Episode 8

254 Words
/Rose POV/ Ever since I left Yerin, I couldn’t think straight, my heart was racing so hard in my heart and there was this unshakeable feeling that was so uncomfortable that had my breathing going ragged. “Rose” Ruby most have found out that she immediately walked into my room to analyse the situation. “Relax” Ruby tried to calm me down but it wasn’t so easy because I just met my mate and he’s exactly the person in my dream just, not the same name and I’m so confused that I can’t bring myself to calm down for some reason. “My mating dream has been confusing, the names the mates I can’t seem to-” I breathed roughly while Ruby’s face narrowed a little. “Mates? What mates? Angels don’t have mates…what are you saying?” I felt my heart stiffen, of course it sounds completely stupid to tell her that there were two different kind in my mating dream, no angel have ever said something about having two kinds in their mating dreams, an angel and a demon…this is just insane. “I…I…I need to go” I said hurrying out of my room and when Ruby try following me I control a vine around her feet that stopped her. “Rose!”She frowned, calling with an annoyed expression on her face. Who can I possibly tell about that. I’m no even sure if Yerin is my mate, his name was clearly Alec! Oh Divine…I called out in  

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD