Can't get over her

2475 Words
C H A P T E R  T H R E E (Marco's POV) The party was wild and fun. I flung with beautiful girls, whichever I wanted to. I kiss them on the dance floor. I got so drunk that I couldn't walk straight. A girl with a yellow halter dress caught my eye. She was outstanding because of the colour of her clothes. I walked towards her, but I was a little tipsy. A man blocked my way to her, and it was Diego, my sister's bastard ex-boyfriend. He told me if I could give his calling card to my sister to give his apology to her. So I accepted it and put it in my pocket.  "Get out of my way."  I walked past him.  I was looking for the Drunk Girl in a Yellow Dress. She was dancing like she was alone at the party. Some of the people at the party took a video and laughed at her because of drunkenness. I covered her with my hoody jacket and faced the people.   "DELETE ALL YOUR VIDEOS AND PHOTOS! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL FIND ALL OF YOU!" They began to delete the videos and photos they took from the Drunk Girl in a yellow dress. She was with her friend, quite cute and sexy but not my type. I was looking at the Drunk girl in a yellow dress in the corner of the room. She's still dancing on the top of the chair. I assisted these ladies in getting wild inside my bar. I picked them up, but this drunk girl in a yellow dress was too noisy. I picked up their pouch and saw her friend's Identification Card; she’s from Colegio Internacional. Her name is Vianna Bailey. I called her reference number at the back of his ID and found out it was her mother. I told her mother that she was partying hard and I would return her daughter to their home, safe. She told me their address, and I wrote it on a piece of paper.  I asked my guard to call a cab for me. A few minutes later, the taxi arrived outside the bar. Vianna woke up, and I said she needed to go home. I called her mom. She just nodded at me and walked outside the bar. I assisted her to the cab and gave him the address written on a piece of paper.  "Drive her safe, or I will kill you."  I can feel that the cab driver got nervous, but she agreed anyway. I gave him a 1000 peso bill. "Keep the change."  I closed the door, and the cab started to drive off. I headed back inside to send home the Drunk Girl in a yellow dress, but when I came inside, She was in the middle of the dancefloor—dancing like a crazy drunken master. My guard was about to stop the drunk girl in a yellow dress, but I stopped him.  "Leave her for a while." She thinks I was watching her. All the alcohol I had drunk earlier faded away. The substantial liquor doesn't affect me. I watched her for a few minutes while drinking, but I picked up her pouch and asked her name when she got tired. Loud music was banging at its highest volume, so we didn't hear each other. I whispered,  "What's your name?"  Her eyes were closed entirely. She was mouthing her name. All I know is that she is CLEO.  I opened her pouch and my hoody on the floor. I checked her purse, but I didn't see any of her identification cards. As a result, I slung her over my shoulder. She was facing away from me, with her hands are dangling. I carried her to the VIPs room. I asked my guard to give me a bucket of cold water and a damp cloth to get back to herself again. I opened the door and laid her in the bed. I covered his body with my hoody, and she was murmuring something. I came closer to her mouth so I could hear her.  "Cleo Marie Alberts from Colegio International. 22 Philippines!"  Half of my heartfelt happiness. How could a girl be so drunk and talk nonsense? I just shook my head and smiled. I was about to stand up when he raised her hand and thighs on me. Half of her body wrapped around my nape and back.  "Come here, my favourite pillow. you are so soft."  She said in a drunk voice. My guard saw us in that position, so he put the cold water with a damped cloth on the table. He closed the door from the inside, winked at me and shut it entirely. I have not been allowed to explain to him. However, why am I going to explain? I took off her arm and leg. I looked at her face, and she was gorgeous. I took off her glasses and put them up on the side table on the bed. Her face is so innocent, and her eyes are beautiful. Her cherry heart-shaped lips are making me wanna kiss her. I uncombed my hair with my fingers and got the damped cloth, and rinsed it with cold water. I started to wipe her face. Her eyes, her cheeks and her lips. Her neck and her arm. I rinsed the cloth again, and I patted her leg. She moved her other leg revealing her black girl boxer shorts. I was left dumb-founded, and I felt like the air-kissed by frost. Shivers on my nape. I stopped looking at her legs when she turned her face on the bed and revealed all her boxer shorts. She has a nice butt, though. So I was about to go outside when she told me,  "Don't leave. I'm scared!" Then I looked at her. She was still sleeping. She must be scared of being alone. So I decided to stay for a while. I got her a pillow and a blanket, but she pulled me towards her. My nerves were frayed that I shouldn't be feeling this way. This is commonplace for me. But why am I feeling like this? I looked at her face. She is lovely. I looked at her lips, and I really couldn’t stop my feeling of kissing her.  I kissed her sweet cherry lips with the taste of Mojito. Our lips met. I thought I was the only one feeling the heat, but she opened her eyes and looked at mine. I took that as a hint that she also wanted it. So I kissed her again, this time I gave her a long passionate kiss. She broke the long kiss and took a breath. She raised my shirt, and I undressed it for her. I was still on top of her, her body between my legs. She saw me topless, revealing my masculine body. I looked into her eyes and gaze, and suddenly, our eyes met again. The strange sensational notion, here in this peaceful setting. It feels different.  She heard my husky voice, making her feel a little nervous and took a pause. She was just looking at my topless body. I guess she didn't want us to continue. So I grabbed my shirt and stood up. But she pulled me to her again and started to give me a passionate kiss. She's receiving my tongue, kissing each other and tasting each other's saliva with a taste of Mojito. My fingers started to run on the highest peak of her n*****s. A shockingly sensual feeling made her bite my lower lips. We both lose control in bed. Lips on her ear, my hands are exploring her body until I reach near her breasts and cupped with devastating intimacy. She curved her neck to give me better access to her. In this case, I already know her favourite. Kisses along her neck. Hot and sensual in a way to tell her that she is the only thing in my mind. And right now, she is.  I pressed my body into her, hot, complex and demanding as my hand slid under her clothes to close over her bare breasts. I could feel that. She moaned in the back of her throat; she wrapped her arms around my neck. Once, our lips met with a tangled kiss. When I brushed my hand on his breasts, she shivered from pleasure. She opened her eyes now. A slight pause. We looked at each other's eyes, asking my permission to go far from this. I raised her dress, uncovered her flat plane stomach, and gave her small kisses until I reached her boxers. I slowly slid it down to take it off. I threw her underwear somewhere. I can now see where I'm going to get lost tonight. I continued to give kisses down to her bosom until I reached her peak. I drove my tongue inside her, making her give another shattering moan—music to my ears. I was drawing my tongue inside and out to give her more pleasure. She pulled my hair and yanked as if she was telling me to give her more. I thrust one finger inside her bosom, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into a long high pitched orgasm. Her legs were quaking and shaking, I finally saw her wild tumble hair, and I could see her face was glowing. The night has come to an end with two people hitting their best way to reach heaven. I still can't forget her. I was left dumbfounded for hours. I still remember her face. That night was full of fire and energy. I was drinking a cup of coffee at the bar so that I couldn’t go home. When one of the cleaners gave me the Drunk Girl in s yellow dress' glasses. Then I finally found my reason to follow my decision to transfer school. I'm going to see you, Cleo Marie Alberts. I'm going to make you mine.  I fixed everything from papers to documents so I could transfer. It was Sunday, and the school was not open. But I did my best to collect all my pieces to submit them to my desired school. On Monday morning, I didn't bring my car. I took a cab and saw someone familiar. A voice from inside the gate. She is calling Cleo. And Cleo was carrying a yellow lunch box and a hoody. It was my hoody. Why would she bring my hoody when she doesn't know anything about me? But I guess she can't see clearly. Her glasses are with me. She was ready to enter the gate when she may have collided with the gate bars. I took her arm in my grip and warned her. I was the first to enter and made my way to the dean's office. I turned in all of my papers and sat for the qualifying exam. I was almost perfect, so they called Mr Reyes to direct me to the appropriate class. A-building. I never imagined myself enrolling in the same class as she did. She was examining the card she was holding quite intently. When a seat was assigned to me, it was close to her. As a result, I'm guessing she's ready to send a message to someone on the card. I read the number, and it was nearly identical to mine except for the final number. I had four on the last number, and the card's last number was 9. I gave her my phone number without her awareness. I raised my hands and introduced myself to her, but she seemed to be ignoring me. I received a message from her. I received a text message from an unknown number, telling me to meet her in the fields after class; I went there. She was unaware of my presence. I was just staring at her from behind the bleachers. She is so stunning without makeup. She's adorable. Should I upgrade my camera? Perhaps I should. Then a familiar face approached. Diego was the culprit. My sister's beau. I stared at them both; I was aware that I shouldn't be eavesdropping, but I could hear them from where I was seated. I hid my face behind a newspaper I found in the bleachers. She handed Diego my hood. I was envious. Merely because ... I noticed that she might have stripped it. I stood up because it wasn't that far. I was going to take it up when she rushed and pushed me to the ground as I thought she will. I snatched her up as quickly as I could. She came to rest on my chest. I can feel her breathing on the neck. Then she rose to her feet and ran once more. Diego was left alone with me.  "Marco, nice to meet you again,"  he returned my smile. Even so, I was clenching my fists and preparing to punch him in the face. I calmed myself and gave patience. He courted and fell in love with my sister, but he dumped her when encountered another girl. "I believe this is yours,"  he said, reaching for the hoody, which I returned. I took a few steps away from him. After I returned home, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I opened my laptop and made an internet purchase of a DSLR CAMERA. I compensated for it. After three hours, I received the Camera around 7:30 p.m. I was completely ready for tomorrow. I placed the camera close to her spectacles. As a result, it is something I won't forget. I'm on the verge of handing it over to her. Therefore, I must arrive early to place this on her table; I'm sure she missed it. I sat down in my chair and pulled out a pen. My mind is composing a poem in response to her. She is, in fact, the one. "I figured it out; there would be no more deception. I'm here for you, darling. I had a distinct feeling that my heart was about to burst. I've been thinking of you, darling. Nothing else can be said. Despite how outrageous you are, I will never leave you before I die; I need you to know that my love will endure forever." " Today's first-class begins at 7:30 a.m. I had my DSLR camera with me. I'm prepared to take my first shot. I adjust her spectacles 15 minutes before the start of class. She stumbled upon it. And I was jubilant. It is now my turn to make the shots. My entire collection of photographs is candid. She is expressing gratitude to everyone for reclaiming her glasses. And she was taken aback when she saw me.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD