?" I ask looking at my pup sleeping peacefully on my chest. " Alpha Alex and beta Jack have been treated and now are resting in their rooms. Everyone else has been treated and are now sent to their rooms." he mutters giving me a smile. " Fine. Take Xavier to his room and make sure to assign two guards there all the time. A scratch on my pup and you're dead Logan." I growl pointing at him. " Sure King." he mumbles taking peanut from my hands. Sighing I stand up from the chair and begin making my way towards my study as trying to calm my nerves down. It's been years , two years and two years is alot of time to control myself. I cannot break down especially when everyone around needs me. Taking a deep breathe I slowly push open the doors and walk in. The room stinks of blood and is dark. There are cobwebs and dust settled on each inch of the room. My heart clenches in pain to see the blood on the walls as if they were art works. I spot a torn and battered maxi dress lying on the floor. Tears brim in my eyes as I kneel down and touch the soft material , just beside it was lying the a dagger with little emerald stones on its handle. My breathe comes in short pants as a lone tear escapes my eyes looking at the blood smeared on it , my Angel's blood. Her innocent face when I was scarring her beautiful body flashes into my mind. I throw away the dress and dagger once I realise I'm going to break down right here. I run my vision around the room to see glass pieces scattered around , torn curtains and broken furniture. Picking myself up , I walk to the table and see an area which has blood smeared on it. The place where I r*ped her ! Closing my eyes in pain , I turn around and run out of the room as soon as my legs could carry me. I let out a loud sigh when I successfully get out of the room. It feels like I'm finally able to breathe now. I make my way towards the dungeons where my prisoners are. My heels clack against the floor as I walk down the stairs. Finally reaching the dark dungeon , I walk into a particular one - Jace's. He is tied down to a chair , his head is bleeding because of a hit on it and there is a hand print of his cheek. " Wake up mutt." I growl throwing cold water on him. He let's out a scream opening his eyes looking at me. " Eeerik , you're back." he whispers frowning at me. " Yes my dear brother. Aren't you happy to see me back ?" I chirp happily. " You bastard , you killed her. How dare you do such unforgivable sins to her ? She was so fragile and you treated her worse than trash." he screams as he begins to thrash in the chair. His head turn to the other side when I land a punch on his jaw. " You bastard , if you didn't create misunderstandings between us then we would have been a perfect couple." I growl gripping on his hair. I pull his hair as if I want to separate it from his scalp. " You always got the best of everything Erik. The best in everything. I worked so hard since childhood because I thought I'll be the alpha but without any work , you got the alpha position. You didn't even give me the beta position or even the gamma's. All you cared for was your friends. I lost my parents when I was just five years old but you always had your parents with you. The girl I loved so purely fall for you but you rejected her saying you love someone else and guess what ? She committed suicide you bastard." he yells as I stand there stunned. There were many girls craving for my attention and I never really noticed someone was so crazy for me. " After an year of her death , I came to the pack to avenge her death where I saw Amber for the first time. She was the girl you said you loved and rejected everyone for and she indeed looked like an angel but again you got her. You always got the best and left the bad items for me and I hated you for it. My plan was to r*pe her and spread that video everywhere so she gets hurt and commits suicide just like my girl." he smiles , a sadistic one. " But things changed , the innocent look in her eyes when I was going to hurt her was enough to melt my ice heart. Her cute little sobs did something to my heart that made me crave for her more. I wanted to hold her in my arms and cherish her but I also had to teach you a lesson. Just because of you I had r*ped my innocent baby and killed the queen." he yells huffing loudly. A cold shiver runs down my spine as my eyes widen in realization. He also suddenly stops and looks towards me. " You killed the werewolf queen ?" I whisper as the air gets thick. " I was guilty of hurting her that I couldn't think of anything else. Her screams were echoing in my ears so I drunk to block them out and in that I killed the queen. You were the one easily to blame as you passed out on the club floor so I took you into the car and placed u there." he growls. " You son of a b*tch , you have no idea what I went through because of your actions. She killed herself wasn't my problem , I was treated as the golden child wasn't my mistake. All you had to do was ask ! If you only told me once that you wanted my alpha position , I would have given it to you happily but instead you ruined my whole life." I yell punching his jaw. He let's out a laugh smiling at my frustration. " Awww my little brother , there isn't a thing you can do about it now. She's gone and so is all the reasons for ur happiness. I know you'll never be happy with any other woman than you were with her so practically I've destroyed your whole life." he laughs as I let out a growl. I can feel paws getting replaced by my fingers and new sharp canines digging out as all I see is red. " I'll rip you into shreds today." I growl. ^_^
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD