02 - KARMA

1666 Words
-ERIK- A sigh escapes my lips as I place my feet on MY pack grounds after two years. Logan gets out from the passenger seat in front beaming at me like a child. " Let's go crack some bones , king." he chirps as his eyes shine with excitement. " Remember Logan , there should be no playing around." I growl pointing a finger at him. The two men standing as guard widen their eyes before bowing down and opening the gates. I walk in the pack grounds like a king I am. Walking in the pack house, my eyes widen in horror taking in the scene in front of me. It feels like it's been ages someone had visited this place. The walls are blood stained , the carpet is torn , the furniture is broken and there isn't any trace of a living person. " A whole fudging fudge." Logan whispers beside me. Ignoring him , I take a sniff in the air and feel a good number of wolves nearby. Following the smell , I reach the door to our backyard. Logan steps before me and opens the door , I sigh stepping out only to find a horrible scene waiting in front of me. Nearly half of the pack was gathered in the backyard , my family was also standing there in battered condition. My eyes spot my little peanut who is in Clara's lap , his hair all disheveled , his chubby cheeks are sunked in and his once sassy naughty face only shows grief. My eyes widen when I find Emma crying on a wheelchair , my father was also on a wheelchair looking down helplessly. What the hell is this ? What are they doing on wheelchairs ? " You all must be very happy today , aren't you ?" Tearing my gaze from them , I look at the centre of the attention where my best friend is chained on a post. There isn't an inch of his body which is clean from blood and he looks like a walking dead. Cali , the b*tch is standing near him with a sword in her hand. She's wearing a silk gown with fur shawl and a emerald necklace. She smirks at a really badly bruised Alex and looks back at the crowd. " I've finally got bored of this mutt so . . . I'm going to kill him and everyone of you will stand right here witnessing it." she yells placing the sword on his chest. " Please don't do this mistress , please let him go." Jack yells who is held back by two guards. His face now has unruly beard grown , clothes are torn and dirty and his also bruised badly. " Too bad lover boy but he has to die." she says smirking at him. " Now you'll also join your cupcake in her grave." She laughs walking to where Amber's grave is. Smirking at Alex , she begins tapping her foot on the ground as if she is kicking my Amber. " Cali you b*tch." Alex yells , his voice comes out hoarse and painful. I clench my fists but hold myself to see what this b*tch has more to show. " This is her right place , beneath my feet like a dirty helpless worm. That whor-" she says but doesn't get to complete as a loud roar echoes in the air. Heads snap towards me as I look at her with angry eyes ready to throw fireballs at her. Cali gulps loudly clutching on the sword as she stares at me. " Eeerik , you." she whispers. I let out another roar taking long strides towards her and pinning her up by her throat. I cut off her air supply and pull her up from the ground. Her hands try to get my fingers away from her throat as her legs dangle in the air. " Logan." I tell throwing her sl*tty body on the ground. " Yes king." He mumbles rushing by my side. " Take this wh*re to the dungeons and make sure to take good care of her. Plus , I want all of her devotees locked in there as well. Send more guards to aid all the pack members and fix whatever wrong is." I growl as he nods. Soldiers from my kingdom rush in working on my order as I look back at my family. " Dadda." Peanut yells jumping out of Clara's lap. He runs towards me as I kneel down taking him in my arms. A smile stretches on my face as I hug my pup after two long years. He wraps his arms around my neck sighing in satisfaction. " I missed you dadda." he whispers. " I missed you too my baby." I mumble. I pull back observing him carefully , my boy has grown in two years but the innocence and beauty of his face is still there. I kiss his forehead picking him up as I walk to the others. Jack has untied Alex beaming at me. He runs into my arms as I place peanut down. " Bro , thank God you came." he sobs clutching onto me tightly. " She would have killed him." he cries as I chuckle. " Hey stop acting like a baby , it's alright. I'm here now." I whisper rubbing his back. I look at Alex who is staring at me with unknown emotions. Sighing , he also pulls me into a hug. I laugh as a lone tear escapes my eye. I'm so happy to finally have my Alex back , I never realised how important he was for me until he got distanced from me. " Erik." My mom sobs smiling at me. I ignore her looking in another direction , I still haven't forgiven her for keeping the truth away from me. Things would have been different if she opened up earlier or even if she said the truth that day itself. Mia , Sarah , Clara and Amber's mom also hug me. I uncomfortably hug them back not knowing a better thing to do right now. I want to tell them their mistakes but this isn't the time to since no one seems to be in their right state of mind. " What happened Emma ?" I mumble looking at my little sister in the wheelchair. " Karma bit us back really hard brother." Mia mutters smiling at me. Suddenly Alex coughs out blood clutching onto his chest as a tear escapes his eyes. I immediately wrap my arms around him holding him in place. " Alex , you alright buddy ?" I panic as he seems to lose his consciousness. " Trevis." I call out to my doctor who was assisting people around. " Yes my king." he mumbles rushing to my side. " Get him in the house and do everything possible but I don't want him to feel any pain. Do whatever you want but heal him and also take care of my other family members. They all seem bruised up." I order as he nods. " Go with aunt Clara peanut and tell the doc wherever it hurts you , okay ? Dadda will join you in a while." I coo sending him in. Everyone slowly walks in , my parents offer me a sad look but I look away from them. I hear my mom's loud sobs as they walk away. Holding Jack back , I raise an eyebrow at him. He nods his head turning around. He sighs as we walk to the playground at the end of our backyard. I sit down on the grass as he follows. " What has happened Jack ?" I mutter looking up at the sky. " Emma cant walk anymore. Jace , the man she loved so much that it became the reason she hated Amber himself broke her legs while beating her to death." Jack mutters. I close my eyes biting my tongue to control the anger bubbling in. " After you left the pack , Mia found out that she was pregnant. But one day while coming back from a checkup at the hospital, they met an accident. She lost her child and also John. Karma exists , maybe our cupcake's tears didn't go unseen." he sighs. " What ?" " John is in coma. No one is sure when he's going to wake up and because of Cali attacking the pack , the medical privileges he got was also snatched away." He mutters. " Cupcake's father died while saving our dad. He was stabbed by a dagger. Dad couldn't bear to lose his friend because of him so he had a stroke causing his left side to paralyze." Tears pool up in my eyes but I blink them away , I cannot fall weak again. " Jace , he became a huge mystery Erik. He spends all his time in Cupcake's room or your study room. Its left the way it was when Cupcake committed suicide in there." his voice gets heavy remembering our angel. I whip away the traitorous tears which beg to fall remembering her. " No one enters the room because everyone thinks Cupcake's spirit is haunting it. They hear screams and sobs from that room all night long and for two hours during the day . . . the same two hours during which you did those things to her , it's very scary Erik. Even I've heard them and I got terrified after hearing them. They are her screams for mercy, the same screams I heard that day when you were going unforgivable things to her. It's scary Erik that the screams still echo in that room. " Jack mutters shuddering in fear. Tears brim my eyes wanting to flow freely. I clench my fists tightly thinking about that horrible day. " No one enters that room except Jace. He isn't scared of those screams at all." He says in confusion. I know that f*cker really well , he fall in love with my angel too and maybe he is feeling bad for her. But it's too late , he is the reason our lives got so f*cked up and no amount of sorry can make it better. " Where is he ?" I growl. " Maybe in her room. He goes to the study at night usually." Jack mumbles. I clench my fists walking towards the house. ^-^
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD